[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here get really angry when your peers try to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (1016 KB, 1000x1506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1016 KB, 1000x1506
Does anyone else here get really angry when your peers try to argue against trump when they are so blatantly wrong. No matter how much logic you throw at them, they think theyre right cause of what they hear on kikebook or buzzfeed. Why do people of sub-par intelligence even deserve to live
>>
>>68670648
Yeah. Shit like that pisses me off. I hate dealing with people who are stupid and ignorant of the truth, and when you share something with them, they don't read it or dismiss it.
>>
File: 1366919744001.gif (2 MB, 255x143) Image search: [Google]
1366919744001.gif
2 MB, 255x143
>>68670648
>trump
>logic
>>
>>68670648
That's a nice pic OP maybe you should post more
>>
>>68670648

When this happens I slyly change tack and start giving anti-Trump statements that get more and more ridiculous.

They never notice I'm being sarcastic, which saddens me a tad.
>>
> sub-par intelligence even deserve to live
>On 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 599x800
>>68672337
Unfortunately im not on my desktop friend
>>
I've noticed people that don't work hard want Bernie, but normal hard working Americans all want Trump.

My friends who are in college and work ten hours a week all want Bernie, especially the ones that were stupid enough to take out huge college loans for schools they shouldn't have gone too.

I work in a factory that uses robots to construct industrial fans. The work is pretty easy, and pay is pretty good, but everybody I work with all wants Trump. What's funny is that I work with mostly Latino people, and even they love Trump. They say he's hard, and tells it like it is. They hate illegal immigrants just as much as white Americans do.
>>
>>68672884
Do you know the source at least?
>>
>>68672946
> hard working Americans all want Trump.
> The work is pretty easy,

lol k
>>
>>68672946
I've noticed this online and offline, across political parties.

People who don't work hard, scrounge, the workshy and comfortable, those who have 'something to gain' and feel entitled to it vote for 'progressive' parties.

Hard-working, high-earning, and skilled people who earn a decent wage.
>>
>>68673022
Reverse img search it, i just saw some other anon post it and saved a bunch of them
>>
>>68673311
*will vote for more conservative groups.
>>
>>68672946
This guy gets it
>>
>>68672255
He's the only one that makes sense, unless you are a globalist.
>>
>>68673501
We get it, you watch Alex Jones.
>>
>>68672946
>going to college and working isn't hard
>but working minimum wage/trade jobs is hard!

you do realize there are different difficulties for different job sets right buddy

>>68673501
>le big bad globalism

Oh no, people across the world are finally becoming connected with one another and able to circumvent politics and political institutions! I don't like this one bit~!
>>
File: 150px-vivian.jpg (9 KB, 150x195) Image search: [Google]
150px-vivian.jpg
9 KB, 150x195
>>68670648
I want to lick her gook pussy and suck out every last drop of her pussy juice. I also want her to give me a sloppy blowjob, after that im gonna cum deep inside her
>>
>>68670648
His wall is going to be like Hitler's Berlin wall. He is literally Hitler.
>>
>>68673563
lol'd
>>
A friend of mine is so stupid he said he refused to eat at chik fil a because they "hate fags," and won't serve gay people.

I wish I was making it up. He wouldn't even accept that he was factually wrong. The entire concept of sourcing shit spewing from your mouth and validating such sources as credible or not was completely alien to him.

That's the kind of idiot that makes up my social circle. Ironically, my Jewish friends, albeit liberals, are the only ones who can see things for as they are.
>>
>>68674257
trendy as fuck
>>
>>68674781
POO
>>
>>68670648
I used to, but there's just no point really. People will believe whatever the television tells them to believe.
>>
>>68670648
>Trump supporter
>Logic

top fucking kek
>>
File: 1453920708688.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
1453920708688.gif
2 MB, 350x240
>>68670648
It doesn't make me angry, but it does bother me that they use highly biased and unreliable sources to form an opinion on any topic.
I don't support Trump (well, I do because it is a lot of fun, but not because I think that he will be a great president), but I do point out the flaws in their arguments, or correct "facts" that I know are incorrect. If they get flustered, I just shrug and tell them to do some more research, so that they can better justify their support for a candidate.
It is also amazing how often people talk about Trump in Canada. I didn't hear nearly as much about him when I was visiting family in Tennessee.
>>
>>68670648
Listen, I disagree with nearly EVERYTHING Trump says, with the exception of fixing jobs in America, because I genuinely believe he could bring jobs back from outside countries, since he's exploited the system for so long.

That being said, he is the ONLY legitimate option for President at this point. Everyone else seems to be corrupted or retarded, and Trump is neither. I disagree with him, but he's not stupid.
>>
>>68670648
No, I just go along with them.
I build up arguments against Trump just to see if they can spot the flaws.
For instance I might say that Hillary would be better because then she could make it just as easy for mexicans to get US citizenship as it is for them to get canadian (or dutch) citizenship.
No one ever mentions that it is practically impossible to get canadian citizenship, but that just makes it fun for me.
>>
I am sure Bernie supporters have the same mindset. Faith is a dastardly thing.
>>
>>68670648
People keep calling him a racist but cannot cite anything where he shows any form of racism.
Liberals are just annoyed that someone is finally speaking the truth and doesn't give a single fuck about being politically correct.
>>
>>68674135
Who, the chick in the OP or Vivian?

