[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we get the west to love white people again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (60 KB, 213x238) Image search: [Google]
file.png
60 KB, 213x238
How do we get the west to love white people again?
>>
>>68682235
Become Canada and try to appease every single race, ideology, and theology.
>>
>>68682235
stop paying taxes
>>
>>68682235

>How do we get the west to love white people again?

Celebrate national & white pride everyday.

Also >>68682485
>>
>>68682395
>appeasement
>working

Pick one. etc
>>
>>68682235
we could do a bake sale?
>>
>>68682395

Justin pls
>>
terrorism works for the muzzys maybe we should try it
>>
>>68682235
Severely reduce the non-white population while increasing the white population.
>>
>>68682922
There was a bake sale at the polling place last time I went. Just so happens it was run by white people.

I bought something just because it was super-comfy even though I wasn't really hungry for what they were selling.
>>
File: 1451242025768.png (260 KB, 876x800) Image search: [Google]
1451242025768.png
260 KB, 876x800
>>68682235
kick everyone who's not white out of white countries. Wait a decade for things to get back to normal. Give out gibsmedats to third world shitholes. Everyone loves us again.
>>
>>68682235
ill tell you how. you dont. being loved isnt important right now

stop being little bitches and start doing what the fuck you want to do. your men are turning into pussies and nobody respects that even if its subconciously. people might not like you for a while but eventually they will have to accept it.

look at the chinese and even the japanese they do what the fuck they want and nobody tells them anything.

poland is a good example, sjws dont bitch and moan about poland and it's right leaning patriarchal culture nearly half as much as they do about other white people who give them the time of day.

start ignoring these liberals/leftists/minorities. there is no point in trying to reason with them or have a civilised argument with them they will never listen. they dont want to keep an open mind on issues they have already made their minds up about.

instead you need to start ignoring them, or answering with crude and bunt responses.

>"youre/that's racist"
so what

"the media perpetuates the objectification of women"
I dont really give a shit to be honest with you, love

etc, etc.

>>68682541
dont do corny shit like celebrating white pride day, thats just as bad as celebrating black history month. its retarded, you guys are classier than that.
>>
>>68682395
>Canada
>appeasing whites
>>
>>68682235
1. End the myth of multiculturalism
2. More nationalism
3. Make America great again
>>
>>68682235
By making the west mostly white like it use to be.
>>
File: 1444244400381.jpg (113 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1444244400381.jpg
113 KB, 600x450
>>68685073
This guy's right. Hold onto your opinions, don't be a pussy, don't give a shit about those other faggots, but don't go completely crazy or do something stupid. Just keep on trucking and achieve your goals. That's what I'm going to do. Filling out job applications right now.
>>
>>68682235

Kill the minorities with other minorities.
>>
>>68682235

Fuck that. We need to get them to FEAR us again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.