[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help, /pol/. You might remember me as the filthy mudslime who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1162x850
Help, /pol/. You might remember me as the filthy mudslime who wanted to convert to Christianity, specifically Catholicism or Orthodoxy. I'm not sure if I want to go with Catholicism after Pope Francis' cuckery. How can a religion that pushed the mudslimes out of Europe bend over for them? What do I do? I want to be able to Deus Vult it up if the 10th crusades ever go down. I know it's sacrilege to say this, but I hope a mudslime kills him so we can get a better pope, one that will avenge the one before him.
>>
>>68680432
Popes are overrated. Become a protestant.
>>
File: 1437206735888.jpg (417 KB, 1008x1008) Image search: [Google]
1437206735888.jpg
417 KB, 1008x1008
the pope is human after all and he might stray from the path just like us sometimes
we had bad popes before
don't worry crusade still incomming tbqh
maybe even a new pope
after all God wills it
>>
>>68680805
Be your own pope, as an anon said. But what are the significant advantages and disadvantages to Protestantism?
>>
>>68681018
There are barely any differences between the lives of average protestant and catholic.
>>
File: protesting.png (1016 KB, 937x658) Image search: [Google]
protesting.png
1016 KB, 937x658
>>68681018
Disadvantage:
>heretic
>heretic
>heretic
Advantage:
>
>
>
thats it

>>68681189
your service is completely different (heretical)
>>
>>68681526
Advantages to catholicism
>Deus Vult
>Deus Vult
>Nice cathedrals, get to be a part of the part of Christianity that had driven out the muslims
Disadvantages
>Cuck pope who will die anyways
>>
>>68681526
The average Christian doesn't attend to services though.
>>
File: bix noodles.png (42 KB, 128x251) Image search: [Google]
bix noodles.png
42 KB, 128x251
>>68680432
An hero is the only way.
When a civil was starts you will not be on Europes side wether you want to be on it or not.
You'll be seen as a mudslime and smited right on the spot.
Just an hero, I hear your kind is an expert at it.
>>
>>68682071
I look black, portugalanon. The only "arab" trait I have is my thick eyebrows. Family is north african and roach.
>>
File: Francis and Bartholomew 3.jpg (68 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
Francis and Bartholomew 3.jpg
68 KB, 960x639
>>68680432
Pope Francis is based tho.
-Excommunicated the Mafia
-Auditing the Vatican
-Seeking full communion with Orthodoxy
>>
>>68682359
you all say that, but we can filter you out pretty easily.
post pic.
>>
>>68682402
That doesn't exactly make up for washing the feet of refugees.
>>
>>68682487

But I do look black. I have dark skin, not quite black but it's fairly light skinned for a black person. I don't have the SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT lips but that trait doesn't run in the family. I have the black person nose as well. But my eyebrows are ridiculously thick, almost to a unibrow.
>>
>>68680432
>implying the crusade will be one christian denomination

the next crusade will be all christians
>>
As we told you last time. The Pope is allowed to say whatever the fuck her wants and if it's not Ex Cathedra, then it doesn't affect Catholicism in the slightest. He could endorse Hitler tomorrow while letting a muslim rape him and it wouldn't affect a single thing. Stop confusing the Pope with Catholicism.
>>
>>68682990
Okay, based ahmed. I will still continue to become a catholic.
>>
>>68680432
maybe next pope will be Urban X the mercy less
>>
>>68681805
I attend every sunday and holiday
you don't?
>>
File: crusader-l.jpg (103 KB, 552x294) Image search: [Google]
crusader-l.jpg
103 KB, 552x294
>>68682402
Relax, the Church is more than prepared to defend herself if necessary. "The Gates of Hell will not prevail." We have the Holy Spirit on our side. Remember our first duty as Catholics is selflessness and charity to our neighbors.
>>
>>68684087
meant for >>68682512
>>
File: dawkins_enlightened.png (488 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
dawkins_enlightened.png
488 KB, 500x750
There's only one true faith.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.