[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of open marriage? I think it may be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 72.jpg (42 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
42 KB, 600x330
What does /pol/ think of open marriage? I think it may be the solution to the marriage crisis in the West. If spouses give each other permission to have sex with other people, it would increase happiness and strengthen trust. It's strong, healthy relationships we should value and these can be assured without stringent monogamy.
>>
>>68675162
If I became president, I would legitimately put the death penalty on that kind of thing.

For every death penalty passed, 20 random black people from a neighborhood our choice will also be sentenced to death.
>>
File: hand rubbing intensifies.png (20 KB, 190x225) Image search: [Google]
hand rubbing intensifies.png
20 KB, 190x225
Fuck off, kike
>>
>>68675162
>open marriage
oxymoron.
>>
>>68675162
>I think it may be the solution to the marriage crisis in the West.
No it's a cop out.

There is no point in being married if you're going to fuck off with other people is there?

All an open marriage does is give an incentive to the wife to treat the husband like a beta cuck provider whilst she uses her freedom to fuck chads whilst hubbie pays the tab.

It would epitomize everything wrong with current western society.
>>
>>68675162
Open marriages are garbage and a game where women hold all the cards.
>>
>>68675162
>What does /pol/ think of open marriage?

Degenerate behavior. Destroyer of healthy societies. Makes each side miserable eventually.
Also letting your woman getting pumped with other man genes is fucking disgraceful.

>I think it may be the solution to the marriage crisis in the West.

If you have a marriage crisis and you can't solve it without fucking other people you shouldn't be married. You picked the wrong woman/woman picked the wrong man.
>>
>>68675162
I think it's great for people who like it, but of course /pol/ will say it is jewish cultural marxist degeneracy and that women only started liking sex after the frankfurt school tricked them into it.
>>
>>68675162
fuck off back to /r/sandersforpresident, cuck
>>
File: 1458462461067.jpg (91 KB, 638x732) Image search: [Google]
1458462461067.jpg
91 KB, 638x732
>>68675162
>I think it may be the solution to the marriage crisis in the West. If spouses give each other permission to have sex with other people, it would increase happiness and strengthen trust.
>>
>>68675162
what the fuck is the point of being married if you would openly bang other people? At that point you're basically just roommates.
>>
Why is the first world so degenerate? Does comfort foment degeneracy?
>>
>>68675162
If a woman asks for an open marriage then the marriage is doomed regardless of the husband's acceptance or denial. She wants to have her cake and eat it, too.

I've seen this happen to a friend first hand. They got involved in other "open marriages", and none of those people were happy when he told me about them (I never cared to meet them, and I expressed my disapproval, but it's his marriage). The women would go behind their husband's back still, trying to go with my friend and/or his wife without the husband's knowledge. Eventually his marriage just corroded and fell apart, and she began to cheat on him. Not even with another married guy, not even with someone he ever met. Giving her whatever she wanted was never enough, changing to be a better person was never enough, there was always something new that was the reason it wasn't working.

Agreeing to an open marriage is to be the ultimate cuckold. I would dump my girlfriend in a heartbeat if she ever asked for something like that.
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>68675162
Ask this guy.
>>
File: the-steps-of-cultural-marxism.jpg (105 KB, 545x397) Image search: [Google]
the-steps-of-cultural-marxism.jpg
105 KB, 545x397
>>68675162
>kikes spread divorce
>kikes spread fags
>now kikes spreading polygamy cucks
>>
>>68675162
It only makes cucks happy. Mentally healthy man has a natural disgust for cuckoldry
>>
>>68675162
>r(eal)L(ife)GwEbOy

seems about right
>>
File: 1365746972791.png (17 KB, 475x375) Image search: [Google]
1365746972791.png
17 KB, 475x375
>>68675162
You want a rampant spread of STD's anon? Think of every Jerome, Daquan, and Darius running train on your waifu because a cuck like you thought "open marriage" would be a good idea and that it would make botj of you feel "liberated" and "free"
Fuck you make me sick.
>>
>>68679381
>Darius
That;s oddly Lithuanian name....
>>
>>68675286
>for each execution, 20 random black people would also be executed
I literally laughed out loud at this and I'm not exactly sure why.
>>
>>68676825
this always makes me chuckle
>>
>>68676079
No nigger

Its because it is incredibly unbalanced for the man. All he does is pay for everything while she rides every cock she sees.
>>
>>68675286
Make those chosen to be executed actual prisoners. It will clean out the prisons quicker and get rid of more leeches to our system, it costs billons to feed and house those shitbags each year
>>
Is it degenerate to want to watch your wife be gangraped by faceless fat bald men and then force her to say "thank you for using anons meat toilet, come again soon"? If I charged 10 dollars for it would it be?
>>
It's trash. My ex tried this on and got it into her head I was the unreasonable oppressive one for not letting her have her way. I even bought it for a while because I was so depressed by it all that it made me feel like nothing, I felt worthless, less than human when she found herself new men. She was later diagnosed BDP. So that confirms to me that people who push 'polyamory' are largely hedonistic sociopaths who are greedy for sex and attention but low on empathy.

After a bit I left her and she threatened to jump under a train. I wish she had now because it would have made the financial arrangements of our separating much easier. I remember lying there one night and thinking I could lean over and rightfully smash her face in. I'm not a violent person, but the provocation from that callous psycho bitch was extreme, cheating and rubbing your face in it and torturing you. I moved out instead before doing something that would land me in prison, and refused to have any more to do with her, blocked on phone, email etc. It takes a lot to end a 6 year relationship, that's why abusive situations go on. I consider myself a psychological abuse victim. I returned most of her stuff, threw out the rest and destroyed all the photos and anything of her was obliterated from my life. She couldn't believe it and accused me of ending it 'just like that' and 'not giving us a chance'. There's no reasoning with crazies. She's probably got some other victim now.

Open marriage? For the mentally ill and those degenerates that spread around STDs.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.