[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nate Silver's predicts complete stump of Trump in a general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: Nate Predicts.png (651 KB, 1035x843) Image search: [Google]
Nate Predicts.png
651 KB, 1035x843
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/713036414745575424

374 - 164

How could /pol/ support such an unpopular loser? Is this place just secretly full of Hillary shills trying to get their dream election?
>>
>>68667871

>this delusion

Georgia, Florida, New Mexico, Arizona, Iowa, etc. are not going blue.
>>
Better to try and lose versus not trying at all. Plus Nate silver has been 100 percent wrong on trump since he first entered
>>
Nate Silver knows his career is dead after this election cycle. He made way too many bold predictions about Trump for anybody to take him seriously. Poor little kike.
>>
>>68667871
>Florida
>north Carolina
>Georgia
>Arizona
>etc

Funny jokes from a funny kike
>>
>>68668018
>New Mexico
>not going blue
are you high?
>>
File: nate silver.png (1 MB, 690x2622) Image search: [Google]
nate silver.png
1 MB, 690x2622
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/01/nate_silver_said_donald_trump_had_no_shot_where_did_he_go_wrong.html
>>
File: 9chjna.jpg (41 KB, 512x412) Image search: [Google]
9chjna.jpg
41 KB, 512x412
lol az will freeze over before it goes blue, this guy is retarded
>>
>>68668018
I'd call for the head of Nate Silver for spreading these lies, but this narrative hurts Hillary much more than Trump. Democrats are notoriously bad at turning out.

Georgia is especially hilarious. We're about to dump the entirety of our large and growing film industry because of near-universal support here for a religious liberty law. Disney just issued a direct threat over it. And that stupid bitch Silver thinks we're gonna support Hillary?
>>
he hates republicans so much that hes willing to ruin his career? its crazy

i feel bad for him

all he has to do is look at the polls and project trump the nominee, and then give him a fair chance in november

instead hes just exposed himself as a biased hack

sad!
>>
>>68668462
Georgia should dump Disney over that H1-B shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 1096x1438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 1096x1438
>MUH PREDICTIONS AND POLLS BEFORE THE PRIMARIES HAVE EVEN ENDED
that's when shit actually goes down retards, why does this garbage keep being posted here?
>>
>>68667871

This bitch couldnt even predict his hairline
>>
>>68667871
romney wins in a landslide v2
>>
Thats a fuckin landslide for hillary lmfao
>>
>>68667871
>might look like
>might
What courage. So brave.
>>
>>68667871
Delusional
>>
File: nate-silver.png (387 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
nate-silver.png
387 KB, 854x480
How dare you people question the election oracle.

After all, he predicted that niggers would vote Obama in 2008 AND 2012.

How could you seriously question a man who has been right about two things like that?
>>
>Nate Silver
Every time.
>>
File: 1280px-StoneMountain.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1280px-StoneMountain.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
>>68668592
We are. The bill already passed, and Nathan Deal doesn't have the popularity to spare to veto it even if he wanted to. They can take their cocksuckers and fuck off to another state. It's almost hilarious. They only started filming here to shaft the unions. Now we're a premiere filming location due to great climate, varied scenery, crazy low costs, anti-union laws, high tech infrastructure, and tax concessions passed specifically to cater to the film industry.

I don't want to turn into an infomercial for Georgia, but there's a fucking reason Disney doesn't film in Florida.
>>
"If election today" = prediction??? OMGSTAHPPP
>>
>>68668977
it's why he uses percentage. Dick Morris was like "ROMNEY LANDSLIDE!" and his career was over when Romney lost.

Silver is like "hurr durr, 44.3243242% chance that Trump wins" so he can basically say Trump will lose, but when Trump does win can say "well, it was in the realm of mathematically possibility".
>>
>>68667871

What don't you understand faggot? I can't wait for Trump to not only single handedly cause Hillary to lose, but to also push her into prison.

Trump Vs. Hillary hasn't even started and when it does, it's going to be a blood bath.
>>
GREATER

THAN

99%

CHANCE
>>
>>68667871
>Nate Silver's predicts complete stump of Trump in a general

Nate Silver has been crying many tears so far this election cycle, as perdiction after prediction got BTFO, so might as well let him have his electoral fantasies WRT the general.
>>
>>68669194
silvers career is basically over

CNBC has a "poll guru" on sometimes and its not silver anymore

i guess if hillary wins which is a 50/50 guess since he has shown he has no real skill... maybe his career will recover

but i still think hes been exposed as someone who only picks democrats to win, regardless of the data
>>
Nate Silver rose to prominence basically for getting the 08 election right.

But so far, he's gotten 16 wrong. Every call he's made has been wrong. When do people stop blowing this guy?
>>
>Florida
>Georgia
>North Carolina
>Arizonza
Why
>>
>went from predicting trump would never win nomination to predicting trump won't ever win the election

Ayy lmao
>>
Remember when /pol/ said he was wrong in 2012 because he was a gay?
>>
File: 1453836542586.jpg (263 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
1453836542586.jpg
263 KB, 800x601
>Georgia going blue
>literally who?
>>
>>68669832
I don't think gay kikes get into kike heaven
>>
>>68669832
remember when shitposters put in more effort than "muh 2012" "muh mitt romney"?
>>
File: 1454009873655.jpg (9 KB, 350x224) Image search: [Google]
1454009873655.jpg
9 KB, 350x224
>>68667871
NATE SILVER HAS DESTROYED HIS CREDIBILITY ENTIRELY THESE PAST FEW MONTHS

WHATEVER FORMULA'S WORKED FOR HIM IN '08 AND '12 ARE NOW DEFUNCT, YET HE CONTINUES TO PUSH THEM

I USED TO READ 538, FOR THE TECHNICAL STATISTICS ARTICLES

NOT ANY MORE
>>
File: Reasons2livept2.jpg (98 KB, 600x1331) Image search: [Google]
Reasons2livept2.jpg
98 KB, 600x1331
If the FBI is really holding out on their indictment of Hillary for the general election than we can expect a horrid voter turnout on the democrat side
>>
>>68669462
He bases predictions on data, not muh feelings like the average Trump fucker. Somethings the numbers are inaccurate or unpredictable. I wouldn't expect you guys to comprehend.

