[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 330px-Ohiggins.jpg (54 KB, 330x421) Image search: [Google]
330px-Ohiggins.jpg
54 KB, 330x421
I just saw Sargon's new video and he said everyone on the alt-right is a white nationalist. I am a Mestizo in SW US who's European and Amerindian ancestry both go back at least 500 years here in America. People like me, who believe strongly in borders, patriotism, American tradition, law and order, Christianity, etc don't want this country being flooded with Muslims or illegals either.

This puts me in a weird place because ultimately I don't think I disagree with white nationalists on anything of real significance, I'm just not white, I am proud of my heritage, I'm not some wannabe honorary Aryan. You can have your white America as long as you don't fuck with legal Hispanics in the SW.

And I don't think many patriotic blacks from the US would support mass immigration from Africa, either. Why let in a bunch of new gibsmedats who were never slaves in this country?

Ultimately I think people that could be described as American Nationalists of all races would implicitly be okay with and want to preserve white majority population since they built the country and have controlled it thus far, and by identifying as nationalists, we would all be okay with mass deportations of illegals, ensuring the status quo. If a Hispanic considers himself a American Nationalist, he would be stating that he doesn't want this country to be overrun with Mexicans, because that would un-American. If he wanted whites to become a minority, he would be better off calling himself a Mexican Supremacist.

So in other words, a guy like Jared Taylor, who's commonly called a white nationalist, or calls himself a white advocate, could easily argue every single one of his positions while calling himself an American Nationalist, a term that I think is more inclusive without being compromising in its principles.
>>
Hi
>>
>>68667938
One of the principles of the alt-right is that culture is biologically determined by race, so to preserve cultures, race mixing should not be allowed and segregation by race should be mandated. It wouldn't be bad if it was just nationalism backed by shared ideals, but they went full racial critical theory.
>>
>>68669118

But the key here is that I'm not a white nationalist, yet I agree with those points, as an American Nationalist. For example, I believe that Hispanics have a right to exist in the SW US, but I don't think they have the same right to move to Minnesota en mass and displace the Scandinavian population there. Where we might disagree is I'm not so certain that segregation should be mandated instead of just highly encouraged and destigmatized.
>>
>>68667938

Because Americans arent white retard.

Americans are brown/red.
>>
File: MAGAwave.jpg (236 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
MAGAwave.jpg
236 KB, 750x1000
>>68667938
"RAYCIS" is one of the things that will get thrown at us. Trump's gonna bring civic nationalism back, and most of the ethnic supremacist wing will let it go when the general rolls around.
>>
>>68669118
Alt right is a poorly defined thing. My first understanding of it was closed border libertarianism, with a general attitude of race realism. Personally I think the main reason black people are so awful is the lack of family values caused by liberal policies such as welfare. Nurturing in youth has a huge impact on IQ and blacks are often not nurtured as well as whites.
>>
File: trumpstika.jpg (14 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
trumpstika.jpg
14 KB, 500x400
>>68670039
That's what most of us are, having stuck around from the failed Ron Paul attempt. Nazi ownership of this board is a meme used to shock tumblrinas.
>>
>>68670028
>"RAYCIS" is one of the things that will get thrown at us

Maybe, but it still sounds better than white nationalist. White nationalists might as well call themselves the KKK as far as the lefties are concerned. Did you ever see that video of that Haitian Trump supporter? He could probably be considered an American Nationalist. It's getting harder for the left to call us racists when more of these stories keep coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ltdwY_iIqY
>>
>>68669118
Hold on a sec, lets talk about the alt-right: is there a set standard of beliefs or ideological tenets yet? Or is it still a mix of various other political beliefs united in a stand against the regressive left?

Honestly id consider myself alt-right myself, not too big on the racial theory aspect though Im firmly anti-illegal immigration/restricted and controlled legal immigration.

Id consider myself an American nationalist as well. My opinion: American civic nationalism, not only would work but is the only thing that can work for America what with it being a melting pot. Before you say nationalism bot based on ethnicity is nothing, id direct your attention to China, the oldest surviving country. It is comprised of multiple ethnicities bound together under one cultural heritage - Han. If the US could become mono-cultural, it can survive as a multi-ethnic state. Unfortunately at this moment there are too many seperate cultures within this country (even within the same ethnicities) for that to take hold. Unless Trump can truly unite us.
>>
Bump only because it's intresting and I'm half spic
>>
File: 1455856780892.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455856780892.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>68670028
>most of the ethnic supremacist wing will let it go when the general rolls around.
For some reason I have a hard time doubting that.

Maybe its because ethnic nationalists/WNs are some of Trumps' most prolific meme magicians, and they'll see the generals as crunch time
>>
>>68667938
Its divide and conquer Jewry. Supporters of Trump are nationalist, we dont give af as long as you're legal and willing to pull your own weight.
>>
File: new_us_v2_1000.jpg (248 KB, 1300x819) Image search: [Google]
new_us_v2_1000.jpg
248 KB, 1300x819
>>68669601
>>68669118
You know what you must do.

Note: Not an actual proposal from me, just an example I found.
>>
>>68670039

My first understanding of the alt-right was right wing politics without the zionist/neo-con foreign policy and globalism. Obviously not everyone who has a problem with Jews is a NatSoc. But it puts us in more of an alt-right space. Guys like Pat Buchanan could easily be considered alt-right compared to neo-cons, he is often called a paleoconservative.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 672x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 672x451
>>68667938
Listen ignore the memes on this website.

If you're a non degenrate American you will be welcome in the new world regardless of skin color.

You might have to work harder to prove it to people but ultimately of you embodied true American nationalist views you'll be more useful than the majority of these forever alone edge lords.

Inb4: libtard, back to cuckshed, burgerlogic etc etc

The only cuck thing to do would be not utilizing all the resources possible in MAGA.
>>
Also as others in this thread noted - ignore the media's claim to Trumps racism. Thats just a divide and conquer tactic to keep the common people from standing together. And if you hadnt picked up already, /pol/ is naturally politically incorrect. Sure there are actual WNs here hardcore, but even they realize theyd need your support anyways to get Trump to win. Any comments to opposite effect are from shills.
>>
>>68671430

This isn't about whether I'm accepted by stormfags or not. This is about what we nationalists should call ourselves. Jared Taylor's latest video he talks about this subject and he says no to alt-right(his reasoning being these beliefs are perfectly natural and not alternative) and white nationalist, choosing white advocate the go to term. I think American Nationalist sounds much better and could gain a lot more traction in mainstream politics.

>>68671788
>divide and conquer

This is kind of my point though, if you're calling yourself a white nationalist instead of an American Nationalist, which includes other races that feel the same way you feel, you're using divisive tactics on yourself. I don't see a need for there being a distinction between white nationalists and American nationalists.
>>
File: stalinayy.png (162 KB, 198x287) Image search: [Google]
stalinayy.png
162 KB, 198x287
>>68667938
ignore the stormfags
/pol/ is the most diverse place
real diversity
not leftist crap
>>
File: 1457402948203.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1059) Image search: [Google]
1457402948203.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1059
>>68667938
Civilization spawns out of genetics(which produce memetics like religion and morals) and random environmental factors. It's a manifestation of the people. When you change the people of a society, the people will change the society.

Being an "American Nationalist" doesn't mean anything. It's accepting globalism and the melting pot meme instead of combating it. Non whites vote signficantly more towards the left, for gun control, for freedom of speech restriction, bigger welfare state, etc.

They are destroying the fabric of America because they have no ties to our history. Why do you think white privilege is preached and they accept it? It's because they don't see them selves as the colonist or the settler or the founding father. They see themselves as an outsider and always will.

White nationalism is probably too late in the US because obviously we'll never be a totally white nation again, but I do think segregation is the best step we can take. That way cultural marxism can't be used against whites and we won't have to deal with bullshit like affirmative action.
>>
>>68673124
>Being an "American Nationalist" doesn't mean anything. It's accepting globalism and the melting pot meme

Why is that necessarily true? The nationalist part of the term has anti-globalist implications, for one. And with anti-globalism comes anti-immigration. The American part of it signifies that now that you're here, you're an American, you have no allegiance to anyone else.
>>
>>68673124
All i can say to this post is - good fucking luck. Even if you miraculously got all the dissident whites to unify, they still only account for 60 or so percent of the pop. in the US. And that number is only going to go down as, unless theyre mormon, whites are losing the reproductive game. Hard.

Plus that ignores the fact that civic nationalism can work, multiple ethnicities can come together if they accept one culture, just look at China.
Besides, you mention minorities vote left. Why? Because historically, the left has taken itself as stalwart defenders of minorities against perceived white racism, pumped up by the media keen on distractions and divisions. If you could enlighten people to the fact the left has actually been horrible for minority goals and that whites arent all out to supress and genocide them, you will find ardent supporters - its what i have done.
>>
>>68674117
>multiple ethnicities can come together if they accept one culture, just look at China.
>just look at China
fucking lol 2bh

You need to balkanize, that's the only way too have a healthy society.
>>68672622
True diversity relies on segregation.
>>
>>68674368
We balkanize and America will be eaten up by foreign powers. Besides, he who controls the midwest heartland, what with the great amount of arable, flat land criss crossed by several rivers will control the continent otherwise.
>>
The media just pumps out smoke and mirrors. It is the ultimate tool for divide and conquer. That is why the left loves to say minorities are being kept down by the evil white man. So basically these communist faggots get their votes while sneakily passing more welfare, gun control, etc...

