[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explosions in Brussels: anti-terror raid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: belmil.jpg (61 KB, 568x380) Image search: [Google]
belmil.jpg
61 KB, 568x380
There is currently a police intervention in Schaarbeek, Brussels. A Spanish journalist said she heard explosions.

There was also an anti-terror raid in Argenteuil, France. France's Minister for Interior Affairs Bernard Cazneuve speaks about a big terrorist network
http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160324_02201891?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sport%2Fdossier%2Fwesterlo+%28Nieuwsblad.be%3A+Sportwereld%3A+dossier+-+Westerlo%29
>>
Better sauce:

http://nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/184145-politie-doet-inval-schaarbeek

more info soon it says
>>
>>68679849
Oh, lovely.
The fun just never stops with muslims, does it?
>>
>>68679941
They are just the symptom. Our weak politicians, PC journalists and apologist hippies are the disease. We must lynch them.
>>
Agree! We have to expose their stupidity!
>>
>>68679624

"De actie zou te maken hebben met de aanslagen van afgelopen dindsdag."

>dindsdag

Belgian news paper wtf
>>
File: confy.png (37 KB, 160x125) Image search: [Google]
confy.png
37 KB, 160x125
>>68679624
>>68679941
>>68680512

happening?
>>
>>68680663
Some more military operations on hostile territory.
>>
>>68680648
Oh shit, waren er nog meer aanslagen op dinsdag? waarom heb ik daar nou niks over gehoord, Belgiƫ?
>>
>>68681052
Tikfoutje van een links journalistje die 5 jaar lang gebrainwashed werd tijdens zijn universitaire opleiding Neerlandistiek
>>
>>68679941
Should've joined us in Iraq wafflebro, 365 of partying with the haj
>>
France reporting in tonight
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/24/french-police-make-arrest-over-advanced-terror-plot
>>
>>68679941
It's going to continue to get worse until you live under abject tyranny where the invaders and your own government are equally toxic and oppresive.
>>
I think this gonna be good tonight.
>>
Just another day in a multicultural society free of hate and prejudice.
>>
>>68681395
Had gekund dat er nog wat lui overhoop waren geschoten, he. Het blijft Belgiƫ.
>>
>>68681542

more like you should have listened fuckburger
>>
>>68679624
Update: 6 muds arrested

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160324_02202061?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=dso&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding
>>
>>68679624
Weren't there like a dozen arrested after Paris attacks?

What happened to them? Were they serious people or nobodies?

Hearing they made three to six arrests and foiled a plan
>>
>>68683924
They are incompetent. Belgium and France showed how unprepared they are for anything. I mean, hell, France declared war on them while Belgium turned a blind eye. It took them this fucking long to capture that last Salamabad or what the fuck is he called. Now they strike in EU's capital. This whole thing is a mess led by some retarded hippie politicians who would rather discuss welfare and taxes rather than protecting its citizens. I never thought I'd say this but as shitty as Romania is, it's safer than their poor excuse for countries in the West.
>>
>>68684487
I realized I wrote that shit like a sperg on crack but you get the point.
>>
>>68684487
The guys conducting these raids are pretty well equiped though.

But their commanders (i.e. the policitians) are incompetent children. You're absolutely right: they are only in politics to distribute wealth.
>>
File: fed0ra.jpg (100 KB, 396x700) Image search: [Google]
fed0ra.jpg
100 KB, 396x700
Belgium had it coming
I don't really care tbqh in 2 weeks people will be all on about kim kardashians ass or something.
>>
>>68684487
They attacked Brussel because they were afraid of getting arrested. Their original plan turns out to have been ton attack the Nuclear Power Plant in Doel.

A rather brilliant plan, because this plant has no security (not even a fence), the buildings suffer concrete rot, 3 out of 7 cores dont have blast shields... Basically, the whole place was about to fall apart and was completely undefended.
Worse, one of the former engineers of the plant is currently on jihad in Syria. You can be fucking happy they merely blew up an airport and metro.
>>
>>68684758
Yeah, you have the military capability to exterminate them but you refuse to do it as if your own people's lives are not that important. You'd rather let them die than piss the muslims off because that would be uneuropean. As much as I admire your way of life, your cities and history, you guys are fucking retarded. Well, your politicians at least but over here we have a saying: the politicians may be stupid and corrupt but they are elected by the people.
>>
>>68685391
I wasn't paying very close attention, but wasn't there an international news story about the concrete like a day or two before the attack?
>>
>>68679941
>>68680512
>>68679849

Shit is going to hit the fan in the summer.