It's pretty common knowledge that Trump would completely lose in the general. His ~40% of GOP voters who gave enough of a damn to show up at the polls isn't enough. Cruz at least has a chance, Trump would be completely blown out. But keep shilling for the puppet, please its hilarious
>>
>Trump losing Georgia and Arizona

I don't even think Trump is going to win but thats retarded.
>>
>>68670101
Bullshit.

see
>>68668297

Silver has a narrative to sell now, or be laughed out of the business entirely.
>>
>>68670174
He's losing women votes left and right, and he'll bring out the latino vote to vote against him. Trump is the perfect candidate for Hillary to make herself look good. In any other year she'd be toast, but this is too perfect.
>>
>>68668297
>increasingly nervous man
>>
>>68667871
>arizona
>georgia
>north carolina

lel
>>
>>68669151
The issue is that doing more film industry stuff in georgia WILL eventually turn it into a liberal shithole. Soon it will be filled with kikes who ruin everything.
>>
>>68667871
silver or gold in the last name ya thats pretty damn jewish

with jews you lose
>>
>>68667871
Nate finally shitting the bed, I'm glad I was able to see this.

Becoming a liberal star corrupts you more that anything else, he can't see past himself anymore.
>>
>>68667871
Is he a kike, /pol/?
>>
Nate Silver is the literal "Increasingly Nervous Pollster".
He's been a joke this whole election cycle.
>>
>>68670282
Yeah, he underestimate him early on but the further you go down the more acceptance you see. By the end he's talking about whether or not anyone BUT trump has a chance. This is angry, irrational republicunts were talking about here.

Once we get to a general we see voters of all walks. Women will vote Hillary, latinos and blacks will be driven to the polls more than ever before, democrats will be motivated to stop the complete nemesis of everything they believe in, Obama will be out campaigning for Hillary and you can bet he'll excite even more folks.

On the other hand you have a guy who talks like a second grader leading a party that 60% say they are embarassed to be a part of now thanks to him. He'll bring out the uneducated white vote, but they'll forget to vote because they're too stupid to realize they actually have to go the polls. Yeah, keep believing Trump is your savior, Hillary loves your types.
>>
>>68667871
I know nothing about statistics and even I could give a far better prediction.

>I'm still edging toward a Clinton victory, though. Sorry senpai.
>>
>>68667871
literally all of Silver's Trump predictions have failed to come true, at this point I'd be a little worried if he said Trump WAS going to win.
>>
File: 270.png (141 KB, 782x579) Image search: [Google]
270.png
141 KB, 782x579
This will be the map. Check em.
>>
>>68670101
are you even trying shitposter?

silver has ignored trump data and it shows
>>
>>68668018
New Mexico is blue as fuck, m8. You'd have to be retarded to think they're going red
>>
>>68671028
>Yeah, he underestimate him early on but the further you go down the more acceptance you see. By the end he's talking about whether or not anyone BUT trump has a chance. This is angry, irrational republicunts were talking about here.

>Once we get to a general we see voters of all walks. Women will vote Hillary, latinos and blacks will be driven to the polls more than ever before, democrats will be motivated to stop the complete nemesis of everything they believe in, Obama will be out campaigning for Hillary and you can bet he'll excite even more folks.

>On the other hand you have a guy who talks like a second grader leading a party that 60% say they are embarassed to be a part of now thanks to him. He'll bring out the uneducated white vote, but they'll forget to vote because they're too stupid to realize they actually have to go the polls. Yeah, keep believing Trump is your savior, Hillary loves your types.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is. -Yogi Berra
>>
>>68667871
>in an election held today
>>
isn't this from the same guy that said Trump had no chance to even get the nomination a few months ago?
>>
>>68670101
He's got every predicition about Trump wrong this cycle m8.
>>
>>68667871
>Clinton winning Florida
Tip top kek
>>
>>68670282
>>68671417
>>68671759

When Nate Silver calls the presidency for Trump, I'll be ready for Hilary.
>>
It's called /pol/itically incorrect

how could we not support trump?
>>
File: LOW ENERGY.jpg (188 KB, 874x490) Image search: [Google]
LOW ENERGY.jpg
188 KB, 874x490
>>68667871
>>
>>68670101
>He bases predictions on data, not muh feelings
the data is LITERALLY "muh feels" right now. what's going to make this election is, come October, how well the parties pull their bases and who pisses off the independents the least
>>
>>68667871
I think people are shilling now. Sites like 270 to win and 538 are claiming Kasich would win PA and Wisconsin. They are saying Kasich would win vs Shillary. They tried the same thing with Rubio. They're trying to get people not to vote Trump.
>>
>>68672418
>Kasich would win

Even if this were true, it's hardly a victory considering Kasich (and Rubio) are just democrats running under the republican banner.
>>
>>68671350
If Trump does win, this is the pretty much the only likely scenario (he's not going to work miracles and turn NY or PA red), but right now Hillary has a commanding lead in VA:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html#polls
>>
How is Nate Silver so highly regarded?

Where are the other mathematicians that are predicting this election?

We need more than one opinion
>>
File: 1440541446572.jpg (11 KB, 236x287) Image search: [Google]
1440541446572.jpg
11 KB, 236x287
>>68667871
>Here's what the map might look like if an election >>>>>>>>>>>>WERE HELD TODAY<<<<<<<<<<<<

Not one of you dummies read the tweet. A lot will change between now and November. Like, for instance, party nominees will be decided. Also, those nominees will actually be campaigning against each other in earnest.
>>
>>68672688
What is Jim Webb was his vp? I know it won't happen, but what if it did?
>>
>>68672669
I mean they're saying in a head to head election Kasich would beat Hillary in PA and Wisonson.
>>
>>68672688
Trump would need to take Iowa and New Hampshire, or turn PA red, because he isn't going to get VA. Were aren't going to get Republican presidents pretty much ever again, but this will lead to consequences major players can forsee right now.
>>
>>68672669
pure ignorance, pls go trumptard
>>
>>68672955
Hillary is destroying Trump in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire, so she's no more likely to lose there than in VA:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html

She also has a narrow lead in Iowa:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ia/iowa_trump_vs_clinton-5597.html
>>
>>68673123
>pro amnesty
>pro immigration
>pro obamacare
>pro common core
>soros fucking funded

get the hell out.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 642x361
>Arkansas
>red

It's Hilary's home state
>>
>>68673328
But they hate her there
>>
>>68673328
hillary is a globalist shill. She has no home state. No state thinks of her as being "theirs"
>>
No Republican other than Trump can win this election

If Trump is denied the nomination, Kasich, Cruz, Ryan or whoever will lose a landslide. Trump supporters will not vote for them.