The left is laughing more at the useful idiots who are the self hating white guilt liberals.
>>
File: jared.png (40 KB, 629x325) Image search: [Google]
jared.png
40 KB, 629x325
>>
>>68667938

Welcome to the libertarian party OP

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/24/libertarian-gary-johnson-double-digits-race-agains/
>>
Whats your take on Zorro.

hero or traitor?
>>
>>68673124
>and we won't have to deal with bullshit like affirmative action.
White women are the #1 beneficiaries of affirmative action but keep on memeing
>>
>>68673721
I would agree that it does have anti-globalist implications if we weren't already such a racial and cultural diverse nation.

Here is the definition of nationalism:

>nationalism definition. The strong belief that the interests of a particular nation-state are of primary importance. Also, the belief that a people who share a common language, history, and culture should constitute an independent nation, free of foreign domination.

Refer to my previous comment in how we don't share a common history or culture, at least a lot of us don't. And even language to some extent in places like Florida, Texas, California where a significant portion of the population speak Spanish at home.

Now would I like America to have nationalist policies in the sense of protecting itself in trade agreements and limited immigration? Of course, but defining yourself as "an American nationalist" isn't possible for 30+% of our population. Thus it won't bring us together unless you can destroy all non Anglo-American cultures and languages in our country over night.

There will always be conflict between the low and high IQ races as well. The successful, high IQ races will always be called racist and blamed for the low one's failures. Unless we had a total meritocracy without affirmative action and diversity quotas, it just won't happen.

You can look at the attack on saying "Merry Christmas" during the holiday season, and the attempted banning of the confederate flag by minorities as an example of why there won't ever be "American nationalism".
>>
>>68667938
Because, we don't want to become a non-white nation.
If I take China and fill it with black people from Africa who speak Chinese and follow the same Chinese cultural norms, it's still not the same as before.
You have to take race into account.
>>
File: jared.png (137 KB, 636x972) Image search: [Google]
jared.png
137 KB, 636x972
>>
>>68670727
>is there a set standard of beliefs or ideological tenets yet?

The core seems to be:
>ethno-nationalism
>positive view on the JQ

Along with people making their way to us like libertarians.

>muh civic nationalism

Will never work, you can have multiple races but one of them must predominate strongly for a culture to survive; if you want it to be American culture then that dominant demographic *must* be white.

>>68667938
Go read the founding documents and contemporary writing, American nationalism IS white nationalism.
>>
>>68674117
>China
>90-95% Han
>Han nationalist state

China isn"t multicultural.
>>
>>68667938
EL HUACHO
>>
>>68669118
>culture is biologically determined by race,

in other words, they're fucking retarded.
>>
>>68667938
Agree it should be American Nationalist. Plenty of decent folks of all racial categories who are proud to be an American and get along just fine with other races. In fact the whole 'white' only segment only serves to undermine what could be a much a greater movement.
>>
>>68667938

Don't read into it, man.

Quadroon of Mossad is a liberal plant trying to poison the well with talk of white supremacy. In reality the vast majority of nationalists who happen to be white are primarily focused on kulturkrieg, preventing mass importartion of nonwhites and control on the border.

If you're legal you're fine, there are more upstanding Hispanics than bad ones, you are cut from a European cultural cloth and most of us will at least recognize this. We just don't want hordes of goddamned illegal indios.
>>
>>68667938
>I just saw Sargon's new video and he said everyone on the alt-right is a white nationalist

Sargon is a moron a lot of the time that is why
>>
>>68677923
Why would it be retarded? Culture is partly determined by biological instincts (e.g. in connection with time preference), in partly by the environment - or rather by both, as biological instincts react to the environment and sum of your experiences.
>>
And if culture - or rather, the beliefs of a given individual - is partly determined by biological instincts, races, as biological clusters, shape the emergence of culture as collective phenomenons.

(sorry about the mistakes, I had a couple of drinks lol)
>>
>>68667938
Same situation here, dunno what is up with the mentality that race determines political identity but at least I know the law will cover me if any real racially motivated attacks on my family, friends, or me occur and I defend myself and hopefully live.
>>
>>68675813

So it sounds like he doesn't like American Nationalist because if whites are ever the minority he will leave, but he'll always be white. How is this not unpatriotic? Is this really the values he wishes to preserve? It sounds a little Jewy tbqh.
>>
>>68677923
He's over-simplifying, the real view is one of emergence. Different races and ethnic groups have different suites of personality and intellectual traits which results in very different, often mutually incompatible cultures.

You can see this with whites and blacks; while a small proportion of blacks can operate in white society, the vast majority cannot and will not ever be able to for various reasons. Even the children of those blacks who *can* do well in white society are very unlikely to be able to do so themselves.
>>
>>68679053
>if whites are ever the minority he will leave

If whites lose power in America then the idea of "America" will quickly disappear, because those who find themselves in power will not share it.
>>
@OP: "civic nationalism" (based on citizenship rather than race) exists everywhere, in the US and elsewhere. Trump is pretty much a civic nationalist.

But neither Jared Taylor nor anybody else is gonna change his views just to suit you...
>>
>>68679400

But I'm not just talking civic nationalism. I am just as American by blood as he is. I'm just from a different part of America that happens to be more Spanish than Anglo-Saxon, or whatever he is.
>>
>>68667938
Because they are white nationalist, and not American nationalist. I'm an American Nationalist, not white. I'm categorized as black.

As a American nationalist I don't consider race at all meaning that I could care less about preserving a white majority. I just want people who share American ideals and keep the country vibrant instead of stagnating like Europe.

White nationalist are NOT American nationalist. They view things through a racial lens. Black nationalists and hispanic nationalists are just as bad.

I consider myself a hardcore American Nationalist but I have no patience for any American who puts race above country. They are traitors in my opinion.
>>
>>68679053
He sounds like a flat out white supremacist instead of an American Patriot.
>>
>>68667938
W A C H O
A
C
H
O
>>
>>68672216
I'll never allow you to get away with calling yourself an American Nationalist. You are a traitor undeserving of the title.

I already call people like you out because I'm intent on preserving the label and movement for real American Nationalists and patriots like myself. I make sure when I see an ethno-nationalist group trying to hijack our name, I call them out.
>>
>>68678145
This guy gets it, pol/ just isn't the same anymore but then there's this
>>
>>68675260
>I would agree that it does have anti-globalist implications if we weren't already such a racial and cultural diverse nation.
Exactly.

>the attempted banning of the confederate flag by minorities as an example of why there won't ever be "American nationalism"
I disagree with you here. The banning of the confederate flag and the relegation of it to the museum forever, is part of real American nationalism. It's a traitors flag and divides the country. The confederacy was against America.
>>
>>68670039
Someone post that adoption studies video
>>
>>68674675
See. These are the words of a traitor. This is why white nationalist are traitors.
>>
>>68680315
>As a American nationalist I don't consider race at all meaning that I could care less about preserving a white majority

This is wrong though Americans are either European or indigenous
>>
>>68679395
THIS

on fucking point no on wants to face.
>>
>>68680315
I'll put this about as simply as I can:

1. America is a country created by and for whites

2. America thus has an inherent right to a strong white majority

3. Different races/ethnic groups have different traits

4. If America becomes non-white, these different ranges of traits *will* result in a massive cultural shift

5. We have no reason to assume this cultural shift will be positive, and much reason to assume the opposite
>>
>>68667938
k u be whatever kin you want. ill be a white nationalist
>>
File: freedom-for-all.jpg (38 KB, 549x492) Image search: [Google]
freedom-for-all.jpg
38 KB, 549x492
>>68672622
This. We're everything from leftys to libertarians to objectivists to mainstream Dems and Reps to commies to stormfags. I've never seen another political board like it.
>>
An actual interesting thread? lolwut
>>
>>68681381
Especially coupled with the demonization of the majority of white culture there is no reason for the new majority to inherit those ideals.
>>
>>68681314
No Americans can be African, European, Asian, Hispanic, or Native. Although I guess you could consider the Hispanic and African Americans as indigenous or American creation, respectively.

>>68681381
1. America was not created by whites nad it wasn't for whites. It was created by revolutionaries fighting religious intolerance, unfair taxation, etc. The enemies at the time were "white people". It was against "white people" if you think about it.

But really these people were Americans first and white later for the most part. On the other hand some of them were black before the country Declaration of Independence was even signed. Pretty sure the Revolution was kicked off by some black youth protesting and dying after being shot while unarmed.

Ever hear of Crispus Attucks? Do your homework.

2. America has no inherent right to a white majority and for the most part, no majority interest in such a thing either. Americans are without race, just as when we started the Revolution. We are Americans first. Anyone saying anything else is a traitor to the American race.

