[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrorist attack sympathy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
There are terrorist attacks happening multiple times a month in developing countries. But, as soon as it hits central Europe it seems to be much more important. Why, /pol/ do you think this is? Do people intrinsically care more about people that look like them and have similar lives. Or, is it because the media responds differently?
>>
>>68682192
It's because Anglos who control the media are a bunch of heartless scum.

t. non-Anglo living among a bunch of degenerates
>>
File: 1454392118899.jpg (37 KB, 441x425) Image search: [Google]
1454392118899.jpg
37 KB, 441x425
No one cares about mudslime countries, and you know why? Cause it's almost expected there. Everyone knows Islam is violent, some are just denying it, so when terrorism happens in Europe, everyone crawls out of their holes and to make themselves feel better, they scream that other countries are hurting too.

But they won't admit it's cause of Islam
>>
>>68682192
Yes, it's the fucking kike controlled media only caring about white people. Disgusting.
>>
>>68682192
If I find shit in the toilet, I'm disgusted but not surprised. If i find shit on the kitchen table, then I get worried
>>
>>68682192

You're talking about western media. Would you care a lot about this one if you lived in Iraq? I don't think so.
>>
For me the level of outrage should match the amount of human life lost, not the county's level of development.
>>
>>68682192
Yes, people tend to care about their neigbors and family more than foreigners, muslims will never be our familys or brothers no matter how much the Liberals try to force it.
>>
>>68682192
No one expects terrorism in the West, until now

Millions of Muslims protested over the Jyllands-Posten Mohammed comics, Draw Mohammed Day, Charlie Heebdo comics, and Innocence of Muslims video, yet they're nowhere to be seen when they're attacked on a daily basis.
>>
Actually, many of my African friends got on the facebook bandwagon when Paris was attacked. But, when an attack happened in Mali or Ivory Coast they didn't behave in the same way.
>>
>>68682192
Because there IS such a thing as quality differences in this World - even though that does taste more bitter than sweet flatland holist chocolat milk.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>
>"if i wake up on the morning and find poop in the toilet, its not really such a surprise. But if i find poop on the kitchen table, well we have reason to be concerned now"
>>
File: oKG63Op.jpg (233 KB, 1273x398) Image search: [Google]
oKG63Op.jpg
233 KB, 1273x398
>>68682192
t. Pic Related
>>
>>68682466
This.

Aside from inherent violence in an Islamic country, it is also a tried and tested technique of diaspora shits inhabiting Europe; it gives them a way out of condemning these attacks telling Western folks that they are biased.

To be honest, if any co-worker, acquaintance or or person I'd directly know run their mouth about "ignored attacks around the world", then I'd have no problem kicking their teeth in; not even being edgy.

This is Europe, you can keep you pedophile prophets bullshit off this continent, any turkshit diaspora trying to reason like this can get a knife between the fucking ribs.
>>
>>68682192
Same reason we don't remember many of the tragedies that happened during the World Wars. The Middle East and Africa have had so much blood shed that the West has stopped being shocked by it.

I remember when the West was freaking out over African starvation, with celebrities and Royalty going there all the time with film crews like it was a status symbol.

Now, after so many years of suffering, the current crisis in Africa is not shocking anyone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.