[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of torturing /pol/? If the CIA was gonna torture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
File: 1458739552267.jpg (86 KB, 616x350) Image search: [Google]
1458739552267.jpg
86 KB, 616x350
What do you think of torturing /pol/?

If the CIA was gonna torture you, what do you think would be the technoque that breaks you?

I'd honestly endure waterboarding better than having my teeth drilled with dentistry tools.
>>
>>68680057
The cia would play so many mental game you wouldnt even know what informstion they were trying to pill from your brain. When they are finished with you, you would tell them anything they wanted to know. Also you would likely get initially tourtered just to show you it can and will get worse.
>>
>>68680378
Using my sweet pone while pooping btw
>>
Nah nigga they just was in the hyperbolic time chamber
>>
>>68680491
So why didn't they grow hair when training for Cell?
>>
>>68680057
You can't "endure" waterboarding. It's not like pain where people have individual tolerances. Waterboarding works by invoking involuntary reflexes.
>>
>I'd honestly endure waterboarding better than having my teeth drilled with dentistry tools.
I've never been waterboarded before, but I'd be inclined to agree with this.

But institutionalized, legalized torture is kind of a big fat red flag. The CIA's been breaking its own rules since before it was the CIA. So I don't see why it should be necessary to have rules that say torture is just dandy.
>>
they would just use truth serum
and if they pointed a needle towards my balls, I'd spill all info
>>
>>68680057

Pretend to shoot me then throw me out of an aeroplane because I'm a big guy.
>>
Come to Somalia and you can pay money to get tortured.. And see what it feels like.. It's part of a new tourism package that is available by warlord afwayne
>>
>>68680595
gohan did
he even grew a few a little bit
>>
>>68680607

Well yes, its not pain but youre still suffering.
>>
>>68680479
Me too
>>
>>68680735
Is this a funny way of saying you'll be robbed, raped, tortured and killed?
>>
Waterboarding doesn't fall under the definition of torture because it doesn't cause permanent physical injuries. It's enhanced interrogation like the deprivation of sleep.
>>
File: 1457748962187.jpg (517 KB, 1280x1690) Image search: [Google]
1457748962187.jpg
517 KB, 1280x1690
>>68680057
I wonder how effective it really is. My natural inclination is to call bs on the reports saying torture doesn't work, but after a few personal experiences (nothing too bad) I realize there's a point where you just dissociate and pain is just another reality.

Tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>68680595
Pure bred Saiyans don't have natural hair growth from their head. Their hair is the same length as it was when they were born, with the exception of beards and moustaches.

This is why some pure Saiyans, like King Vegeta, Nappa and (in GT) Vegeta have facial hair, but the hair on their head never gets any longer.

Meanwhile, non-pure Saiyans, like Gohan and Trunks, do have natural hair growth. Hence why Gohan and Trunks both had very long hair after their time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
>>
>>68680922
Not killed but everything above.. Since you whitebois love adventure so much
>>
>>68680928
Sleep deprivation is literally one of the tactics Ivan Pavlov came up with when he was turning torture into a science. That sort of thing can in fact result in permanent physical injuries even if it's not as direct as cutting somebody's fingers off or whatever.

If we're at the point of trying to debate what technically counts as torture then that's not a good sign. Are we writing some new books for the Talmud here?
>>
>>68680057
i would tell them everything no doubt
>>
>>68680057
I'd just tell them everything right away and avoid the whole thing.
>>
File: 1455609596733.jpg (94 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1455609596733.jpg
94 KB, 500x456
Not much for torture, but getting information via torture is questionably useful.

Sleep deprivation, isolation, reduced diet/water, drugs like deliriants/stimulants, pressure poses. Don't even have to bloody them.
>>
>>68681660
This. What is your country going to do, throw you in prison cause you didn't put up with having your nipples shocked in a cold damp cell for a month straight? Fuck that noise.
>>
Go straight for the dick.
Tie them up and put their dick under a knife that's slowly descending. Make them watch as the knife is getting closer and closer to their dick.
The only way to stop it is to say you'll speak. I can guarantee it would be more effective than waterboarding.
>>
>>68681737
>stimulants

Hmm.. Not torture but more effective. Drugging them with MDMA would make them more trusting and talkative.
>>
torture is not even the most effective method, it wasnt just dropped out of the law systems for humanitary reasons
in interogating criminals lots of innocents caved in and admitted something they didnt do and lots of physically enduring criminals got away with it
positive motivation like offering the snitch safety from the others and rewarding them for it seems to work better than torturing
>>
>>68682304
That's a complete myth based on bullshit.
This is not about forcing someone to admit guit. This is about extracting information from someone you know to be a terrorist.

You can argue about how effective it is, but what's more effective, giving them right to silence like we do now, or trying to get the information from them?
Right now we just put them in cells and promise to reduce their sentence if they spill the beans. It does not work.
>>
>>68682304
That's perceptive of you. Whereas torture is called "Classical Conditioning," positive motivation is called "Operant Conditioning" and is regarded as a scientific advancement.

It's not always as effective, but it's much more tolerable to academics and is demonstrably more effective as far as the behavioral psychologists are concerned.
>>
>>68680057
Why do they have beards, what episode is this?
>>
>>68682729
The one after they tried to get drivers licenses.