The GOP recognizes this but doesn't care.

They could have pulled Kasich a long time ago and Trump would be focused directly on Hillary

Trump has no shot, they will do ANYTHING to get Hillary the win.

I would say Hillary has 100% of being our next president

it's everything but over
>>
>>68673234

Doable. He just needs to convince 10% of Clinton Voters to switch sides. With effective 'memetic magic' he could identify the key demographic and pull it to his side.

But then again. We are talking about putting a Republican for President. There are few things harder than this, and even a guy like me would outright struggle to accomplish something like this.
>>
>>68673328
Gore didn't carry his home state (Tennessee) back in 2000.
>>
>>68673327
WOW. all completely wrong. This is what happens when you get your political information from live Trump Rallys on youtube every night.

"Let’s Stop Common Core and Send Education Decisions Back to the Local Level"

https://marcorubio.com/issues-2/common-core-education-position-policy/

"America needs health care reform that will cut back government’s role and harness the forces of competition to keep health care prices low and spur innovation. That means not just repealing ObamaCare, but replacing it with a market-driven alternative and reforming Medicare and Medicaid for the 21st Century."

https://marcorubio.com/sidebar-featured/marco-rubio-health-care-obamacare-repeal-replace/

"No amnesty in any form, not even back-of-the-line"

http://www.ontheissues.org/International/Marco_Rubio_Immigration.htm
>>
>>68673639
My first lead would be NE Pennsylvania. The goal then would be memecrafting like Trump can do up until he wins.

Keep in mind, though, we are again, talking about a Republican for President. This shit is very hard and can go wrong so fast. (Like he first has to lockdown Ohio which is war in itself.)
>>
>>68667871
Arizona ever going blue especially with Clinton. Lol what a retard, someone explain to me how the guy who made that map is an expert please.
>>
>>68674006
I was talking about kasich, retard

Rubio can't be trusted on any of his platforms, considering he was elected to the senate based on an anti-immigration platform and then turned an immediate 180 and cucked for illegal aliens.
>>
>>68672823
look up Sam Wang
>>
>>68673583
Kerry (a war hero and nearly perfect presidential candidate) lost to a mental retard because of swift boats.

Hillary has dead bodies to deal with, she has way more baggage.

Hillary is no different from an establishment republican aside from meaningless social issues. The overlap between Kasich and the cunt is shocking.

Once the post citizens united super pac money unifies behind TRUMP, republicans will dominate this election.

Kikes are losing control of the media and they are scared. From Ben Shapiro to Nate Silver.

If they like multiculturalism so much, why is Israel not accepting refugees?
>>
>>68669053
>he predicted that niggers would vote Obama in 2008 AND 2012.
That's literally a no brainer. Niggers will always favor niggers.
>>
>>68673328
No it's not, and neither is NY. Bitch is from Illinois
>>
>>68674057
If Trump actually has to waste time and resources campaigning in Utah or Texas -- something no Republican presidential candidate should ever be forced to do -- he's fucked. I doubt either Utah or Texas will go Blue this year, but even putting them in play would be a moral victory for Hillary.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/tx/texas_trump_vs_clinton-5694.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton-5834.html
>>
>>68671350
Think a red VA is less likely than a red CO WI and NH
>>
File: Francis pls.png (28 KB, 124x119) Image search: [Google]
Francis pls.png
28 KB, 124x119
>>68672224

>when you care
>about someones appearance like it fucking matters

king of the cucks right here, m9
>>
This shit is because the republican primary is still going on and unfavorables are going to be high on Trump for republican supporters of other candidates. Those will come down when the choice is only between Trump and Hillary.
>>
File: 1458534743961.jpg (36 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
1458534743961.jpg
36 KB, 680x464
>>68667871
POL ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

CAN TRUMP SHILLS EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>68673583
Nothing is over until

a) the convention - if trump doesn't get enough delegates and doesn't win the convention, then they pick a new candidate and Hillary wins handily

or

b) Trump wins and he has his first debate with Hillary, which I guarantee will be the most watched presidential debate in history. I think that night will determine our next president and possibly a new Age in America.
>>
File: adfasdfasdf.jpg (189 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
adfasdfasdf.jpg
189 KB, 500x562
>>68673234
>Clinton would destroy blah blah
Pic related. Quick shoop for you, Anon.

Trump hasn't even started mentioning Hillary because he's focusing on the primary, yet all they talk about is Trump.

>>68673328
Florida was Rubio's home state.
>>
>>68668500
He's giving cover to the GOPe who will claim we need Romney because Trump will lose.
>>
>>68673583
>No Republican other than Trump can win this election

>
If Trump is denied the nomination, Kasich, Cruz, Ryan or whoever will lose a landslide.

Expect for the polls showing Kasich and Cruz beating Clinton in every poll and Trump losing to Clinton in every poll
>>
>>68674930
Wisconsin? Have you looked at the polls there lately?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html
>>
I am an electoral college expert with a PHD in political science. I can say that this map is fairly accurate. Clinton is destroying Trump in the polls at the moment.

Luckily for GOPers, it's not election day yet.
>>
>>68675632
There will be a massive outrage at Trump not becoming the nominee. The GOP will lose many many voters for good.
>>
>>68668462
>religious liberty law.

You mean the right to deny services to gay folks bill that every company and business owner opposes because it's fucking insane?
>>
File: 512325_600.jpg (108 KB, 600x494) Image search: [Google]
512325_600.jpg
108 KB, 600x494
>>68667871
K.....Keep me posted.
>>
>>68675817
>There will be a massive outrage at Trump not becoming the nominee.

Either way I don't care. Trump's the nominee, you RepubliKKKans lose.