Thinking about coming to Europe for the summer so I can witness the shit hit the fan.
>>
>Frenchman arrested in advanced plot

Ha
>>
>>68685391
What a shithole europe has become.
>>
>>68680334
True. Cartman was right. We must eradicate hippies.
>>
>>68685391

It might not be over with. The attack was planned for the monday after easter. This one cell might've decided to move early but a bunch of cells worldwide operating autonomously could still be planning to strike.

Belgium wasn't the only location on the list. Rome london paris Washington DC and Berlin if I recall correctly
>>
>>68685630
Dunno about that, but I do know the Dutch government and the Luxemburgian government issued mandatory iodine pills to the border regions as a precaution months ago.
>>
>>68685550
The fuck europe...
And eurofags claim americans are retarded
>>
>>68686120

Nice. I hope this is true... if so I'm looking forward to seeing the UK get "blacked!"!
>>
>>68685550
Well it's the same story as in any western cucked country. Leftists took over during the 1960's and changed the primate of doing politics and debating: it's not anymore about protecting the country, but about equality, diversity and social justice. The leftists took over politics, media and academia and use them as tools to brainwash entire generations.

Luckily not everybody is brainwashed. But even then it stays hopeless. Ten years ago there was still something we could do about. We had a major far right party that won every election. But they were outlawed by the government in 2004. 'Cause that's whats happens when the democratic process isn't in lign with what the left has declared to be our future

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlaams_Blok#Court_of_Cassation_ruling_.282004.29
>>
>>68685391
I didn't know the original plan. Well, this beggs the question. Why the fuck did Belgium leave a nuclear power plant, that was clearly in a bad state, unprotected? When they know they have Molenbeek in Brussel, which is mostly inhabited by muslims? And regardless of the existance of Muslims, it's just stupid.
>>
>>68686120
>>68685391
I just find it hard that they would have been able to carry it out

They would have planned it out already with everything in place, yet they didn't have a car and had to leave 33lbs of explosive behind.

What would all the nails do in the blast, or were those just added when they decided to attack the airport
>>
>>68685983
>the hippies
Who do you think our politicians used to have ;)
>>
>>68686219
So there's a law that our government has to stockpile enough iodine near nuke plants in case of emergency. They have never done so.

But they did spend the money to build lots of fallout shelters with big signs and to scare little kids into hiding under their desks if they saw the flash of light from the Russians dropping nuclear bombs -- as if they'd be alive long enough to notice the flash if they were in danger.

Holidays like Easter are a good time to pull something off during the confusion without being noticed. So let's hope and pray nothing happens.
>>
>>68685550
>>68684758
>>68686276
This is what Trump brought up

European countries make fun of the US because they spend so much on defense and military, not just from Bush but Obama is doing it as well.

Meanwhile European countries spend 2-3% on defense and military while getting attacked.

NATO is nowhere to be found after any terrorist attacks either.
>>
>>68686276
>We had a major far right party that won every election. But they were outlawed by the government in 2004

..let me guess, it was outlawed to protect democracy?

I love irony.

Democracy was a mistake.
>>
File: prayer.png (2 MB, 2192x1316) Image search: [Google]
prayer.png
2 MB, 2192x1316
>>68686547
>pray
>>
>>68686427
No one expected it to happen in Belgium. France, maybe, it had happened twice... buuut we are ruled by incompetent alcoholics (like Juncker).

>>68686457
The plan was for months later. I assume they were still busy stockpiling chemicals for explosives and had to make do with what they had to strike. They also had a half dozen AKs which played no part in the attack and more bombs.

