[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (237 KB, 553x442) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237 KB, 553x442
What has Colorado been looking like after legalization?
Who's gonna be next?
>>
Few states, then us LMAO
>>
WHAT UP YOUTUBE, YOUTUUUUUBEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 307x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 307x327
>>68675369
>What has Colorado been looking like after legalization?
>>
Attracted a few more bums. Otherwise the effect is minimal.

I lived in Washington as well and it's much grosser there. The storefronts are seedy and there is a bouncer standing outside. Colorado is much more wholesome and hippy dippy about it.
>>
>>68676842
ITS YO BOY MUH SHEKEL COMIN AT YE LIVE
>>
>>68675369
This guy must be at least 95% THC now.
>>
With Trump as president it'll be nationwide

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
>>
>>68679055
Epic
>>
>>68679055
he duck & rolled the question pretty nicely and didn't say that he supported it for rec use
but i do agree that he says med is good and it should be ultimately left up to the states

unfortunately my state is retarded but what we got med so it's whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 366x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 366x460
>>68679055
Yes. Yes
>>
>>68675369
DUDE
>>
>>68680297
Medical already happened, Trump dodging more bullets than a Mexican running through the boarder.
>>
I went to Colorado for a week last year. It was pretty amazing. Beautiful landscapes, great food, cool people. Lots of stuff to do. I went to an old theme park by a lake, saw Death Grips live, and of course I was smoking hash the whole time.

I noticed that it's much more difficult for kids to get weed in Colorado than it is in states where it's illegal. Nobody sells to kids under 21, so it's about as hard to get as alcohol is for underage kids. Probably even more so.

I was in line for Death Grips in Denver, and there was a group of teenagers in line waiting to go in. They were asking everybody for weed, saying that it's impossible to get unless you have a friend who's 21 or older. Everybody was shitting on them calling them fags.

One of them even got kicked out of line for being too young to even see the show.

In my opinion, legalization is a good thing. It makes it more difficult to get the drug, because illegal dealers don't care how old you are.

Legal weed = Less DUDEWEED
>>
>>68676842
CUUUSTTOMMM GROWWW FOURR TWEEENTTYYYYY
>>
>>68675369
I don't understand why theres so much hatred against legalization on /pol/, weed is one the safest drugs you could smoke, safer by alcohol by a mile, not only that but by making it legal your bringing in more buisnesses as well as black market money back into the flow of the economy. Literally the only people who seem to think it should be still be illegal are the ones who keep saying "everyone will become a fukin hippie".
>>
>>68681235
don't take it too seriously i think that most people on /pol/ particularly the older folk are either users or are rational thinkers.

they gave up shitposting at some point and created the "DUDEWEED" which is basically the equivalent to carl's "are you serious?"
>>
Loveland fag here

There's been this stupid counter culture that sprung up wearing beanie hats like they're elf hats. People dress up like the drugs they abuse here, it's like a circus.

At the same time though, there's a ton of worthless liberals here too.
>>
>>68681235
This. I'm hoping it's legalized before my liver fails kek
>>
File: 1455606075374.png (108 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1455606075374.png
108 KB, 480x480
>>68675369

It is still illegal.

>What?! No it isn't! We just passed a law!

Still illegal.

>HOW?! WE JUST LEGALIZED IT!

Federal law says it is still illegal in all fifty states, even for medicinal use.

>So?!

So, it is still illegal.
>>
>>68680509
Has it though? In all 50 states and territories? I don't think medical has been completely legalized.
>>
>>68681235

>Dudeweed

Its a funny meme.
>>
Shitty man. All these fucking faggots, degenerates and homeless leeches are clearing out the food bank I work at. Californians are buying up the land making it shitty and expensive, it just feels bad man. We should have kept it medical.
>>
>>68682342
Are people getting arrested? No? Then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>68675369
More scum and dindus from what I understand, but a nice new source of tax revenue.
>inb4 WEED INCREASES NIGGER POPULATION
Maybe if more than one or two states legalize, dindus wont flood those states and may even stay where they are if their state legalizes.
>Who's gonna be next
IIRC, a few states are gonna try to legalize weed this year during the election, including California. Vermont might also become the first state to legalize through their legislature instead of a popular vote. God willing, Maryland will legalize in the next couple years. All these liberals have to be good for something.
>>
>>68682644
It hasn't. That's why it's ebin. I just quit the weed several weeks ago, too. Some keks.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.