Trump isn't the nominee, you RepubliKKKans lose because Trumpfags vote for Trump

Either way GOP isn't going to win the presidency.
>>
>>68675817

if you think for a second the GOP even has enough self awareness in their entire party to come to that conclusion or care you've been cucked
>>
>>68671350
If VA is going red so is CO, NH, IA and NJ
>>
File: 1458504171622.jpg (326 KB, 1152x851) Image search: [Google]
1458504171622.jpg
326 KB, 1152x851
ALL POLLS SHOWING TRUMP LOSING ARE BIASED SHILLS

ALL POLLS SHOWING TRUMP WINNING ARE 100% CORRECT
>>
>>68675999
k.
>>68676072
did you even read my original post?
>>
Trump is going to do worse than Romney. Remember that you read that first on /pol/ 7+ months prior to the election.
>>
File: 1458544821190.png (531 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
1458544821190.png
531 KB, 1834x1666
>>68676183
>Remember that you read that first on /pol/ 7+ months prior to the election.

We all remember....
>>
>>68669151
money talks, bullshit walks

our tax incentives are just too juicy for them to ignore
>>
>PA blue
Not if hillary wins the primary, which it looks like she is. We hate her here. No way we will let her win this state.
>>
File: 2016.webm (2 MB, 776x580) Image search: [Google]
2016.webm
2 MB, 776x580
Make sense
>>
File: 1ac.jpg (78 KB, 530x522) Image search: [Google]
1ac.jpg
78 KB, 530x522
>>68676454
>We hate her here. No way we will let her win this state.

No we don't. Don't speak for my state you fucking faggot. PA hasn't vote R since 1988 you underage fag.
>>
File: Religious Trust.png (20 KB, 497x316) Image search: [Google]
Religious Trust.png
20 KB, 497x316
>>68674606
You were going to say what I was fearfully thinking.

The Religious Right has a tenuous grasp on the Nation, and in about a year, it'll be considered a fucking joke in 'red places' like Alabama or West Virginia. Demographically, it's actually the 'extinct voter' (despite people self-identifying as Evangelical. They won't follow the pastors anymore, pic related.)

Nevertheless. If the pastors do derail Trump's Campaign (which they probably will,) then Christianity will be considered both Anti-White, Anti-Nationalist, and finally Anti-Southern. It would be the worst mistake that they have ever politically made, and would be the death knell for the Religion in the Red States.

Going farther, we can see in the future White Youths condemning old White Pastors in the same way that Nazis assaulted old White Pastors. That friction will never heal.

Best for the pastors to sit this one out.
>>
>>68676571
>. If the pastors do derail Trump's Campaign (which they probably will,) then Christianity will be considered both Anti-White, Anti-Nationalist, and finally Anti-Southern.

Yeah bro Jesus was huge stormfag.
>>
>>68668297
Thanks.
I was looking for this meme for a minute.
>>
>>68667871
>Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina
>blue

Quite the ruse
>>
>>68668018

Be serious anon, you know they are.
>>
File: acasca.jpg (184 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
acasca.jpg
184 KB, 500x562
>>68675484
>>68675484
>>68675484
Now with marginally better matching. Fucked up by not excluding the hair, but whatever, I'm too lazy to go back. Enjoy.
>>
File: Traitors of Christ.jpg (327 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Traitors of Christ.jpg
327 KB, 1600x900
>>68676728
Are you sure you want to get into a Theological debate with me? Because for me Christianity died at Westphalia.

>Love of money is the root of all evil.

But the point is that if the Pastors are actively sabotaging both Appalachian and Southern Voters, then both will turn on Organized Religion and instead march straight into White Nationalism.

Don't get me wrong. Many of them will have Evangelical beliefs and be true to Christ. But that won't extend toward the Clergy, and then the Christian political machine is dead.
>>
>>68667871
>GA blue
>IA blue
>NC blue

These people are truly delusional.
>>
>>68668383

NOPE, SORRY!

Arizona would stay red for CRUZ or KASICH. IT GOES BLUE IF YOU RUN TRUMP!!!!
>>
File: 1458656425842.png (72 KB, 1086x596) Image search: [Google]
1458656425842.png
72 KB, 1086x596
>>
>>68668018

NM and IA are both solid blue friend
>>
>>68676570
Only homiedelphia and Pittsburgh are democrat, m8. It's the niggers that vote blue. And yes, both Clintons are very much hated here. Hillary did horrible here in the primaries the last time. And bush would have actually won this state if it weren't for Perot, who took in 10 percent of the vote. Pretty much the reason why we haven't been red is because people aren't voting. We usually manage around 48-49 percent of the vote, a very tight victory for the dems. In a trump Clinton election, I guarantee more people will get out to vote and trump will kill it.
>>
Who will Kasichs running mate be when he wins the nomination?
>>
>>68668462
GA should tell them to go fuck themselves and, if they announce their departure, pass a law recouping all tax subsidies through a tax lien on any and all Disney property in the state.
>>
>>68668018
Iowa is going blue if Trump is the nominee buddy.
This state is absolutely filled to the brim with cuckservatives and religious voters who would never pull the lever for Trump.
>>
>>68677073
pls repsond.

>>68677413
Mitt Rmoney maybe, Paul Ryan, The Pope, David Duke. Who the fuck knows, they're just going to pick him against the actual votes anyway so he can literally pick anyone.
>>
>>68675885
That some pretty nice butthurt you got there son
>>
>>68676547

this covers most of the bases pretty well

nice job leaf
>>
>>68673328
She's from the suburbs of Chicago.
Bill is the one who's from Arkansas.
>>
>>68667871

I don't give credence to shitposts, these charts assume that democrats love Hillary which they don't.
>>
>>68669151
>Nathan Deal doesn't have the popularity to spare to veto it even if he wanted to.

Deal is term limited and not welcome back in Washington. This is the end of his political career. He can do whatever the fuck he wants at this point. It's going to be a matter of who is willing to offer him the best deal on his post political career: big business interests or religious folks. Deal has always been easy to tempt with money so I'm betting he gets an executive position lined up at one of the studios and vetoes the bill. Not much the religious folks can do to a lame duck governor with a cushy landing guaranteed in the private sector.
>>
Man get ready for a lot of Democrat victories going forward. The demographics are just changing too fast. White people are dying.
>>
>>68677341
>Only homiedelphia and Pittsburgh are democrat, m8.

Nah you can eat shit you hilly billy cousin fucking bible thumping cocksucking Christfag.

>It's the niggers that vote blue.