Because either one is valid.
>>
>>68673835
You reek of Reddit
>>
I think most of us who post on here are around the ages of 16-26. At this age, its trendy as fuck to circle jerk and be a loving tolerant bi sexual white male hating libtard, especially if you live in a libtard state like I do. Holy shit you guys, i contemplate suicide everyday at my university in california. These circle jerking robots are cancerous, especially the freshman
>>
>>68678259
I genuinely feel for you. In Britain we don't have as many of those typical "tumblr feminists" and liberals who get triggered over the word trump.
>>
>>68670648
I don't argue with them, I just refute their points without giving a shit about their opinions
>>
>>68677961

Vivian is actually a trap though... But who am I kidding, Im on 4chan
>>
>>68678622
Not in the North American release.
She also doesn't have a dick in any of the releases, but she is trans, so that's a bit of a meh.
>>
>>68674664
Chik Filet does hate fags though.
>>
>>68672637
Name a website with more intelligent people.
>>
>>68670648
I simply state this simple stance: Like him or hate him, he is here for the long run and is perhaps the best chance we have of at least trying to fix the mess we have now.

Do people honestly want that liar Hillary or the limp-wristed Sanders?
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 707x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 707x707
>>68670648
I'm having much more trouble dealing with people who I know and care about being passionate about electing Ted Cruz. They feel he is a "true conservative" and the right guy for the job. I don't give a shit that they want to support Cruz but they get pissed that I started to support trump after Rand backed out.

Kind of tough when politics divides close friends tbqhfam.
>>
>>68678460
Your sympathy is greatly appreciated Brit friend
>>
>Friends have been sheltered by their parents and have never had any hardships in their lives outside of having to get the latest and greatest on day 2 instead of day 1
>Trump is shit!
>Why though?
>Because he's a BIG MEANY HEAD and a RACIST.
>There's nothing racist about wanting to take care of your own countrymen before wanting to ship in everyone else
>OMGSDHJSDHF HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT I'M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW

There's a reason you shouldn't talk about politics with friends
>>
>>68673835
Undergrad is pretty easy senpai
At least Duke was
>inb4 lacrosse team
Come on guys
>>
>>68673835

>reading books and taking tests is le hard! I can barely find enough time to get drunk every night, just so I can take adderol the next day!

Going to college isn't hard. If it was, there'd be no need to make it so damn expensive.

Want to know the real reason why medical school costs so much? Because they don't want you to know how easy it is, even for the plebs.
>>
>>68679048
I don't like letting politics get in the way of friendships or relationships.

I frequently talk to someone on Twitter who's a conservative Catholic tranny (Idk how it works either) and I'm a liberal atheist, but because neither one of us lets political differences get in the way of having fun and joking, then we're fine.

Hell, I think trannies are weird, but even that doesn't stop me from talking to this person since they're nice.
>>
>>68674257
And look what taking that wall down did to Germany.
Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>68678460
Actually, your country seems to be made up entirely of them at the moment, if I can be frank.
>>
>>68679146
But it shows you which friends and family members are retarded
>>
File: 1456284568268.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1456284568268.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
>Tell friends I like Trump
>"He's a racist!"
>Ask for an example of when he was racist
>"Build le wall! no muslims!"
>Explain that illegals are only a small group of one race and Muslims are a religious group and culture, not a race
>"Well I'm voting for Bernie, anyways!"
>Compare Bernie and Trump's economic/tax plans
>"Well a president is just a figure head for foreigners, they don't have real power! everyone laughs at Trump!"
>Explain that Putin and even NK have complimented Trump, who has shown willingness to negotiate and work alongside foreign powers whereas the majority of democratic and republican nominees are very anti-Russia, boasting about how they'd send thousands of Americans to die if they step out of line

I just get called a white supremacist now.
>>
>>68670648

No, Cause I realize that I have been spoon fed the same crap they have, just from a diffrent side.

They get ignorant views from Facebook, Reddit, etc, while we get our ignorant views from an Burmese Fish net weaving website
>>
I never get angry in political discussions. If they become completely unreasonable then it's best to either laugh at them or stay calm and let them make fools of themselves. They may not be swayed, but onlookers could be.
>>
>>68680101
Sucks. I still disagree with Trump, but I don't hate people who agree with him. I definitely understand why you would vote for him, Anon.

God bless.
>>
>>68680197
Fuck off shill
>>
>>68680261
This.
I have a tendency to accidentally laugh at people when they don't make sense instead of remaining calm, which makes me look like an asshole, but in the end, if I'm right, they just give up.
>>
>>68670648
Logic doesn't win debates with irrational people. You have to first make them explain their position; show interest on understanding their point of view and ask for clarification on the most retarded ones, such as "kill all whites" or "we have to teach Islam in schools for multiculturalism" or whatever. If someone makes any ideology a big part of their identity, it's obvious they'll get all defensive and refuse to listen to any contrary opinion: it's like a personal attack to them.

Make them question themselves, if they don't have justification for their beliefs both of you'll notice. If they have a rational justification, then you'll have some new information to improve your understanding.

Obviously, this only works if they actually have an opinion they can explain. If they're just parroting what their friends say and/or refuse to even talk about it, then there's nothing to do.

>>68680261
Also this.
>>
>>68670648
I said we need to stop Muslim immigration months before Trump did, so I don't have what you might call "friends"
>>
File: ss (2016-03-08 at 11.19.18).jpg (62 KB, 447x504) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-08 at 11.19.18).jpg
62 KB, 447x504
>>68672884
>>68673022
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.