[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This tends to be a relatively divisive issue here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 3424232552.png (273 KB, 508x338) Image search: [Google]
3424232552.png
273 KB, 508x338
Do you support Israel?
>>
File: IDF - MUH 6000 MILLION.jpg (144 KB, 964x615) Image search: [Google]
IDF - MUH 6000 MILLION.jpg
144 KB, 964x615
Fuck no.
>>
Reminder that not all Zionists are evil but many are
>>
If you support Yidsrael don't you dare ever talk to me or my son again.
>>
>>68683081
http://poal.me/oiz7k2

no
>>
I can begrudgingly support them until the Muslim population is extinct. This is a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Israeli jews are pretty racist and nationalistic, it's the jew diaspora that's the immediate problem (in addition to the muslims)
>>
File: 1431238257402.jpg (64 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1431238257402.jpg
64 KB, 800x533
>>68683081
I don't think it's controversial here to want every Israelite launched into the sun
>>
Israel is our greatest ally. I stand with Israel.
>>
>>68683081
No.
>>
>>68683445
I stand with America.
>>
I support a two nuke solution
>>
>>68683445
I don't need 6 million weak jews.
>>
From what I saw on the internetz Israel seems to be based. It's the american jews that are leftie scums
>>
File: Jewish Aggression.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Aggression.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>68683583
this is how you were colonized, too naive with foreigners.
>>
>>68683081
Yeah but only because of Jewish relations
>>
>>68683552
end of story.
>>
>>68683081
Yes, so long as they stay in their own country and don't attempt to influence what goes on in other people's homelands, so at the current time, no.
>>
>>68683696
>Israel
>Country

You went full retard
>>
File: 1439998733606.png (96 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
1439998733606.png
96 KB, 375x444
>>68683081
There is no escape from them, even here ... Fuck them
>>
>>68683081
Israel doesn't export explofugees so they're not shit tier yet.
>>
>>68683570
>weak jews

Their army is probably the most efficient in the world right now. You can shit all you want on israel, the jewish people etc and probably have a couple of fair points.

But calling them weak is just outright retarded, their military is kickass.
>>
>>68683808
They are the ones doing that.
>>
>>68683081
No, but I don't support Palestine either. In an ideal world the entire region would be completley desecrated.
>>
File: 1446237353897.gif (85 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1446237353897.gif
85 KB, 501x585
>>68683696
>so long as they stay in their own country and don't attempt to influence what goes on in other people's homelands
>implying Jews will ever stop interfering with western governments
>>
>>68683081
Israel is not a real problem.

The fact that Trump, Cruz, Kasich and Sanders had an answer and in fact showed up to AIPAC proves that America thinks it is the world and doesn't care about anyone else.

Jeb is a cuck, but he once said, "We are not the policemen of the world", and he was right. We are not babysitters. If you treat someone like a fucking six year old, they'll hate you for it, for one thing, but then they'll start acting like a fucking six year old because you've lowered the bar.
>>
Not as much as I support nuking the entirety of the Middle East
>>
>>68683081
Nope.
>>
I don't care about Israel anymore than I care about Bolivia. I just them to stop spying on us and influencing our politics. And for our government to stop giving them free money.
>>
>>68684160
I am American and Worldian, fuck off global citizen to the globe, both Israel and Palestine exist only to serve Americans.
>>
>>68684420
not Worldian*
>>
File: israeli master race.jpg (2 MB, 3720x1866) Image search: [Google]
israeli master race.jpg
2 MB, 3720x1866
>standing with a vaguely Western nation with a notable "white" population, good economy, high birth rates and decreasing Muslim percentages
>better a Jew then a Muslim, when it comes down to it
>bretty good containment zone
>lefties typically hate Israel, despite the efforts of some
>relatively based country if not for the fact it exists only for Jews

>country seems to be exempt from war crimes
>literally pay them tribute in the billions
>betray their allied countries consistently entirely out of convenience
>shitskin country considering mizrahis, arabs and ethiopians dominate everywhere
>too influential

Ignore name of image, that was for /int/ purposes.
Honest thoughts on Israel?
>>
>>68683081
I don't hate it or support them. They are a non-white country that has conquered the lands of other non-white people. One which unfortunately has incredible influence in the US political structure and so the whole world, they use this to their interest which is understandable but easy to resent because 1) it's not in the us's interests (or Europe) 2) call them out oy vey annaduh shoa! 3) Jews are *intrinsically* leftist in other countries whilst generally supporting Israeli nationalism (see that aipac conference video, it's a myth that liberal Jews hate Israel). Over all, I don't like Jews at all and I feel justified in disliking them same as I dislike muslims. As for Israel, rightly or wrongly it exists, it can be used as an ally or an enemy, but they are not "one of us" and should be kept at a safe distance and treated with suspicion, not blindly supported.

Sandniggers in general are a very violent and aggressive race. Jews are no different just smarter.
>>
>>68684420
It's one thing to waste money on other countries because that will come full circle, it's another to waste the non-renewable resource of time.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.