I'm white m8.

>And yes, both Clintons are very much hated here.

Hated so much she one the 2008 PA primary handily.

>Hillary did horrible here in the primaries the last time.

What?

>We usually manage around 48-49 percent of the vote, a very tight victory for the dems.

No we don't you lying GOP cunt. Obama 2008 was 55% and Obama 2012 was 52%.

>In a trump Clinton election, I guarantee more people will get out to vote and trump will kill it.

People like love to suck Trump's cock keep saying this but every poll shows Clinton beating your meme candidate.
>>
>>68677549
>they're just going to pick him against the actual votes anyway
Why are you upset? He is the only one that can beat that cunt Hillary. What makes you think Trump could? You think the polls are lying?
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>68677550
>That some pretty nice butthurt you got there son

I'm just telling you want the bill does. It allows people based off their religious faith to deny services, housing, employment, medical care, insurance, etc. based off their religious beliefs.

This kind of shit should not be allowed in 21st century or a developed nation. If you want to enact religious to kill gay people I suggest you go to Saudi Arabia, ISIS, or Iran.
>>
>>68677698
>She's from the suburbs of Chicago
>Didn't know this
>check wiki
>find this
Raised in a politically conservative household,[8] Rodham helped canvass Chicago's South Side at age thirteen following the very close 1960 U.S. presidential election, where she found evidence of electoral fraud against Republican candidate Richard Nixon.[15] She then volunteered to campaign for Republican candidate Barry Goldwater in the U.S. presidential election of 1964.[16] Rodham's early political development was shaped most by her high school history teacher (like her father, a fervent anticommunist), who introduced her to Goldwater's The Conscience of a Conservative.

What the fuck happened /pol/? How do you go from campaigning for Barry Goldwater to whatever the fuck she is now?
>>
File: tumblr_nrz6w05U6Q1ubm73lo1_500.jpg (43 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrz6w05U6Q1ubm73lo1_500.jpg
43 KB, 472x461
>>68677787
>Man get ready for a lot of Democrat victories going forward. The demographics are just changing too fast. White people are dying.

Can't wait. It's going to be watching crackers die out.
>>
>>68677787
That includes yourself white boy, better lube up for that Latino cock
>>
>>68677798
Yeah m8. They don't call us Pennsyltucky for nothing.

Race traitor piece of shit.

>52 percent for dems doesn't equal 48 percent for repubs
>doesn't understand basic math

>polls never lie
>the media doesn't constantly bash trump and push for the establishment whore
>>
>>68677490
>GA should tell them to go fuck themselves and, if they announce their departure, pass a law recouping all tax subsidies through a tax lien on any and all Disney property in the state.

You do know pretty much every major company opposes this religious freedom shit? You guys would literally turn in Somalia if you banned every business that opposed it from you stated you fucking retard. People like you are the reason our country is shit. I hope you die.
>>
>>68667871
Gerogia Fag here, this is 100% not gonna happen
>>
>>68670586
only if they infect atlanta with that same growth-virus LA's got. if so it'll devour the entire state
>>
>>68677787

The problem is that the demographic changes are extremely uneven, and are concentrated mainly in the Southwest and Left Coast. Furthermore these regions will wind up very poor and become a drag on the American economy. Finally instability is going to accelerate from other factors leading to a shitshow that I wish I would never have had to endure.

Where-as the governments will change on the Federal Level, the States will go the other way and then new tensions will rise between them.

The only way this could've worked is if the economy was growing, which would've promoted stability. But in an era of 'managed decline' we've done nearly every fucking opposite thing. And I mean. EVERY. FUCKING. OPPOSITE. THING. which can provide for a 'managed decline.'

This is not going to play out well for anyone. It's such a shitshow.
>>
>>68678292
Georgia*
>>
>>68674956
>Being a fat slob isn't indicative of being a degenerate pussy

Okay m8
>>
>>68677171
Bullshit. Arizonans hate illegals more than anyone else in the country, of course they will vote for the guy who wants to deport them.
>>
>>68677676
Thanks :3 I've had lot of shitstorm in other prediction threads
>>
>>68678166
>They don't call us Pennsyltucky for nothing.

Nah only cousin fucking bible thumping religious freaks like you out in your shithole in Butler county. Don't you dare compare southeastern PA master race to your kind. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE

Move to fucking Kentucky or West Virginia where you can be a fucking retard.

>52 percent for dems doesn't equal 48 percent for repubs

47 due to third voters and it's going to 55% this year because FIRST WOMEN PRESIDENT

That means a lot of old boomer women are voting for Hillary.

>polls never lie

I bet you thought Romney would in 2012 as well you hilly billy fuck? I bet you have a Tom Corbett bumper sticker on your car as well? You bible fucking jesus freak.
>>
>>68677876
Upset? I was stating facts, if they pick Kasich he could pick anyone because he's not actually going to be elected. They'll vote him through no matter what his running mate, so short of importing the embalmed corpse of Stalin and putting that up as his VP, they're going to go with him because the establishment would rather have their candidate (Clinton) win and make the supreme court democratic, than let a loose cannon like Trump in - or a booger eating canadian rat for that matter.

>You think the polls are lying?
The ones that have been wrong every time so far? I think once Trump actually starts addressing Hillary at all instead of once every five interviews lobbing out a list of why she's a proven failure and traitor, opinion will swing heavily towards him. The assumption is also that Bernouts (a group with significant influence at this point) will vote for Hillary, which they simply won't. They'll be too busy crying over their revolutionary leader not getting the nomination to bother voting at all. A few have even been quoted as considering Trump as a "fuck you" in case Hernie does lose (which he will) the nomination.

>>68677073
pls repsond.
>>
>>68678340
I can't emphasize this enough. It's mindboggling how the elites are discussing 'managed decline.' It's like they think the best way to put out a grease fire is by dousing it with water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WAQcQuARU8

>Here's a video of Managed Decline in action.
>>
This will be the undoing of Nate Silver just like how Karl Rove went batshit in 2012.

Silver already failed to predict the trajectory of Trump's campaign:
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/02/donald-trump-iowa-nate-silver

These establishment motherfuckers still don't recognise that Trump DEFIES political theory.