It was thought that maybe everything would keep pace right when they were finally let back off Namek, but oh how wrong that thinking was.
>>
Skinning/slowly lowering you to a boiling pot would work pretty well senpai
>>
>>68680057
Torture is dumb. You'll only hear what you want in that confession.
>>
>>68681299
>with the exception of beards and moustaches.
So, again, WHY DIDN'T THEIR HAIR(facial) GROW OUT WHEN TRAINING FOR CELL?
>>
>>68682621
how can they be sure that he's telling everything he knows and not witholding more than half of the info, though? What if he really doesnt know anymore, will they continue with the torture and if yes, then until when?
>>
>>68683344
If it's not true or not enough they will keep torturing
If he claims to not know anything they will keep torturing

It's cruel, but this is war. We're not allowed to do anything to them, but they have no rules. They will do anything they want.
>>
>>68680057
As long as it doesn't breech the Geneva suggestions, im fine with it. As far as I know, torturing terrorists isn't in violation of the suggestions as it only applies to combatants in a national army.
>>
>>68683736
Push comes to shove we don't play by our own rules either. Ergo, there oughtn't be a need to make these kinds of rules in the first place.
>>
>>68683736
what's stopping the tortured to give false info that will get some military squat ambushed and killed, or captured and tortured by the tortured's m8s ? :)))

>If it's not true or not enough they will keep torturing
>If he claims to not know anything they will keep torturing
>It's cruel, but this is war.

this also has negatives, the enemy knowing that he would be tortured regardless of his cooperation if captured, will rob your team from some benefits that might've been gained from potential enemy snitches
>>
>>68680057
I think, if they aren't a US citizen, and arent part of a uniformed army that will in turn not torture those they capture of ours, they have no rights, and we should do whatever benefits us.
>>
>>68684431
>squat
squad*
>>
>>68680057
>what is lying
>>
>>68684466
So Canadians have no rights? Why do you hate us cuncucks who arent part of the army?
>>
>>68680057
taking away my memes
>>
>>68684431
The world doesn't work like your fantasies.
They're not going to fucking trick soldiers into walking in mines. This makes no sense. This isn't a movie.

If I tell you that Ahmed in London is planning to attack they will check him out. Just put him on surveillance.
If I tell you Muhammad from Syria is a terrorists we will simply arrest the man when he tries to enter the country.
>>
I'm pretty sure the CIA doesn't even hate to use physical harm to get info. They have the best scientists, psychologists, philosophers, all the fuckers working for them
>>
File: 1452160059707.jpg (211 KB, 850x1242) Image search: [Google]
1452160059707.jpg
211 KB, 850x1242
Torture is bullshit and if there are "enemy combatants" against your country your government is fucking up badly on foreign policy.
>>
>>68684752
what are you even talking about? I thought we were on the subject of torture
>>
they should just do what they do in 24 all the time, give immunity to those who squeal
>>
>>68685045
What are you talking about?
>what's stopping the tortured to give false info that will get some military squat ambushed and killed, or captured and tortured by the tortured's m8s ?
See >>68684752

There is no scenario where Kebab can trick people into walking into an ambush. That makes no sense.
Worst thing Kebab can do is point them in the wrong direction where there's nothing to find.
>>
>>68681336
>proxy
>>
I've nearly died drowning. It's possibly the worst experience I've ever endured. I can't even imagine what being waterboarded for hours at a time for days on end. I'm not against torture and I'm aware that the risks involved at small in regards to waterboarding but.. that shit is lame.. I choose the drilling, cigarette burns, sleep deprivation, nail pulling, electric shocks... At least, until I experience those in a methodical manner performed by professions.
>>
>>68680057
I bet the US government agreed to stop torture/enhanced interrogation because their mind reading machine is near the end of development.
>>
>>68680057
>I'm a good singer
>I'm a professional barber
>Secrets...
Torture is worse than death. So, I think I'll try to escape even if I have 99,999999% chance to be killed
>>
>>68685780
I wonder if the general population would accept brainwashing/mind-reading above torture. I'll now ponder this.
>>
>>68680595
Because Super sucks cock
>>
>>68686311
There's quite a lot of public money going into this and it's neat to watch the combination of excitement over it actually working and being a little bit scared over it actually working.

It's a good thing to ponder sooner than later.
>>
>>68680057
Torture is not efficient. Just give me a bottle of Irish whiskey, give me a few hours. That's the real truth serum.
>>
>>68680057
I'm not a pussy, so I wouldn't talk
>>
>>68683258
idk maybe they couldnt grow facial hair back then
>>
>>68686877
Don't give me a fucking pint either. That won't do shit. I might start talking after a fifth.
>>
>>68681737
>Not much for torture, but getting information via torture is questionably useful.
Imagine you possess notebook with encrypted disk. Interrogators want to know passphrase. Do you still think getting information this way is questionably useful?
>>
>>68683258
weren't they only in there for 1 year? in super vegeta and goku spend 3 years in it, after already spending some time with beerus and whis
>>
>>68689062
>in super vegeta and goku spend 3 years in it
Canon said the limit was two years though.
Why all the changes? Toriyama needs to slow up a bit here.
>>
>>68681079
So, if I started driving screws into your kneecaps you'd be able to just shut it out and take it?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.