>didnt have a car
Abdesalam drove to Hungary in january to pick up one of the brothers. He had a car.
>>
>>68686960
You don't have to if you don't want to. But it has scientifically demonstrable effects, including such things as changing the physical structure of water molecules, and it would be unscientific to rule it out without sufficient proof.
>>
>>68686808
No. We hate you for spending so much on military because you don't do it to fight terrorism. You do it to have the upper hand in any possible situation. Good job hough.. it works well for you.
>>
>>68686265
Get fucked m8, we're leaving the shitty EU and we've barely taken in any parasites so far. We still have a chance on the 23rd June to salvage our nation.
>>
>>68687197
Just pointing out how retarded the Left is
>>
>>68687197
Praying can change the physical structure of water molecules?
So instead of H2o its would become H3o?
>>
>>68686276
The brainwashing doesn't matter, what matters is is if you come out and speakout against this bullshit, you end up losing your job/in prison. This happened to some guy today in the UK for a single tweet. We need free speech in Europe.
>>
File: eigen volk.gif (5 KB, 135x205) Image search: [Google]
eigen volk.gif
5 KB, 135x205
>>68686911
Ofcourse. After their breakthrough in 1991 all other political parties made an agreement never ever to govern together with Vlaams Blok. In 1999 the constitution was changed in order to sue Vlaams Blok. Article 150 used to state that crimes against the press (Vlaams Blok was being suspected of spreading racist leaflets) are handled by a jury. But because 20% of the populace voted for the fucking party they changed article 150 and from then on it stated that crimes against the press are handled by a jury, excpet when those crimes had racist of xenophopic motives.

So they proceeded. Vlaams Blok was sued 4 times, because 3 times they bumped on a judge who's conscience convinced him not to convict them. And the worst part is that the organisation that sued Vlaams Blok was a governmental organisation: the Centre for Equal Opportunities and Opposition to Racism, founded in the 90s with the exact goal to fight Vlaams Blok

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlaams_Blok#Court_of_Cassation_ruling_.282004.29
>>
>>68687405
We all have the internet, you don't have to lie that everything is fine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
>>
>>68687674
No, the angles of the atoms, and resultingly, the kinds of crystalline structures they form.

It was some Japanese guy that died not long ago who did the studies to push it out into the public. It's still hotly-debated and ill-understood, but it's a good signal about how little we know about the world around us.
>>
>>68687961
Source?
>>
>>68687144
No one expected it? Are people that dense? They literally found that the suspects from the Paris attacks were from Molenbeek. What more did they need? They even organized a raid at that time and found over 30 weapons there.
>>
>>68687903
I'm aware things aren't fine, but we have an oppurtunity to save ourselves. If we vote to stay then what you've posted is the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>68685763
Bring guns.
>>
>>68688109
Hey you're in luck; I got close enough to the right name for the internet to find it. Masaru Emoto would be the researcher in question.

His family decided to forward his research to Winn Parker to continue investigating.
>>
>>68688158
Well, they just figured theyd go to France again... I guess. Like I said, we are ruled by nutjobs. The literal chief of the EU, Jean Claude Juncker, is a self-confessed alcoholic.
>>
>>68688197
>tip of the Muslim dick

FTFY
>>
>>68688443
I'll check it out.
I also heared about some guys in Princeton who managed to bring the crime in the city down every time they meditaded, but it wasnt taken seriously.
Thats why im interested.
>>
>>68688626
Awesome. At this rate the EU will be gone soon. Also, I'm glad Romania didn't got accepted into the Schengen area. We still have border checks and, even though we have our own retards in command, this deters muslims quite a bit.
>>
any streams?

is it over?
>>
>>68689317
You're glad you didn't get in? So are we.
>>
>>68689037
Whether it's meditation or prayer or a debate about we actually do have free will, there's an enormous and timeless body of thinking being done on it.

If you're interested in this sort of thing, one of the more short, fun, and wide-ranging books I've picked up is, "The Man who Tasted Shapes" by Robert Cytowic. It's allegedly about synesthesia, but it's really about philosophy, conciousness, and the nature of reality.
>>
>>68689698
Ok i'm kinda tipsy now, but ive written it down.
>>
>>68679941
but desu #notallmuslims :DDDD
>>
>>68689691
There are already a lot of Romanians in UK. I don't understand why you are glad. I can move there tomorrow if I wish.
>>
>>68680334

Hate the Muslims and revolution will follow.

People support a race war more than an ideological one.
>>
File: 12375493769.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
12375493769.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>6 arrested, terrorist plot foiled
>there could've been another happening to fuel the redpill
>fucking frogs stopped it
>>
>>68691927
So it's good, you can say thanks to the frogs idiot.
>>
can we postpone this happening for next week? I'm all tired out from niggerbot and airport snackbars
>>
>>68691927
Kill yourself you leafy cunt.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.