Trump will completely reinvent himself in the general and successfully paint Hillary as a corrupt shill for the banks and foreign governments in a way that Bernie has failed.
>>
>>68678475
>southeastern PA master race

Nothing in PA is "master race".
>>
>>68668462
YES. I am excited Ga is going this way, we don't those fags coming here filming turning us into the next California.
>>
>>68668018
>Arizona
>going blue

this guy needs to get his brain checked familam
>>
File: It's True.jpg (18 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
It's True.jpg
18 KB, 413x395
>>68678749

I love you guys, but this.
>>
>>68678590
>opinion will swing heavily towards him.

And when videos showing Trump not denouncing David Duke, KKK, and white nationalists, his polling among non-whites goes to zero percent.

Romney only got 14% of the non-white vote and was crushed in the electoral vote. What do you think will happen to Donald "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" Trump?

BUT BUT HE'LL WIN 100% OF THE STORMFAG VOTE GUIES
>>
>>68667871
Nate silver's predictions are all total bullshit except for the day before the election when literaly 90% of political scientists can guess it right.

This map is designed for clicks from his loyal liberal choir.
>>
>>68678824
>I am excited Ga is going this way, we don't those fags coming here filming turning us into the next California.

Yeah let's turn Georgia into Christian Taliban country where nobody wants to move. Eat shit you bible thump evolution denying jesus freak. Ban on religion when?
>>
>>68678740
>Trump DEFIES political theory

no he doesn't

its the same pandering to the lowest common denominator all the others do
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>68679010
>Nate silver's predictions are all total bullshit

ALL POLLS THAT SHOW TRUMP LOSING WAR BULLSHIT/SHILLING

ALL POLLS SHOWING TRUMP WINN ARE 100% RIGHT TO THE DOT
>>
>>68678897

Trump already receives the highest amount of votes from blacks, Muslims and Mexicans in the primaries.

Tell me why a minority would get excited for Ted Cruz?
>>
>>68678453

Not according to polls from last week. Hillary is beating Trump in Arizona.

Even MORE shocking, Hilary is beating Trump in Utah!!!

This is why Republican establishment doesn't want Trump: HE WILL BE DESTROYED IN ELECTION. HE WILL ALSO LOSE THE SENATE AND LIKELY THE HOUSE TO DEMOCRATS!!!

TRUMP IS THE END OF REPUBLICAN PARTY. HE IS PATHETIC.
>>
Cans somebody, from a non biased standpoint, explain the pros and cons of each presidential candidate for 2016?
>>
>>68678340
>Furthermore these regions will wind up very poor and become a drag on the American economy
This is only a few years out too
None of the west coast states are friendly to business. They over regulate and tax everything. The only reason they're moderately stable is because of tech companies which are way over valued and being eroded by H1s

The west coast is not prospering at all
>>
>>68679095
>its the same pandering to the lowest common denominator all the others do

This guy gets it. Literally Trump's supporters are some of the dumbest stupidest redneck fucks in the United States. The fact /pol/ supporters him should tell you about the IQ of his voters.
>>
>>68679176
>Cans somebody, from a non biased standpoint, explain the pros and cons of each presidential candidate for 2016?

Trump - Fascist, authoritarian, racist
Hillary - Centrist, center-left, not racist
>>
>>68677171
Yeah, that's why Cruz won AZ.
>>
File: smug thinggy.png (453 KB, 623x480) Image search: [Google]
smug thinggy.png
453 KB, 623x480
>mfw people are forgetting the trump card

Oh boy. you guys are in for a treat.
>>
>>68679113
Nate Silver is famous for basically copy and pasting the RCP averages of battleground states in the 2012 election and making a ton of "analysis" based on them. Since 2012 he has been wrong a hell of a lot more than right.
>>
>>68679214

all of them do it, its not just him
>>
>>68679126
>Trump already receives the highest amount of votes from blacks, Muslims and Mexicans in the primaries.

HAHAHA you are so full of fucking shit it defies logic. Not only do blacks and Hispanics not vote in GOP primaries (99% are white), but the fact you think Muslims of all people will vote for him after he called to ban them shows you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>68667871
He's been wrong about everything else. He'll be wrong about this as well. It will be the complete opposite of what he predicts.
>>
>>68679031
Are you in support of California, which is going to go extinct in the near future?
I'll have you know that GA is a wonderful place to live. Best college/pro team in football too.
>>
>>68679393

IT'S CALLED A GENERAL ELECTION FAGGOT!!!!
>>
>>68668500

>biased hack

No. Being a biased hack would be predicting that Trump would beat Hillary despite the fact that all evidence points to the contrary.
>>
>>68679135
>HE WILL BE DESTROYED IN ELECTION. HE WILL ALSO LOSE THE SENATE AND LIKELY THE HOUSE TO DEMOCRATS!!!

God let's hope so.

TRUMP 2016! HELP ELECT DEMOCRATS TO THE WHITE HOUSE, SENATE AND HOUSE!
>>
File: dmtttt.jpg (380 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
dmtttt.jpg
380 KB, 1024x679
>>68678749
ahhahahaha
>>
File: Randad-660x330.jpg (34 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
Randad-660x330.jpg
34 KB, 660x330
>>
>>68678740
>Trump will completely reinvent himself in the general and successfully paint Hillary as a corrupt shill for the banks and foreign governments in a way that Bernie has failed.

Trump has literally been dealing with presidents, congressmen, journalists, judges, lawyers and the public for a solid 30 years as a real estate billionaire entrepreneur.

No-one has dirt on him. Imagine the kinds of resources being invested into his past. Nothing is there that sticks. He's an unstoppable force of antifragile political antimatter.
>>
File: qasux5k3ae1gb9tidpuo.jpg (49 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
qasux5k3ae1gb9tidpuo.jpg
49 KB, 652x365
>>
>>68679486
Yeah you're doing the "Hahahaha I don't care hahahaha" thing. I beat you on a fundamental level. Not just in the argument, because there wasn't even an argument in the first place. I wasn't saying anything absolutely, just asking you to be open-minded to the other side. But you attacked that. Because you're closed-minded.

By the way you used the wrong word at the end of your sentence dude. You're petty.

Anyway, just, if you're gonna take anything ANYTHING from this conversation, just, man take a look at yourself. Evaluate yourself and please at the end of that HONEST evaluation, bring yourself down a few pegs. Because you're high in bullshit and low in truth.

