[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1435438320961.jpg (23 KB, 535x330) Image search: [Google]
1435438320961.jpg
23 KB, 535x330
>Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their parents
>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller
>Americans are encouraged to become obese, as the extra fat serves as protection from gunfire
>Americans are implanted with a special microchip at birth which sends a moderate electric shock through their bodies every time they acknowledge that they lost in Vietnam
>Americans refer to the metric system as "The Forbidden Knowledge"
>American children are required to undergo the "McDonald's Initiation Ceremony" on their fifth birthday, where they are taken to their local McDonald's and must ritualistically consume every item on the menu before reciting all the advertising slogans in chronological order
>Americans who find themselves in the presence of Israeli Jews must perform a "submission hoedown." This involves a highly choreographed dancing performance demonstrating the American's subordinate position to the Israeli. The hoedown ends with the American loudly shouting "YOU DA BOSS, YEE-HAW!!"
>>
>>68681952
You got a fucking issue? Racist nigger
>>
>>68681952
Priests have to come out of Irish boys after they've come in
>>
>>68681952
>be potato nigger
>suck at farming
>black out drunk
>forget about fish and wild game
>willingly starve to death in your drunken stooper
>>
>>68681952
Things sure are different over in america
>>
>>68682593
You do realise this pedo priest shit is protestant and Judeo-atheist propaganda, right? You might as well believe in the Holocaust.
>>
>>68681952
Fucking declare war and come over here then if you want to talk shit pussy
>>
I'd say Ireland is bring the banter, but banter doesn't quite register with americans without them throwing a tissy.
inb4 ahmed
inb4 mudshits
inb4 even more bootyslammed americans continue to fall hook like and sinker for obvious bait
>>
>>68682362
woah calm down
nothing wrong with racism, i would be more tolerant to him and not judge him by his ideology.
>>
File: bana.gif (9 KB, 151x278) Image search: [Google]
bana.gif
9 KB, 151x278
>>68681952
>it's a third world country* post

*any country besides USA
>>
What do you mean by us needing a booze license to consume anything but beer? You need a liquor license to sell the shit, not drink it, and even those laws very state by state.

Everything else made me chuckle.
>>
>>68682907
All abrahamic religions are cancer.

inb4 tips fedora
>>
File: yankhunting.webm (407 KB, 464x352) Image search: [Google]
yankhunting.webm
407 KB, 464x352
>>68682924

i like your style anon
>>
>>68681952
This coming from the country where 10 percent of shoplifting is the theft of parmesean cheese and 85% of people 25 and under are unemployed.

Kek
>>
>>68683028
Problem is the mick isn't even the least bit subtle. He should take a few more cues from the Aussie shitposters first.
>>
>>68681952
>>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller
I've never heard of this, you need a liquor license to sell but not to consume
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.