3. Doesn't matter what different traits we all have, we all find a way to fit into American culture and society. Only America can do that, bring all genetic families together.

4. America will never be non-white, even if it's not a white majority. You are peddling irrational fear.

5. This cultural shift will never happen.
>>
File: lkjl.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lkjl.png
1 MB, 1280x720
The funniest thing I find about WNs/white advocates/white identitarians, etc, is that there is no real cultural, linguistic, or genetic element that is common to all "white people" aside from the fact that white people come from Europe, a region whose land demarcation is arbitrary. The people in Belarus are not very similar to the people in Spain, in behavior or culture. They only feel the need to lump all white people in because Americans and such are so mixed and they would lose followers if they made some kind of European racial hierarchy. They try to say that Asians are allowed to have identitarian movements without being called racist, but most Asian nationalities hate each other despite being more genetically similar than most European nationalities are to each other.
>>
>>68681941
>majority right wing board with some stragglers
>shout down anyone against the rhetoric
>never seen another political board like it
wew
>>
>>68681357
Whites never intended to share their power as well. Others had to fight for it. That's what the KKK and other conservatives or alt right are about.
>>
File: lbj-racist2.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist2.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>68673124
>Non whites vote signficantly more towards the left, for gun control, for freedom of speech restriction, bigger welfare state, etc.
Most black Americans are and have always been as much if not more socially conservative than many whites. What got them voting Democratic? Racism among old school white conservatives and their opposition to the Civil Rights movement back when. Johnson, while just much of a bigot, was politically savvy enough to use that against them in order to benefit his party. And the rest is history. Thanks, Stormfags. Oh and while you're at it keep denigrating Israel, the only decent civilization in the entire fucking Middle East besides Iran. We should be trying to bring those two together instead of allying with one against the other.
>>
>>68682387
Crispus Attucks started a riot by attacking British soldiers. He was literally a dindu nuffin.
>>
>>68682633
Exactly. Blacks don't vote with social progressives, against their natural inclinations, for no reason. Racism pushes them left. They are mostly social conservatives and fiscal conservatives when they have jobs and careers.

They just refuse to be in the same party as people who will vote for white interests instead of American interests, and I think that is fair.

>>68682798
That is my point brother. The American Revolution was kicked off by a dindu. A dindu is considered the first casualty of the American Revolution.
>>
>>68682387
>America was not created by whites nad it wasn't for whites

LEL
E
L

>was kicked off by some black youth protesting and dying after being shot while unarmed
>Crispus Attucks

A literal dindu, threw a brick at British soldiers unprovoked.
>>
>>68683130
>Racism pushes them left. They are mostly social conservatives and fiscal conservatives when they have jobs and careers.

Jesus fuck, how did you even find /pol/? This is Facebook tier bullshit.
>>
>>68667938
start your own nationalist movement and ally with the white nationalists. They don't you dead, they want to be allowed to be separate and build white societies with white people can have away in their own white sphere.
>>
>>68682387
yeah the USA was created by whets.
>>
>>68683237
It was created by Americans, for Americans.

Again, as said above, yes a Dindu kicked off the American Revolution. Don't you see how funny it is that now you people criticize the current dindus for the same thing? This is my whole point. Blacks have roots in the creation of the Country and the revolution. So that's why being an American Nationalist has nothing to do with being a white Nationalist.

>>68683383
It's reality. Blacks are homophobic, more god fearing and church going than whites, the majority consider abortion genocide, and even the women are more likely than white women to think women shouldn't vote or have other rights.

Black feminism has built in deference for the man .It's vastly different and less aggressive and man hating than white feminism. Also related is womanism, again, non man hating feminism unlike white women.

>>68683593
No, it wasn't. It was created by Americans.
>>
>>68683383
>facts r bullshit
Jesus you sound like any other nitwit ideologue. "It doesn't fit muh preconceived views so I don't believe." Facebook? Face reality.
>>
File: 1447031519479.jpg (104 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
1447031519479.jpg
104 KB, 564x820
>>68683741
>dumb nigger inadvertently accomplishes something by throwing a brick at a soldier
>WE WUZ REVOLUSHUNAREEZ AND SHEEEIIIIT

You're clearly not going to bother with reasoned argument so I'll just commence shitting in your mouth and posting image macros.
>>
File: 535136902.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
535136902.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
>>68683130
>blacks
>fiscally conservative
>africa
>>
>>68667938
Then you're not alt right, friend

Just being on /pol/ doesn't make you alt right
Wanting to preserve a future for European people is pretty much an essential to be part of the alt right
>>
File: 1458776226086.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458776226086.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>68684300
Also, please note the watch on the nigger and the bare wrist on the chinaman.
>>
>>68667938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGPAvFBqBgk

JUSTICE FOR TAY

THEY KILLED OUR DAUGHTER!
>>
File: truea (3).jpg (289 KB, 1215x1200) Image search: [Google]
truea (3).jpg
289 KB, 1215x1200
>>68682529
>They try to say that Asians are allowed to have identitarian movements without being called racist, but most Asian nationalities hate each other despite being more genetically similar than most European nationalities are to each other.
true desu
>>
>>68682387
>1. America was not created by whites nad it wasn't for whites. It was created by revolutionaries fighting religious intolerance, unfair taxation, etc. The enemies at the time were "white people". It was against "white people" if you think about it.

Somewhat agree, but it was fundamentally an Anglo-Saxon nation and the Anglos didn't even want other Europeans coming in. Look up the Ben Franklin quote about "stupid, swarthy germans" and you'll see what I mean. WNs just say "America was created by white for whites" because it aligns with their narrative.

Moreover I don't see why a white american should feel more kinship with some Polish or Croatian person who just arrived in America over a hispanic or Chinese person who has been here for 3 generations.
>>
>>68683130
>Exactly. Blacks don't vote with social progressives, against their natural inclinations, for no reason. Racism pushes them left. They are mostly social conservatives and fiscal conservatives when they have jobs and careers.
Yup, but try telling that to a Stormfag or some other Archie Bunker wannabe. Even today many if not most blacks are against gay rights for just one example.

>A dindu is considered the first casualty of the American Revolution.
HA I bet that drives the Hitler-fellators nuts.
If there was a non-racist American Nationalist party out there I bet a lot of black Americans would join. Especially from among the working poor, they know more than anyone the damage this globalism bullshit inflicts. Half the Trump supporters I know are black.
>>
>>68667938
The United States is no nation-state.
It's at its best civic nationalism which is no differential from simple patriotism.
Who defines an American? The American government. If the American government were to fall there would be no American government to recognize the American nationality.
This is not the case in ethno-nationalist states.
German for example has had several governments from democracies to dictatorships. Yet when they fell the German people still remain.
>>
>>68667938
America will most likely break up along racial lines pedro.
>>
File: whitegenocide.jpg (65 KB, 593x294) Image search: [Google]
whitegenocide.jpg
65 KB, 593x294
>>68667938

Because America used to be white.
>>
>>68669118

Lots of rebbitors replying to you.
>>
>>68667938

Steve Sailer makes this exact point.

White nationalism is divisive and politically unviable under modern demographics.

White Zionism can have some place, perhaps, but it is certainly not any substantive model of governance.
>>
>>68681941
/pol/ is about 60% white nationalist and maybe 20% libertarian and 20% anything else. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>68684300
Blacks aren't Africans and Africans aren't blacks.

>>68684295
>You're clearly not going to bother with reasoned argument
I guess you aren't. Looks like being vulgar and refusing to rationally and intelligently debate the facts is what you intend to do.

You're Canadian anyway though. Just thought I would educate you on our history. It's not your history so you can make up whatever story you like. I on the other hand know the facts from relearning it every year of my life.

Stick to canadian history.

>>68684653
>Even today many if not most blacks are against gay rights for just one example.
Blacks could be conservatives secret weapon against LGBTQ bullshit but they squander it. I've been trying(in real life off the net) to bring the two closer but the blacks are too wary of the conservatives and the conservatives give them reason by being racist and voting for policies that harm blacks mostly.

Blacks are naturally way more conservative than whites, on average, aside from civil rights.

>If there was a non-racist American Nationalist party out there
I would be out there marching with them myself. As said, I consider myself a true American Nationalist with no focus on race. It's my dream to see a party like that but creating it requires bridging two working class peoples who are wary of each other. It's very hard. I've been trying.

A Black who is an American Nationalist is a much bigger resource because it means they forgive all the previous bullshit. They are insanely valuable.

They won't join white nationalist bullshit though, which is why Trump might be in trouble if that narrative succeeds.

>>68684775
I agree it was an Anglo Saxon nation. But that connects me to your latter point, how come a White American will put race first over America, and treat non American whites better than non white Americans?