And if you're gonna reply, AGAIN, actually make reference to what I responded to you with. Stop this whole "HAHAHAHAHA" bullshit. I already broke it down above that I wasn't disagreeing with you necessarily. You're seeing what you want to see. And you're being a shitlord.

P.S: When I said "keep hating humanity" I was making a joke to how the stereotypical online shitlord is one that always thinks he's right and more or less hates humanity because he doesn't have the social skills/know-how to get along with most people. So they in turn treat him like shit. You kind of enforced my whole belief that you're THAT shitlord, because you didn't get the joke. With your poor social aptitude.
>>
File: 1457812583532.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457812583532.png
166 KB, 499x499
>>68679214
You appear to be nervous
>>
>>68679214
Lets face it. If you dont support Trump you are stupid.
>>
>>68674546
>thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
>>68679113
Nice troll
>>
>>68679113
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article50510.html

dude is shit.

PoliSci 101 will tell you that polling this far out from the general do not matter AT ALL. Its been tested and tested.
>>
Serious question... Does nobody think that Trump can win NY?
>>
>>68679710
Eat shit racist. Your stormfag racist meme candidate is going down in flames. I'm going to black and Latino comm unties and tell them Trump is Hitler and he's going to reenact Jim Crow laws if elected.
>>
>>68667871
>in an election held today

Trump is battered and bruised from attacks on all sides while Clinton is as refreshed as can be. Once the GOP unites behind Trump and starts going after the skeletons in Hillary's closet it's going to be all over.
>>
File: 1458855663122.png (325 KB, 467x523) Image search: [Google]
1458855663122.png
325 KB, 467x523
>>68678749
>>68678890
>>68679653
>butthurt cucks hating Pennsylvania
>>
>>68679214
you couldve added hitler and ann coulter instead of 3 trumps

be more original next time
>>
>>68679641

OF COURSE IT WILL!!!! TRUMP AS THE CANDIDATE IS THE WORST IDEA EVER!!!!! WILL BE BEST THING FOR DEMOCRATS EVER!!! TRUMP SUPPORTERS SAD LITTLE CHILDREN!!!!!
>>
>>68679761
>Lets face it. If you dont support Trump you are stupid.

Expect for all those polls showing you are stupid if you do support Trump.

"I love the poorly educated"
>>
File: CURBGeaUwAAlRYy[1].jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CURBGeaUwAAlRYy[1].jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>>68678897
>>And when videos showing Trump not denouncing David Duke, KKK, and white nationalists, his polling among non-whites goes to zero percent.
>Baww muh Triple K mafia
David Duke quit the Klan 1980. That was 36 years ago. Meanwhile, Hillary's hugging and cheek-kissing KKK-member Byrd, and getting endorsed by another one (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-kkk_us_56e7373ae4b0b25c918304f2).

>kikes
Kikes are coming around. The Don is doing excellent with minorities in general, considering his stances.

Why is it that you think a traitor with american blood on her hands, lying under oath and under investigation by the FBI, has such a good chance? All they do is talk about Trump, meanwhile Trump doesn't even really mention Hillary at this point. He's going to crush her when he does start.
>>
>>68679830
>dude is shit.

Doesn't matter, the polling shows him losing no matter what.
>>
File: trump voting record.jpg (171 KB, 904x1141) Image search: [Google]
trump voting record.jpg
171 KB, 904x1141
>>68679670
>>
>>68678326
You underestimate the tenacity of rednecks who have been backed into a corner.
>>
>>68679301
>Hillary not racist.
>>
>>68679617
Teddy lost big-time in AZ. Kasic came 4th in a 3 man race. Your logic is not sound.

Also, this delusion that Cruz could win any general election is about as laughable as thinking Santorum had a chance. Preposterous. Democratic elections in times or relative stability are never won by extremes, and Ted is cult level extreme. Trump, for all his talk and showmanship is quite sensible.
>>
I think this is kinda accurate

What do you think, /pol/? The Dems would have to swing all three states to win if Trump secures PA or OH.
>>
>>68679883
it was just nice reply. look at my flag
>>
>>68668297
This is hilarious. Thanks in part to the Dems for their billions of dollars of free advertising of Trump. He's much easier to beat than Cruz.
>>
File: gg.png (64 KB, 1277x810) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
64 KB, 1277x810
Hillary supporter here, thank fuck for nominating Trump, Republitards
>>
NATE SILVER'S MODELS ARE A MESS!

WAS WRONG ABOUT LAST UK ELECTION!

WAS WRONG ABOUT US PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY!

WAS WRONG ABOUT MARCH MADNESS!
>>
>>68679978
>Meanwhile, Hillary's hugging and cheek-kissing KKK-member Byrd, and getting endorsed by another one (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-kkk_us_56e7373ae4b0b25c918304f2).

She's hated so much that 90% of blacks vote for her!!!!!! lol

Meanwhile you are nominating a literal racist to the GOP nomination!

>Kikes are coming around.

Nah his neutral on Israel and Palestinian comment cost the GOP the jewish vote for at 100 years. Trump shot himself in a foot with that one, Christian Zionists who make up the GOP will never vote for him as well.
>>
File: map.png (83 KB, 807x589) Image search: [Google]
map.png
83 KB, 807x589
>>68680215
>when u forget the map
>>
>>68680275
Someone's scared.
>>
>>68679854
>Trump got 44% of the hispanic vote in Nevada
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (35 KB, 642x231) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
35 KB, 642x231
Regarding your screencap, hear from Nate himself:

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/713039890565373952

>BTW, a lot could change. Clinton can't take anything for granted.

>A LOT COULD CHANGE. CLINTON CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED.

>A LOT COULD CHANGE.

>A LOT COULD CHANGE.

>A LOT COULD CHANGE.

>A LOT COULD CHANGE.

>A LOT COULD CHANGE.

>CLINTON CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED.

