[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what, christian /pol/lacks? I don't the feebl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: popecuck.png (1 MB, 1014x734) Image search: [Google]
popecuck.png
1 MB, 1014x734
You know what, christian /pol/lacks?

I don't the feeble philosophy of Christ. Look how the pope is cucking out to migrants. Fuck this shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/pope-to-wash-feet-of-muslim-orthodox-hindu-migrants/2016/03/24/e72c79d0-f1cd-11e5-a2a3-d4e9697917d1_story.html
>>
>pope francis
>christian

Bur
>>
can't blame him desu would liked that feet af.
>>
File: 1436742390144.jpg (534 KB, 469x5000) Image search: [Google]
1436742390144.jpg
534 KB, 469x5000
>>
>>68676433
Silence, degenerate!
>>
>>68676236
The "Catholic church" today is actually not the catholic church at all... but a judeo/masonic anti-Church infiltration who blocked the true Pope Gregory XVII (Joseph cardinal Siri) from executing his lawful office as Pope, on 26 october 1958. Two days later on 28 october an elected antipope intruder of masonic signature entered the balcony and presented himself as "Pope" John XXIII... From that moment on the Church collapsed, the modernist and illegal Vatican II council was opened and it is this false, evil, Masonic Church agenda. The real pope of the catholic church is H.H. Gregory XVIII today, he is the living succesor to Pope Gregory XVII who died on 2th may 1989 of poisoning. The Vatican was taken over and systematically dominated by the hardcore left communist Secretariat to Promote Christian Unity... which turned the focus to uniting with world religions for the benefit of the New World Order. in 1967, Cardinal Villot revealed to the Jewish Parisian Lodge (Masonic) that he had successfully changed the role of the papacy from rulings on faith and morality, to following the regular policies of the Masons who work with the communists. So it is a smokescreen and a cover that it is the "Vatican" pushing world government, when it has been successfully infiltrated and compromised...
>>
THESE ARE YOUR ROOTS?? KISSING ISLAM NIGGER FEET?? OUUUUCHHHH
>>
pope francis is a faggot! He should go to hell. Fuck the catholic church. Im evangelical for a reason. I'm a "bigoted, racist, islamophobe" and I'm damn proud of it. Fuck you muslims. The pope is probably a muslim too. Cuck Francis
>>
File: Warning.png (941 KB, 1536x1022) Image search: [Google]
Warning.png
941 KB, 1536x1022
Pope Francis is far from a Christian.
His theology is opposite to the Bible.
He is a wolf.
>>
>>68676236
How is washing someone's feet anything more than a symbolic gesture anymore?

Why do clerics still do this? Wouldn't it be much more prudent to give charity instead of pose for a camera?
>>
>>68676236
The West is already taking the blame for getting bombed all the time and they haven't done anything. Can you actually imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if our biggest religious leader was vocally against immigrants? People would start crying about "muh crusades".
But yes he's a cuck and that's some shameful display.
>>
>>68677346
pope francis is a communist phaggot
>>
>>68677853
Pope is a massive cuck. West did nothing to start attacks. We need nationalism and fascism in every western country to kick out the muslims.
>>
Humbleness is a virtue.
>>
>>68676236
Catholics aren't Christian, it's literally heresy to believe the Pope is divine in any way.
>>
>>68678112
Yeah but being a cuck is self destructive.
>>
File: orthodox-christianpriest.jpg (68 KB, 529x800) Image search: [Google]
orthodox-christianpriest.jpg
68 KB, 529x800
Cucktholics..
>>
>Bernie 2016
>>
>>68676236
That Muslim is most likely thinking THIS is the relgious leader of Europe? I am going to ficki ficki muh dick till all da white woman are enslaved in the name of Allah.

Emasculated euro men will help him do it too.

Europe needs to burn quickly before it spreads like herpes to America and Asia.
>>
>>68678637
For everyone that doesn't understand christian dogma, we must look like the most pathetic, feeble culture ever.
>>
>>68678637
my mom worships this cuck. She thinks the pope is a good guy. Theres a reason i left the catholic church and became evangelical fucking years ago. Gas all muslims.
>>
>>68676236
smell good?

>tfw they both probably got hard during this pic
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.