That's treason to me.
>>
>>68684295
>like any other whigger Nutzi I can't argue with actual facts so instead I'll shitpost
The Aryan superman, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>68684344

But I do want to preserve the European people. I'm just not "white" because I am about 15-20% Amerindian, so I'm not a white nationalist. Doesn't make my beliefs any different at the core though, that's why we need a better term. There are lots of other people like me.
>>
>>68680315
America was set up to be a white country, with a white culture. If race has no meaning than nothing does. What is more meaningful than genetic kinship? I have nothing in common with some Pakistani who was born here.
>>
File: 1448826001143.jpg (55 KB, 641x626) Image search: [Google]
1448826001143.jpg
55 KB, 641x626
>>68685445
>rationally and intelligently debate the facts
>the facts are exactly what I say they are, if you disagree in any way you're wrong

Lel

>I agree it was an Anglo Saxon nation
>b-but there were non-white people around, the magic soil made them Americans too

Champion level mental gymnastics m8

>>68685459
See above
>>
>>68685772
So use the term ethno-nationalist, there are plenty of people who want to preserve white countries even if it means they may no longer be welcome in them.
>>
>>68682529
Christian Europeans are all obviously part of the same ethno-cultural sphere. That includes Spanish people and Belorussian, differences exist of course but white people are a very obvious category for the most part except in places with massive race mixing like Latin America. Somalia and Botswana are very different genetically and culturally but that doesn't stop them feeling affinity towards each other as black people. Whites need to be the same.
>>
>>68685772
Alt right isn't white nationalist per definition, though a lot of them are.
If you genuinely do care about preserving European people, then you can be alt right.

The alt right is quite a big umbrella term and there's a lot of different ideologies under it. It's not necessary to try to unite them under one yet, that'll just estrange too many.

So, identify with alt right if you must, as long as you don't advocate anything negative for European interests.
>>
>>68685445
>conservatives give them reason by being racist and voting for policies that harm blacks mostly.
True, but many of those same policies they support (NAFTA, the War on Drugs etc) also harm working class whites. That's why I consider racism to be a 1% divide and conquer tactic. Non-uber rich whites, blacks and Hispanics have way more in common than not.
>>
>>68686339
Why not simply "nationalist"?
>>
>>68670727

>Hold on a sec, lets talk about the alt-right: is there a set standard of beliefs or ideological tenets yet?

Not really

There's probably 3 main strands: white Christian lumpenprole angst (i.e. American biblebelt conservatism with a fascist bent, white nationalism - especially when textured with animus and reactionary values),

race realist libertarians who may or may not have reservations about immigration. Usually atheistic stem and techfags

Moldbugfags, basically just the former without civil libertarianism. They want our nation to be like Singapore without the (attempted) racial cohesion.

Then finally, there is neo-fascists, neo-nazis, retards you'll find at the dailystormer and such. Mostly petty and estranged internet trolls.
>>
>>68686510

4 main strands*

I later edited the post
>>
>>68685772
As long as you support white peoples right to their own identity and future I don't think anyone would have a problem with you.
>>
>>68685874
>What is more meaningful than genetic kinship?
The American kinship. Your country is a white country, mine is not. My country was started with people of African, European, and native background making up the population.

You have plenty in common with a Paki who is British by culture. Genes and race means less and less by the day. It's actually just advanced tribalism. Screw race, but for Europe I can see why you stick to it. There is absolutely no reason for Americans to adhere to that crap though since the American has no race but American.

America was never set up to be a white country. It was set up to be a free country. You don't understand the essence of my country, so you see it in racial terms. Americans were getting AWAY from "white people", technically.

>>68686115
>the magic soil made them Americans too
The fight for freedom made them Americans. Whites or Anglo Saxon people who fought against freedom and America, aren't as American as the blacks and natives who fought for America.

You view is that of a traitor.

>>68686339
>>68686486
Because you are not a nationalist. I am a Nationalist, and there is no room for race, in American Nationalism because of the circumstances. In Europe, perhaps, but here absolutely not.
>>
>>68682533
>Implying

fuck off you dumb faggot.

Nowhere else gets this kind of objective and unbiased discussion and coverage. The right wing just so happens to be the most prevalent, in a place where there is no censorship and anyone can say whatever they want?

Oh lordy lord, how could something like that EVER happen?
>>
Why do people here genuinely think they're going to have a say in politics or influence anyone on a large scale? Where did this arrogance come from?
>>
>>68686486
You cannot separate Nation from Race.
>>
>>68686453
Yeah but working class white conservatives show their racism by voting for these policies and blaming the bad effects on blacks. I agree it hurts them too, but they just act like it's a problem with blacks and continue voting to hurt all of them because of it.

How is that not the dumbest version of racism ever?
>>
>>68686810
memes
>>
>>68667938
I'm a huge American nationalist. I'm not some shitty racist. ANYONE can be an upstanding American citizen but it takes work and a sincere dedication to freedom. I don't hate other civilized countries as I support TRUE diversity not some shitty backward religion or ideology that would set Western civilization back 1000 years. Why can't people accept that we are superior because of our ethics not because of our ethnicity?
>>
>>68686712
I think you have the correct perspective man but /pol/ was overrun by stormfags before it was even /pol/ so you probably won't find many people here that can have a real conversation.
>>
>>68686940
This is the dumbest thing I have read in this thread

You realize the gravity of that, don't you?
>>
>>68686510
There's hardly any difference between 3 of them. Alt-right just means people who want white countries to stay white. That's the defining feature, everything else is variable.
>>
>>68686358
Nah, not all of Europe is Christian, there are countries with a huge white Muslim demographic/culture in Europe like Macedonia. And if you look at it linguistically, for example, A German person would have more in common with some Punjabi in India because they both speak Indo-European languages, as opposed to a Hungarian person who speaks a Finno-Ugric language.

If you replaced all the British babies in Britain with Russian babies, I doubt it would still be British. WNs love to bring up racial differences when it makes them feel superior to blacks and hispanics, but start getting very nervous when things like IQ differences between Europeans are brought up. For example, the average IQ in Germany is something like 105, while the average IQ in Croatia is 90, which is a 1 standard deviation difference, but you'll never hear them admit it because it doesn't help them push their narrative. Even people like Jared Taylor start getting hot around the collar when this is brought up.
>>
>>68685874
Don't bother, the guy is outright denying recorded history at this point.
>>
File: 1450581405380.jpg (7 KB, 198x204) Image search: [Google]
1450581405380.jpg
7 KB, 198x204
>>68687009
> Why can't people accept that we are superior because of our ethics not because of our ethnicity
>>
>>68687021

I'm sure Moldbug (a jew) and Jared Taylor have absolutely no qualms with Weev-esque neo-nazis. They're basically the same!

From what I understand, Moldbug is a lot more like the OP than a white nationalist.
>>
File: 800px-IQ_by_Country.png (115 KB, 800x364) Image search: [Google]
800px-IQ_by_Country.png
115 KB, 800x364
>>68667938
Mestizos have lower IQs.
Race differences are real.

I'm not a White nationalist.
But I AM a supporter of Eugenics.

Only those with superior IQs should be allowed to vote and encouraged to breed. This includes most Whites and East Asians but only a minority of mestizos and blacks.

Aristocratic Republic is where is at.

Any political philosophy that refuses to acknowledge the scientifically objective race reality of the world is useless.
>>
>>68667938
Because to ultra-liberals "White" is an insult

Just like if you were talking to dumb Eurotrash (why you'd do that is beyond me) they'd just call you American and cry about how evil you are
>>
>>68687070
>If you replaced all the British babies in Britain with Russian babies, I doubt it would still be British
I support a full scale experiment to check this theory
Other countries are fine too
>>
File: Bandera_México-Nazi.png (62 KB, 800x457) Image search: [Google]
Bandera_México-Nazi.png
62 KB, 800x457
>>68667938
>Why "White Nationalist" instead of "American Nationalist"?
Why not both? American is a nationality, not a race. Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Nationalists have always formed alliances, even if they know they have to seek their own peoples' interests and destiny alone in the end. Unless you've been labotomized by the MSM conditioning, you've noticed that every racial group is in-group advocating, and resistant to predation by external racial/ethnic groups -- except "whites", which has slowly changed in meaning across history from Nordic/Anglo-Saxons to include the Irish, Germans, French, Italians, and Spanish. People are so interbred at this point, "white" just means people of European descent. Memes aside, it technically includes anyone predominantly racially European, and predominantly culturally European. Fags will meme that this isn't true, but memeing aside, that's what we're left with at this point in history. The closest allies culturally and racially of Europeans are most slavs and East asians like the Japanese, Thai, and Koreans. Persians outside of Mudslimes are our allies too. Many middle eastern subgroups are our cousins, especially middle east christians. To an extent, some Jews; Israelis are arguably functional allies, you just have to watch out because they live for themselves and will stab allies in the back.
>This puts me in a weird place because ultimately I don't think I disagree with white nationalists on anything of real significance, I'm just not white, I am proud of my heritage, I'm not some wannabe honorary Aryan
What makes you think "white" means Aryan, or that you can trust /pol/ memes to teach you about race or ethnicity, or any nationalist ideologies connected to race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlINnX9O6qk

Go outside /pol/ if you want to seriously expand your nationalism. Do some reading and research, don't let this place be your only education.