>>
>>68680194
SORRY DUDE, BUT YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
>>
>>68680304
What has Trump said that is racist?
>>
>>68680215
If he won PA the election would basically over
>>
>>68680305
>Florida
>Going for Trump over Hill

Top fucking Kek bonger
>>
>>68668592
>Dump Disney
>literally not the other way around

Enjoy your shit economy Georgia
>>
>>68680194
>Trump, for all his talk and showmanship is quite sensible.
Don't tell the liberals that
>>
>>68679486
Every Muslim who supports republicans supports Trump.
>>
>>68680305
PA - Never going red ever again
Nevada - No Hispanics
Colorado - No Hispanics

Ohio - only true swing state

I think it wll go to Clinton, but just barley.
>>
>>68680444
OH MY YOU ARE RETARDED AREN'T YOU SON
>>
>>68680410
Your proficient use of caps-lock has convinced me.
>>
File: 29a.png (40 KB, 639x467) Image search: [Google]
29a.png
40 KB, 639x467
You guys do realize there aren't enough angry white males in the rust belt to offset college educated whites + minorities? Trump is using Reagan's path to victory 3 decades too late
>>
>>68669983
They get into gay heaven. Idiot.
>>
>>68680526
>Every Muslim who supports republicans supports Trump.

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS FUCKING SHIT FROM? THE GUY LITERALLY SAID WE SHOULD KILL ALL MUSLIMS AND BAN THEM YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKER!
>>
>>68678211
GA offered tax incentives to bring jobs to the state. If a company announces its departure for bullshit social nonsense it has no legitimate business concerning itself with, the state should, sensibly, recoup the tax incentives offered.
>>
>>68680577
>typical response from a true cuck
>>
>>68680305
If he won PA he would win NH and more so it wouldn't matter
>>
>>68667871
>Hey guys I know both sides of the media have been trying to bury trump at the order of their owners, but you can trust THESE FACTS I assure you.

Man they need to up the wages, these shills are low energy.
>>
>>68680552

30 posts..that's impressive.
>>
>>68680611
>You guys do realize there aren't enough angry white males in the rust belt to offset college educated whites + minorities?

That and white males in the rust belt are literally killing themselves as huge rate with drugs and alcohol. Rust belt is no longer working class anymore.
>>
>>68680678
Muslims generally lean democrat (as with all minorities) but Trump polls better with muslims than other GOP candidates do.
>>
>>68680696
>>68680581

THANK YOU WITTY BANTERS
>>
>>68680680
>GA offered tax incentives to bring jobs to the state. If a company announces its departure for bullshit social nonsense it has no legitimate business concerning itself with, the state should, sensibly, recoup the tax incentives offered.

>yeah let's pass a bunch of laws banning gay people from being allowed to live and enact new Jim Crow laws

>wait what? Businesses aren't coming to Georgia! This is an outrage! Why are they doing this to us!
>>
>>68680611
Well then it never mattered anyway did it because "college educated" aka. SJW whites ,and minorities will never vote Republican.
>>
>>68680785
>Muslims generally lean democrat (as with all minorities) but Trump polls better with muslims than other GOP candidates do.

I asked you to post a poll you stupid faggot not more of you bullshit.
>>
>>68679932
>polls
Considering your universities largely consist of latte-sipping homosexuals spending the majority of their time trying to figure out ways to get offended, and talking non-stop about ending white privilege (getting as far as Common core being pushed on younger kids - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724), sometimes even saying that whites should kill themselves, in a serious school setting, I'm not sure that's such a merit. I'd rather have the working class behind me, as opposed to the intellectual elite.

>>68680304
>racist
Nice ad-hominem. Also, not an argument.

>Donald does poorly with blacks
Sure thing, buddy.

http://qz.com/597346/they-find-him-fascinating-republicans-think-trump-has-a-chance-with-black-voters/
>Frank Luntz, a Republican messaging consultant, thinks so. He’s convinced that Trump would garner the highest percentage of black votes since Ronald Reagan in 1980 (14%).
>“They listen to him. They find him fascinating,
>and in all the [focus groups] I have done, I have found Obama voters, they could’ve voted for Obama twice,
>but if they’re African American they would consider Trump,” he told Politico.
>>
>>68680924
Check post IDs, you dumb mong.

I honestly don't feel like digging up stats for you. Go ahead and find out yourself.
>>
File: 8oypyoO.jpg (286 KB, 2028x1780) Image search: [Google]
8oypyoO.jpg
286 KB, 2028x1780
>>68668297

saved, thanks.
>>
NUMBER CRUNCHING PENCIL NECKED HOMO
>>
>>68671611
Did you need to quote the whole goddamn post.
>>
>>68680984
>Sure thing, buddy.

93% of black people voted Democrat in 2012 and that number will be even higher if Donald "Obama's a dirty nigger" Trump is the nominee.
>>
File: 1458414752661.jpg (586 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
1458414752661.jpg
586 KB, 1600x1064
Trump hasn't even started on hillary yet, just wait
>>
I seriously doubt that "they" will ever let Trump be president but some of those state picks are just stupid. Has he been drinking/smoking/snorting/shooting some of the same stuff that Beck has?
>>
>>68681072
>I honestly don't feel like digging up stats for you. Go ahead and find out yourself.

aka you are full of shit, don't have the poll, and just made shit up.
>>
>>68678590
John Kasich is going to be our next president, and you can't do shit about it. He has the rust belt locked down. Ohio,PA,Wisconsin,Iowa, and NH are his. Say it with me.
President John Kasich
>>
>>68681187
I just linked you an article that says focus groups disagree. Slow your shilling, friend.
>>
File: Sad Pepe.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>>68681172
>>
>>68681356
>I just linked you an article that says focus groups disagree.

So you are ignore all of the historical past voting records of African Americans simply because of focus groups that don't represent the African American community as a whole.
>>
>>68681187
Nice opinion
Blacks hate Hillary she started the birther meme and calls blacks super predators
>>
>>68681449
Take it easy my amigo. You don't need to spend all day shitposting on this thread. You have a life to live, r-right?
>>
>>68681491
>Blacks hate Hillary she started the birther meme and calls blacks super predators

>wins overwhelming the black vote
>BLACKS HATE HER! THEY' VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP WHO LITERALLY CALLED OBAMA A KENYAN MUSLIM!
>>
File: Dont do that.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Dont do that.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>68681568
>>
>>68667871
Didn't this faggot also predict there was no way for Trump to win the primary?
>>
>>68681568

Okay, now you are obviously trolling
>>
>>68681640
>thinking repeating your opinion makes your it anymore credible
>>>>lebbit
>>
>>68681797
I am not
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.