[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/, genuine real woman here who is also a feminist I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lwoa7xTi4C1qmffl3o1_500.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwoa7xTi4C1qmffl3o1_500.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
Hi /pol/, genuine real woman here who is also a feminist

I just want to dispel one myth about feminists. We DO get laid, we have sex just as much as any other group. In fact, i can't even recall how many times i've seen a
>looks at text scribbled on hand
pemis

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>68678462
nice. sex is cool. enjoy it.
>>
>>68678462
You look so hot in that pic..

Wood man harpoon
>>
>>68678462

I can;'t even relate to you. BRB wife wants to suck my cock because I made a delicious breakfast for us both to kick off the day.,
>>
>>68678462
Okay?
I mean, that's your experience, but what about other feminists? How do we know that the majority aren't virgin losers?

Also, I know this is a joke-post more than likely, but still.
>>
>>68678462
>genuine real woman
because real woman are feminists
>We DO get laid, we have sex just as much as any other group. In fact, i can't even recall how many times
sure thing m8 , whatever floats your boat ;)
>>
>>68678462
>Genuine real woman
>>
>>68678462
whale/10 would harpoon.
>>
File: 210202.jpg (46 KB, 960x597) Image search: [Google]
210202.jpg
46 KB, 960x597
>>68678462
feminists dont do anything for equal rights for waifus, why dont you support the legalization of men-waifu marriage ?
>>
>>68678462
Back to Tumblr with your shitty formatting and even shittier overused meme formats
>>
>>68678462
>no timestamp
>pic name has "tumblr" in the title
>attention seeking

this is why sage was invented, people
>>
File: 147896569706567.png (43 KB, 788x774) Image search: [Google]
147896569706567.png
43 KB, 788x774
No. Just no.

You're absolutely repulsive looking.

An ugly female is the equivalent of a beta male.

I mean, I'd probably fuck you if I was totally pissed on Strongbow cider, but being sober, I wouldn't even look at you.

In fact, if I saw you while I was eating, I'd have to put my food down and continue to eat it later as your physical appearance is an absolute shower of shit.

I once fucked an SJW/Feminist bitch a few times back in 2014. Although, she was pretty ok looking, and kind of looked a little bit like that AIDS skrillex's gf.

Well, my dominant Chav persona made her drop her panties and political views in no time, so off she hopped and jumped into the bed before I gave her a good fucking.

Funny how she's not an SJW/Feminist any more.
>>
>>68682358

drawing a line of lipstick around my thumb and index finger and attaching sticker eyes is more attractive t b h, I'd just fap ( arguably degenerate ) but more trustworthy then poking around in that clunge.
>>
>>68678462
>we do get laid
Good job whore, enjoy marrying a cuck/German they're the only ones who would go for your spoiled cunts.
>>
Serious question.

For all that sex you have. When you regret having it with someone, does every instance of it become rape?
>>
>>68678462
MODS=GODS
MODS=GODS
MODS=GODS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.