> https://mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
>>
>>68667938
Is that mi General don Bernardo?
>>
File: 400px-Sketch-4race-transparent.png (45 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
400px-Sketch-4race-transparent.png
45 KB, 400x263
>>68687323
Across the world, across time, location and history, Ashkenazi Jews, East Asians and Whites have scored consistently higher than all other races.
>>
>>68687070
Why are you generalizing WNs?
You do know that many of them don't consider Meds and Slavs "whites" right?
>>
File: 1264418188638.jpg (28 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1264418188638.jpg
28 KB, 331x319
>>68687070
>A German person would have more in common with some Punjabi in India because they both speak Indo-European languages

Oh, and no one is denying differences among whites so don't imply otherwise.
>>
>>68680751
lol you sound like a total faggot
>>
>>68687153
Nice retort bugs. I know that our culture was based upon the superior intellect of white men at the time. I believe and have seen first hand that anyone who is sincere in making a better life can adapt to our way of life.
>>
>>68686712
>a free country
For white people. The founding fathers never thought anyone would be retarded enough to give niggers rights. America up until only the last 40 years was the most "racist" country in the world by a huge margin, pretending that anti-racism is something intrinsically American seems bizarre given that for the vast majority of your history races (actually just blacks and whites until relatively recently) mutually despised each other and were segregated legally. I just can't see how your narrative holds any weight, I mean even Germans and Swedes had to anglicise their names to be accepted - and they were white Protestants.
>>
If you ever want american nationalism to work you cannot bring race into it....being american is about being a individual, being self made, muh guns, constitution, there is a certian culture america has that no one else has, yes it was started by whites but europe is full of pussy statist and most of them are white too....are Europeans more american then a Hispanic man who believes in the 2nd amendment and would kill any invader in the name of american interests?

You are waging a losing battle if you are going to isolate minority patriots because they are not white...the alt right is growing and trump has a chance to win....if you let the Dems and the left be right about racism you shall loose this battle
>>
>>68686916
But you can?

I'm a 5th generation hispanic and I'm nowhere near nationally tied to Mexico even though I'm a "mexican" (which is an ethnicity, not a race).
>>
Because racist assholes
>>
>>68687784
Germans and nonwhite mestizos coexisted in relative peace in the Texas Republic from 1836 onward.
>>
>>68687589
The WNs I know are the people who are at the forefront of the alt-right like Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, etc, who say that everyone from Europe is right and usually also have a hard-on for East Asians. I read an interview with Taylor once where the interviewer asked him that if races tend to stick with their own, why Asian/white marraiges were so numerous, and he answered that East Asian and whites were "close genetic relatives". Overlooking the fact that the closest relatives to whites are Arabs, who don't get along too well with them.

>>68687612
Note how I said that would be the case if you looked at it from a linguistic standpoint, not from a general standpoint. Although seeing as you're Canadian it's expecting that you're just going to shitpost and add nothing to the discussion.
>>
>>68687803
Correct my friend. We have to be pro human. I'm not saying we are all equal I'm saying we can all be civilized.
>>
>>68686916
In America you can. Or count the race as the American race. America is the only place you can do this. Lets not squander it.

>>68687018
It's true though. I know the truth hurts. White conservative working class people vote for policies their elite suits tell them to, or their preacher politicians tell them to, that hurts all working class people ,especially blacks, and then blame the negative effects of said policies on black inferiority even as the very same polices hurt them.

That's how Trumpism started. The conservative white working class started to realize that they were being treated like niggers. That in the end, it's all about class and while the establishment and elite was making a load of money shipping off jobs to other countries and promoting and taking advantage of globalism.

Trumpism is the very result of the dumb racism I'm talking about.

>>68687010
Yeah I know but I like to throw something out there every now and then just to see how many people with a brain are in the thread. Glad to meet you.

>>68687693
The truth hurts.
>>
>>68687070
There are outliers, yeah there are white countries with large muslim populations but they still belonged to the same cultural sphere as white Christian nations. Same as how there are Christians in the Middle East but they are still in the Islamic cultural sphere.

That stuff about punjabis and Germans is retarded. No one is saying that. Nor is anyone saying that all whites are exactly the same, so yeah if you replaced all British people with Russians it wouldn't be Britain anymore. But that doesn't really make white people any harder to define.
>>
>>68687784
Incorrect, the United States was meant to be a free country for Anglo-Saxons, not really whites, since they did not want the US to have Irish Catholics or Eastern Europeans in them. They were probably right to not want them since the moment they started to accept them, the character of the US changed, and slowly popularize the idea that the US was a nation of immigrants.

Indeed, the only reason that there is no huge divide between whites in the US is simply because the civil rights era caused whites to band themselves on racial lines. But that is also a recent development.
>>
File: 1458069380243.gif (2 MB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
1458069380243.gif
2 MB, 480x271
>>68681310
Yeah I see what you're saying
I'm german and irish 3 gen.
but fuck that, America is the physical land
Americans come from the land and its bounty
I like american nationalism

The real problem is the disintegration of our culture and arts.
what is there to hold onto anymore?
>>
File: nazi_diversity.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
nazi_diversity.jpg
539 KB, 1600x1200
Daily reminder:

Aryan is an ethno-linguistic racial distinction.
Nordic is an aesthetic racial distinction.

Nordic =/= Aryan except in Allied propaganda, jewish propaganda, and on progressive websites where they still believe Hitler wanted to exterminate people with brown eyes.
>>
>>68686940
Yes. As long as the middle class, working class and poor are at each others throats over race, Gay rights and whatever else the 1% can use to divide us we'll never win.
>>
>>68688123
Aside from lynching and segregation the more north you went in texas, sure.
>>
>>68681240

he's not saying the races are equal, he's saying they're not as unequal as white nationalists make them out to be. blacks are fucking awful now, but it's not outside their potential to at least be half-way decent human beings.
>>
>>68687273
Doesn't matter. The groups of people on the alt-right you are describing (rather than those individuals) are all very similar.
>>
>>68681381

stop tell us what our country is about you fucking syrup nigger.
>>
>>68687374
Not ragging on Russians btw, a lot of my friends are Russian/Slavic american and I notice that they have traits that Slavs are known for (stoicism, directness, etc) despite being pretty American otherwise. Could be a coincidence, but I think British and Russians are quite different from each other.
>>
>>68687525
F A C H O
A
C
H
O
>>
>>68686810

This thread started a conversation with Jared Taylor on Twitter, Richard Spencer, David Duke, and ramzpaul favorited the tweets.
>>
>>68667938

Sorry Pablo, you're gonna have to go back
>>
>>68667938
>white nationalist
Messican here, am I a white nationalist?
>>
>>68669118
>race mixing should not be allowed

Here's where it becomes stupid. What happens to already mixed people? And to what point is someone considered white? I figured have the country be 90% white, 10% nonwhite, and have the nonwhite minority become absorbed into the white majority.
>>
>>68688690

>The groups of people on the alt-right you are describing (rather than those individuals) are all very similar.

Yes, anarchists are really just like Maoists. Don't fracture the left (I mean right!), man!!! You're just a Jew, all right wing ideologies are reconcilable and totally synergistic etc etc. Libertarians hate Jews too, right? Don't right wing Jews hate themselves?
>>
>>68667938
>what is divide and conquer
>>
>>68688756
Link?
>>
File: 1450533070698.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1450533070698.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>>68688642
>what are outliers
Not an argument.
>>
>>68687784
>For white people. The founding fathers never thought anyone would be retarded enough to give niggers rights.
Correction - the founding fathers never thought anyone would be retarded enough to give anybody other than white male adult property owners to vote. But even then freed slaves were allowed to vote in 4 states, so...
>>
>>68688905
>working class conservatives with a fascist bent
>people who want a white authoritarian Singapore-esque state
>Nazis

>totally different!
>>
no white nationalist faggot is gonna tell me am not american. Fuck id gladly annex my parents homeland in the name of america and grow the empire.

I would guarantee you am more american then any of you faggots!
>>
>>68688790
>am I a white nationalist?
Is your heritage western european, or hardly at all? Pick the thing that you have the most of in your heritage and be a nationalist for that. You can ally with white nationalists, but you don't have to be one to ally with them.

Except in prison. It's eternal race war in prison.
>>
File: us-divided-shaded.png (69 KB, 1513x983) Image search: [Google]
us-divided-shaded.png
69 KB, 1513x983
>>68671045
Real version
>>
>>68689097

Moldbug is not a white nationalist
>>
>>68688395
>That stuff about punjabis and Germans is retarded. No one is saying that. Nor is anyone saying that all whites are exactly the same, so yeah if you replaced all British people with Russians it wouldn't be Britain anymore. But that doesn't really make white people any harder to define.

I defined it in my first post, white people are people of European origin. But as I said the land demarcation of what separates Europe and Asia is arbitrary, and stormfags/WNs/alt-right fags try to push that there is some kind of magical connection that unites all white people, because saying that we should all band together because of an arbitrary line drawn in the sand is flimsy at best.
>>
>>68688719
Then do a better job :^)
>>
>>68688427

This. It eventually expanded to white Europeans in general though.

I mean, there was a national origins quota for immigrants all the way up to fucking 1965. And where do you think they preferred to draw their people from?
>>
>>68687815
>>68688283
America is sick BECAUSE of this.
I understand where you're coming from. You love how American culture and ideals allow all men to be created equal.
BUT look at this in practice.
Look at how voting blocs form up.
At how Democrats and Republicans don't talk about 'Americans' but about the Hispanic vote, or the African American vote.
America has been divided by race. You cannot deny this. The White Nationalist movement is a direct reaction to the rise of racial voting blocs and influence.
Not even white but I know this because I am part of a voting bloc. They vote as one community.
>>
>>68689160
Mainly Spanish with a bit of Aztec. I have porcelain colored skin but I take pride in my culture. Sure, Mexico is a fucking corrupt shithole but there are good places to go. My family and I left there in the late 80s and came here legally cause fuck yeah Murica
>>
DAILY REMINDER:

white nationalists have traditionally allied with black nationalists and afro-centrists, despite what the globalist government wants you to believe.

> http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/american/adl/uncommon-ground/secret-relationship.html
>>
>>68667938
I don't mind people like you. I identify more as a nationalist. Not a anti racemixing, 14/88, militia, Christian, nationalist. Just an ordinary self determination nationalist.
>>
>>68689211
>Political boundaries are ultimately arbitrary? I guess we better trash the concept of race then!

>being this retarded
>>
>>68688756

https://twitter.com/tunny_mike/status/713098751447969792
>>
>>68689355

that problem you describe isnt about race, its the 2 party system and the elites finding ways to divide and conquer us. Dont fall for it, there are black and Hispanic trump supporters after all, fuck that nigger rapper just endorsed trump...
>>
File: image_1.jpg (13 KB, 216x249) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
13 KB, 216x249
>>68689355
My ancestors fought for Texas in the revolution and helped draft the Republic's constitution so don't try and pin that collective guilt trip on me, cuck.
>>
>>68689401
If nationalist means having pride for your country (in this case, the USA) then I guess I'm a white nationalist. Though that kind of offends me. I'm Mexican. Not white. Why do these demoshits love to label anyone who doesn't agree with open borders as a white nationalist? Why not just a nationalist?
>>
>>68689211
You would prefer to keep people divided for pedantic reasons? It's obvious who it white, yeah there are some fuzzy areas but that doesn't change the essential.
>>
>>68689658
Mexican isn't a race fagtron, its a nationality. You're a mestizo.
>>
>>68687784
>For white people.
No, for people.

>The founding fathers never thought anyone would be retarded enough to give niggers rights
Actually some of them wanted to and understood the contradiction with slavery and the Constitution, but they didn't have enough power at the time to stop slavery.

The races did not mutually despise each other. That's a lie used to justify racism and segregation and tribalism. Blacks just wanted freedom, justice, and liberty like anyone else. The right to read for fucks sake. Blacks got along well with non racist whites.

You are trying to rewrite history, it won't work. It's not your history anyway, it's mine, ours.

>>68687803
Exactly. The great thing is that being pro human, works best here in America because we are a melting pot. We are the only ones who can withstand multiculturalism and other things that would devastate more racially homogenous countries like the ones in Europe.

>>68687815
Only white racists can't separate nation from race.

>>68688168
Agree completely.

>>68688427
Exactly, the more you split it up into genetic families the more it all makes less sense. Like you said, one can make the case that it wasn't for all white people, just anglo saxons. The deeper you adhere to tribalism the more exclusive and ridiculous everything gets.

America was not for white people, regardless.

>>68688435
There wouldn't be any disintegration of our culture and arts if we weren't so divided and at each other's throats. Racism is to blame for that, Classism is to blame for that. Sexism is to blame for that.

>>68688585
Exactly. We are divided up so easy and then people wonder why Ethno-nationalism is a failure. That's what got us into this crap. White identity politics is the only real divide between the white and black working class coming together for the greater good.
>>
Nonwhite American nationalist here. White Nationalism is perfectly fine to a certain degree. Really, American nationalism itself should focus heavily on preserving demographics, and reversing recent changes to them.

America is a country founded by Whites, built on white values etc. It was never a pure white nation, unlike, say, Germany; however, it was mostly white.

If America loses its white majority, we'll see the end of America itself. You might not want to admit it, but we'll become Brazil 2.0. Hispanics pose an especially large threat considering they actively hold on to, and try to spread, their culture.

Really, America isn't white enough right now. 62% is it? That's not ideal at all. We're weaker as a nation because of that. I'm fine with a small black and Amerindian population, but America shouldn't dip below 75% white.

Oh, and the Black American nationalist here is just a complete and total joke. Very sad!
>>
>>68689107

Sounds like white nationalists have no loyalty to country, they'll just go wherever to flee persecution, they're like Jews. If we've established anything here its that the American Nationalist or the European Nationalist is superior to the white nationalist.
>>
>>68689765
White isn't an ethnicity either then. The correct term would be Caucasian, right? And yeah you're right. Maybe they call me a white nationalist based on my skin color? That's horrendously racist of them to label people based on skin color alone.
>>
>>68688917

https://twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/713117164325089280
>>
>>68689991
>White isn't an ethnicity either then.

White just usually means European.
>>
>>68667938

There is a good slice of the legal Mexican immigrant population that assimilates, contributes and doesn't request special treatment. That should be all that matters as a nationalist IMO.
>>
>>68689631
>there are
Yes, individuals. Not major voting blocs. Doesn't matter if 50 minorities support Trump if 100000 support Hillary.
>>68689638
And? Are the Tejano voting bloc a major force?
>>
that race is skin deep is probably the biggest lie perpetrated on humanity since the Holocaust. It took white people to create western civilization, freedom, liberty and democracy, and all of that will end without us.

At this point i consider myself an American nationalist, and white preservationist, because white nationalist is a hijacked concept. Those that consider themselves that actually glorify the cartoon evil, written by the victors, version of WW2 history.
>>
>>68689879
American nationalism doesn't exist.
>>
>>68689856
>Nonwhite American nationalist here

Roosh is a nationalist and he's nonwhite. It's like saying a gaijin living in Japan must be for globalism. You can be part of a minority and still believe in nationalism.
>>
>>68689856

i feel that if you bring immigrants in a a slow pace and force them to take on american values to get citizenship then over time it wouldn't matter if there was a white majority....with my immegrant standards thou it would take like 1000 years before white were not the majority...immigration should be slow and very conservative but they should be in braced when they come
>>
>>68689658

Why not American Nationalist? All of your blood is either North American or European even if you're not 100% European. There are American Nationalists and Mexican nationalists and it is understood America is more white than Mexico.
>>
>>68689879
>white nationalists have no loyalty to country
They are traitors. Always have been and always will be. Black Nationalists too. The only acceptable form is American Nationalism.

>>68689355
No the problem was that white nationalist fought tooth and nail since the start of the country, to oppress and or suppress nonwhites. Without racism, blacks on average are fucking conservatives. I live in a majority black city, I speak to these people.

The only reason democrats CAN divide people up into blocs is because those people feel unwanted or hurt in the conservative movement, mostly because of experience with white racists.

The white nationalism movement has always existed so I won't let you revise history and make them out to be some victimized group. They fought to stop non white influence and now they fight to roll it back.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 400x425
>>68667938
>>
>>68690429
Roosh says anything that will get him more publicity/drive traffic to his sites.

I'm not really a fan of him but I gotta give him mad props, the guy knows how to promote himself like no other.
>>
>>68674598
As if foreign powers don't already control the US. This is where people kids themselves. They actually believe that America's government is actually working in the interests of American citizens.

>>68681310
This is funny considering the American government betrayed whites a long time ago. You cannot betray something that is openly hostile to you and your interests. Daily reminder that whites are institutionally oppressed by the US government through programs like affirmative action. Asians are as well.

>>68667938
Whites have interests. I personally am going to fight for those interests. People call America a "proposition nation". If that is true than I am going to propose that white interests are just as important as anyone elses. Everyone else gets special interests groups. Whites will as well because we have to.
>>
The problem I have with alt-right white nationalism is that their scope is too narrow, their appeal is too narrow, and their view on race realism is too simplistic.

I don't want to see Europe or whites disappear. And I definitely do believe that race and culture are linked to biologically determined factors to a much stronger degree then what some white nationalist do, but their view on race and IQ is too simplistic.

And don't even get me started on what the "genetic revolution" will do with designer babies. The day were we humans can find the genes linked to doing well in IQ tests and having children born with these genes, is not as farfetched or as far as some people think it is. I can easily see it 20 years from now.
>>
>>68690423
Not yet. It will soon.
>>
>>68690724
>The only reason democrats CAN divide people up into blocs is because those people feel unwanted or hurt in the conservative movement.
FFS Democrats were literally behind those white nationalists.
The Republicans were stupid and cucked to let the Democrats get away with it.
Fucking hell you're painfully naive if you think these voting blocs got started up because of 'muh racism'
No they got started up because they want their welfare and healthcare.
>>
>>68689856
>It was never a pure white nation

Yes it was, blacks and abos were not considered Americans even if they happened to share geography. Any black claim to residency ended with the Civil War.
>>
>>68689828
No, you are rewriting history. Black people and white people do not have a rosy relationship of mutual respect and love as Americans and never did, to pretend otherwise is hilarious.

Again, America was the most racist place to ever exist. Since its inception, up until very recently. Acting like American can be independent of white is silly.
>>
>>68690959
American nationalism would be offensive in the eyes of some of the founding fathers. This 'nation' was supposed to be a confederation of sovereign states. Only Hamilton wanted any sort of a centralized government.
>>
File: hi unpleasent facts here.jpg (54 KB, 450x538) Image search: [Google]
hi unpleasent facts here.jpg
54 KB, 450x538
>>68689355
>America has been divided by race.
Yes and who is doing the dividing and for what purpose?
>>
>>68691361

the civil war kinda ruin that already friend...
>>
>>68690565
I do consider myself an American through and through...
>>
>>68690429

I'm not big on Roosh, but I normally would've omitted the nonwhite bit. I felt it was slightly relevant here, due to the racial nature of the conversation.

We have at least one nonwhite "American nationalist" spouting the melting pot meme, arguing against ethno-nationalism, saying that "seeing race" is un-American. I just wanted to make sure the "You're just a white Hitler worshipper" rebuttal was rendered meaningless before I even started to argue against that nonsense.
>>
>>68691145
>Black people and white people do not have a rosy relationship
Straw man. Do this again and I'll cease responding to you.
>>
>>68689879
European nationalism is white nationalism by default.
>>
>>68690563

The races are biologically different, though. America is and always has been a white country. Not purely, but still white. Why change that?
>>
>>68691677
Which is why American Nationalism and White Nationalism are opposites.
>>
>>68691436
This is so stupid. People have always fought for everything.
>>
>>68690724
You do not get to define what America is. Therefor you do not get to define who is traitorous to it. We have something called freedom of association and speech. As long as those two things are intact we can lobby for our interests as much as we want and still be considered upstanding citizens.

>>68690893
How is he scope too narrow? There are hundreds of millions of whites on the North American continent. Every last one of them deserves a lobbying group that looks out for their interest specifically. The entire group is being ignored by politicians on all sides of the aisle.
>>
>>68691627
well? America has always been a white nation, and one profoundly conscious of its whiteness. Much more so than other countries.
>>
>>68673124
>he doesn't understand what a distribution is and that selecting from the high end of the curves independently of race is more beneficial
>he thinks white is a well-defined term even in light of the fact that Ben Franklin only considered Britons and Saxons to be white
>he doesn't realize a huge chunk of whites are liberals, in fact the originators of all the things WNs rail against (inb4 j00s)

keep memeing, Jared
>>
File: 1434144799065.jpg (148 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1434144799065.jpg
148 KB, 1111x597
>>68691627
>Straw man. Do this again and I'll cease responding to you
>says the guy whose whole argument is "I'm right and you're wrong because (insert fabricated claim)"
>>
>>68691436
It's going to be divided by race no matter what. Mestizos are a foreign underclass that constantly use their political power to exert more from the commons than what they contribute. They practice a politically acceptable form of looting directed at whites. That's why the democrats love immigration, they bring in millions of people to vote for gibs me dat.
>>
File: kalergi-pan-europe.jpg (19 KB, 425x302) Image search: [Google]
kalergi-pan-europe.jpg
19 KB, 425x302
>>68689384
>Mainly Spanish with a bit of Aztec. I have porcelain colored skin but I take pride in my culture
There's nothing wrong with that, it's perfectly healthy. What is fucked up is if you completely abandon that heritage, or the restoration of Mexico as a country.
>>68689658
>If nationalist means having pride for your country (in this case, the USA) then I guess I'm a white nationalist. Though that kind of offends me. I'm Mexican. Not white.
Then you're confused. Mexico is a nation, not a race. White nationalists are not "Americanists", they're concerned with in-group integrity for Western European heritage and defense of their ethnic/racial group from political, social, and economic predation against them by external groups. We live in a racially fractured society, because our national identity that once unified us has been supressed. People are put in a defensive position of having to care about their race, especially because "whites" not having a strong identity is a goal and tool of cultural marxists.

So you identify strongly as "Aztec" and Spanish. That's fine, but you're not positioned well in this world to be nationalistically oriented around either of those, especially not the mestizo aspect. I'm the result of Germans and Spaniards who left Spain during the civil war. I'm an American mutt who loves Western Civilization and hates that the left wants to destroy it.

You and I live in the US. It's in our interest to preserve the Republic. Our rulers, the "oligarchs" that represent a trans-national ruling class with no loyalties to nationality, want to obliterate every aspect of Western heritage.

If you care more about the destiny of Mexico, and people of Aztec origin, go to where those people have the strongest heritage and work to protect and advance that. If not, embrace your european heritage and defend the West.

We can be allies either way, but figure out what your values are.

See >>68687379
>>
>>68691627
They don't.
You think anecdotal evidence is proof that white people and black people are good friends?
Why the fuck do you think white flight as a term exists?
>>
>>68691627

Wat
>>
>>68690284
Just because they're not able to pandered to like wetbacks doesn't make them insignificant.
>>
>>68691584
That meme only works when there's a solid majority and an emphasis on assimilation. It worked with the Italians, Irish, Russians, and even Christian Arabs. It works better with similar cultures when there's a strong majority.
>>
File: 17ishk6999r0kjpg.jpg (46 KB, 340x386) Image search: [Google]
17ishk6999r0kjpg.jpg
46 KB, 340x386
>>68691948
>We can be allies either way

As long as they're kept to a minimum and respect the culture, they are our allies.
>>
>>68692104
>It worked with the Italians, Irish

It didn't even work with them, their antics are what resulted in the 1924 immigration act. It was only after their flow was cut off that they started to settle down.
>>
>>68692104

That's exactly the point. The Black American nationalist here was pretending that it would work regardless of the races being thrown in, and the existing racial composition of the melting pot.

Essentially, it worked with the groups you listed; however, it's not going to work when America is 50% white, and we're attempting to assimilate Africans, Muslims, Spanish-Speakers etc.
>>
>>68691821
Putting race over America is treason. Plain and simple. American Nationalism over white or black nationalism. This is my final response to that matter. We can agree to disagree but I have to go.

>>68691848
No, it hasn't. You don't know my country. You want it to be "white" for other reasons but since you aren't one of us, your baseless facts mean little.

>>68691962
>You think anecdotal evidence is proof that white people and black people are good friends
Straw man

>>68692022
It's a fallacy. I never said what those two posters are attacking. They are attacking a point I never made and acting like it has bearing on our conversation.

Agree to disagree fellas.

American Nationalism or bust.
>>
>>68691911
>It's going to be divided by race no matter what.
Bullshit it doesn't have to be. Racists and racism-apologists make it so.
>That's why the democrats love immigration, they bring in millions of people to vote for gibs me dat.
The Republicans along with their 1% backers love open borders just as much as the Democrats and their 1% backers. Why? To lower working class wages across the board, thus increasing profits for the mega-corporations. It's the exact same reason they outsource jobs. News flash: the 1% come in call colors but they only recognize one. Guess which one it is.
>>
>>68687731
>anyone
>>
>>68692311
>1924 immigration act

Immigration is fine if kept to a minimum as I explained in my other posts. The 1924 act enforced that. It wasn't as if immigration was cut completely from all countries.
>>
File: anti_white.jpg (321 KB, 616x623) Image search: [Google]
anti_white.jpg
321 KB, 616x623
>>68692290
>As long as they're kept to a minimum and respect the culture
That's part of the problem with the 3rd worldist identities wanting to migrate to Western nations. It represents the expansion of 3rd world identities, and the elimination of Western Civilization. "White" nations are the only nations in the world expected to accept and conform and diversify to accomodate "non-white" cultures. Ask the Chinese to "b less Chinese and accept diversity" from Africa, or India, or the Middle East. They'll laugh in your face then chop you with a butcher knife. No one in the world accepts the destruction of their culture, its homogeneity, or it's interests.

Being a white nationalist is not an offensive belief system or identity, it's a defenisve political position at a time when the left wants you to be eradicated so it can Kalergi Plan the globe.
>>
>>68692454
How the fuck do you even DEFINE American nationalism if not through ethnicity?
Loyalty to the Constitution?
>>
>>68692454
>complains about fallacies
>concludes his post with the black or white fallacy
>>
>>68692454
>Putting race over America is treason. Plain and simple.

No, it isn't. America allows me to have any ethos I want. That is what got us into this mess in the fist place. Again, you do not get to arbitrarily decide who is a traitor and who isn't. Besides, if you were actually correct, the many race based lobbying groups that exist wouldn't.

Again, why should anyone be loyal to an entity that suppresses them. It is illogical to do so. If the country wants my loyalty is should.. you know... actually do something for it.
>>
>>68692700
>Bullshit it doesn't have to be. Racists and racism-apologists make it so.
Please read on the history of South Africa and Rhodesia
>>
>>68692828

It drastically reduced immigration from most countries though.
>>
>>68692828
I was just pointing out that not even all Europeans were able to assimilate well, let alone non-whites.
>>
>>68692700
In a democracy there's the problem of voting wars. Group A and group B use their demographic majority to advantage themselves at the expense of group C. Race is an inherent cluster for voting, you see this in other multiracial societies. Multiracial societies are inherently bad.

Do you agree that there have been wars that have been over ethnic conflicts? Yugoslavia+USSR breakup? If ethnicity can do this, why can't race?
>>
>>68688283
>It's true though

If you at all cared about the truth you wouldn't be trying to tell me some bullshit.

But you don't, so here we are.
>>
>>68692700
You would actually have a point if America wasn't at one point 90% white. There is only one race that absolutely loses through immigration, and it is whites. At one time we had a peaceful country where we could practice our culture without being disturbed.

Once w became prosperous enough parasitic (((Globalists))) came in and demanded we get involved in every war, and become the boarding house for the world. Dumb Americans bought it, and now many are realizing what a huge mistake it was to listen to these people.
>>
I'm Black, so I'm obviously not white nationalist.

I'm American and believe that it's the best country in the world so I am an American nationalist.

We can be saved, /pol/.

if you destroy Black feminism, you will save the Black community.

We are:
>Homophobic as fuck
>Impervious to rapfugee cucking
>Would gladly DEUS VULT
>Make up 2nd highest number of senior military officals after whites

lets make america great again.
>>
>>68692078
It does if they're not a major electoral base.
The joys of gerrymandering and democracy.
>>
>>68692903
He's operating based on an America that only exists in his mind.

>>68692957
That guy has been hugging the former poster's nuts while also posting utter bullshit.
>>
>>68692903
>How the fuck do you even DEFINE American nationalism if not through ethnicity?
>Loyalty to the Constitution?
You are able to define it through ethnicity less and less as time goes on. In the 19th century it was easily defined through ethnicity. The ethnicity aspect needed to be destroyed so it could become a plantation. That project has nearly succeeded at this point, so if you want to preserve the Republic's institutions, and the cultural and political framework, you're going to have to rely on shared loyalties. The "white" aspect has effectively been defeated.

Maybe I'm wrong and that's to harsh, but too many white people hate themselves and their ethnic heritage. Maybe that can be turned around, but it's not likely. Self-intolerance and oikophobia have become a national religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

>>68693287
I appreciate your view on Americanism, but just out of curiosity, do you ever think that black seperatism makes more sense than Americanism? What if every black American colonized some country in Africa, for example? Why/why not?
>>
>>68693055
>It drastically reduced immigration from most countries though.

That's what I'm for.
>>68693167
That's why it should be kept to a minimum. Even Japan has immigrants. But it's to such a minimum that it doesn't even affect their demographics. Yet their government is ardently nationalist.
>>
>>68691436
Carlin never said this.

Your picture is shit and so is the globalism that you're pushing.
>>
>>68669118
>culture is biologically determined by race, so to preserve cultures, race mixing should not be allowed and segregation by race should be mandated.

Oh wow! I didn't know my culture was passed down through my genes. That's good to know.
>>
You're a hispanic trying very hard to be accepted among whites from the States, you will never be accepted that's a fact. Perhaps whites in Europe are more acceptable of hispanics in certain countries, in Asia Koreans, Japanese and Taiwanese are very acceptable of Asians from what've seen. People in the US are just different from the rest of the world somehow this "preserve muh race" isn't going to happen because the US is a cesspool of cultures and races.

>You can have your white America as long as you don't fuck with legal Hispanics in the SW.

keep dreaming Paco
>>
>>68692454
You are literally denying history completely. Do you deny that America has for most of its history been racist as fuck and anything but the multiracial utopia you are trying to portray it as?
>>
>>68693287
Feminism has destroyed both the black and white community... If you are expecting whites to solve the feminist question for the black community sadly we are incapable of it at this time. That is why many of us have a "start over" attitude. Quite frankly, blacks should too.

This is why I laugh at people demanding my loyalty to America. If America is represented by feminism, and racial lobbying groups that currently exist, I would rather be lorded over by the Chinese if give the choice. At least they are against degeneracy.
>>
>>68667938
Because any groups that Identify as American Nationalist are relabeled as White Nationalist whether they like it or not. Blacks tend to pay more attention to what is popular than what is practical or sensible. So they will very rarely align with such groups. Ultimately, the non-racist whites will leave realizing that they can't have nice things and enjoy them, resulting in the group becoming racist. That, and racist types join Nationalist groups because the racist mindset is similar to the Nationalist mindset in that you are looking out for #1, but who #1 is is the deciding factor.

TL;DR We can't eat our cake and enjoy it, and trying to makes us racist
>>
>>68681357
>>68679395
Whites are not a political bloc. Look at how many are cucking us in government right now and they're the majority. Fuck white nationalism.
>>
>>68693612
Genetics is the base, and culture is the superstructure. You can't have nordic social democracy in the congo because blacks have higher time preferences and greater tendencies towards violence that make more sophisticated cultural institutions impossible.
>>
>>68693487
That already happened, it's called Liberia.

If you want a more successful Black society, look at Trinidad and Tobago and Bardados.

Liberia was built using early 19th century American tactics, which were ignorant and dumb as hell.

Barbados and Trinidad were built using London School of Economics education, which were pretty successful.
>>
>>68667938
I think in an ideal world we wouldn't favor any race above any other. There wouldn't be forced racial equality. We'd only recruit immigrants who are high quality. If the majority of those immigrants turn out white and asian, then so be it.

With regards to race mixing, I think it should be OK for people to question whether or not they want to breed with a different race, which means their child won't look like them. But race mixing should never be encouraged.

The big thing about the alt-right though is the hate against anyone who isn't just "American". Anyone who claims or identifies with non-Americans should get the fuck out. If you identify equally or more with mexicans then Americans, gtfo. With middle easterners instead of Americans, gtfo - and so on and so forth.

The idea of a melting pot is that we melt together, not segregate ourselves into different races. As long as people are healthy and intelligent, I couldn't care less about purity
>>
>>68667938
Whites are under attack ideologically from SJWs. I wouldn't oppose an alliance of Nationalists of whatever stripe.

Still European Americans have to defend themselves and put their values and interests first.

Sargon is a cuck anyway. Fuck that fatboy.
>>
>>68693861
>Look at how many are cucking us in government right now and they're the majority.
Jews aren't white.
>>
>>68693487
Blacks would never leave the country. They may act like they hate us, but in truth the majority of them recognize how hopeless they are without our technology and legal systems. I think many blacks have the mental faculties of teenagers, and subconsciously realize when they are speaking to whites they are speaking to adults. Of course I'm speaking of the vast majority of blacks who's IQs are well below 90. Ever notice how blacks act different when they are around only whites as compared to when it is a horde of blacks? It's the same as teenagers.

I think we should support white subsidies. No subsidies for any other race. The justification is that whites built this country and whites must be the caretakers of western civilization. Remove all subsidies from blacks and other minorities and give them over to whites. This will help with our declining population.
>>
>>68689685
I'd prefer to stay divided from some of those 'white' people. White nationalists are the natural enemies of proper nationalists/patriots.
>>
>>68667938

American Nationalism is the best way.

I think it can seem to toe close to "White Nationalism" if only because of the desire for the underpinning culture to be classically "White" American (ie. polite, respectful, hardworking, self-motivated, adventurous, culturally Christian, etc.).

America is a nation of immigrants. That's a fact. But those that immigrate should be expected to adopt the culture and assimilate. Sure they'll inevitably lend their own aspects to it, but it should be a small part of the overall picture.
>>
File: 1458754016290.jpg (251 KB, 1080x1514) Image search: [Google]
1458754016290.jpg
251 KB, 1080x1514
>>68670039
Yep. Feminist policies to destroy the family and remove fathers from families targeted blacks about a quarter-century before they hit white families.

Whites will be in the same boat after another generation or two of state-enforced fatherlessness.

Fatherlessness is idea for the state because it creates waves of pic related.
>>
>>68693621
> somehow this "preserve muh race" isn't going to happen

Why not? Japan is doing it. You folks have one of the lowest birthrates in the world, yet are able to keep your homogeneous society. What is so impossible about whites doing the same?

Let's be honest here, white built America, and we could easily do so again with a blank slate. Say whatever you want about whites, but we are pretty good at building civs from the ground up.
>>
File: 1451739078797.jpg (501 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451739078797.jpg
501 KB, 1920x1080
>>68693861
> Look at anti-nationalist whites cucking us in government, therefore, fuck white nationalism
Wut?
>>68693939
>That already happened, it's called Liberia.
I know, but I'm asking why not do it today? Blacks that advocate for Americanism, rarely want to breed with whites until there are no more blacks. THey want to be a minoriy, sheltering under whites and asians to keep everything running, because "Liberia was a failure". What's stopping anyone from going to Africa and doing right this time? Back then, freedom from slavery was recent, so the chances of failure were high; there were few black elites to make the society work. Surely there are enough competant blacks in America today to make it work.
>>
>>68694126
>Jews aren't white.

They're white, like Bosniaks, but are not suitable for a European country.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.