[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cultural Appropriation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1440
ALERT ALL 4CHAN USERS.

FOOD IS NOW CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

https://spoonuniversity.com/news/why-cultural-appropriation-of-food-is-offensive/

WHEN WILL WE STOP THE CULTURAL THEFT?
>>
>>68666142
Asian and Tribal tattoos are also Cultural Appropriation. Spread it, see if any SJW's cut off their shitty tattoos.
>>
when someone says this, lean in, and look them steadily in the eye.

say, "i dont care what you think. i dont care if that offends you, & i will eat what i want."

two options: they trigger & its fun to watch or they want to fuck you. either way fuck off from my potstickers before i beat your ass
>>
Isn't food and music the only benefits these retards can come up with for multiculturalism besides "i-it's just good, you racist bigot!"?
>>
>Koreans
>>
>>68666311
Pants originated in mongolia.
Literally everyone is appropriating their culture at all times.

Also
>using the internet
>which was made by whites
>appropriating it

fucking sjws and their one way streets
>>
>>68666142
Good, stop eating our western food then, you hypocrites can't have it all like you want.
>>
Isn't half the reason we import these mongrels "because multicultural society means great food from all over the world"!
This pops up fairly often when talking about the supposed advantages of multikulti
>>
>>68666744

food, music, and folklore are really the only things they can use as positives
>>
>>68666744
>>68667070
Oh wow I didn't notice somebody already said it.
KUDOS TO YOU
>>
File: 1449512231121.webm (525 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449512231121.webm
525 KB, 480x480
>>68666142
Actually it isnt, because its been "Americanized" or adapted to an American pallet, if you go to their countries and try it its a completely different flavor. the world doesn't have this fascination with sweet flavors like America does.
>>
>>68666142
Shit looks fire AF, they can appropriate my dick if they think im gonna not eat shit this cash.
>>
Tell the non-white world to stop using refridgerators and phones.
>>
tell niggers to stop appropriating Cajun food
>>
>>68666142
so the only thing beneficial about immigration is now wrong? fucking liberals are seriously mentally retarded.
>>
>>68666142
Out of all the shit that the left has come up with "cultural appropriation is the dumbest. By their logic things like education and almost all technological achievements are all appropriation of white culture.
>>
>>68668001
Bist du Nazi, Alter? Weiße Menschen haben nichts geschafft. Bildung und Technologie kamen von der schwarze Denker der antike Ägypten. Alle wissen das!
>>
>>68668534
Pretty good. But it's "von den schwarzen Denkern des antiken Ägyptens".
Apart from that your German was spot on.
>>
Don't eat potatoes ever again oppressor scum
>>
>>68666142
I've only read the first few sentences of this article but it reeks of
>something makes me insecure, so it offends me, so it must be banned
It's always the same. Being offended isn't someone else's doing. Sort out your own issues but don't force them on other people.
>>
File: drunk-irish.jpg (262 KB, 606x622) Image search: [Google]
drunk-irish.jpg
262 KB, 606x622
>>68669406
potatos are from america, shitlord
>>
>>68669749
To be honest ''Not eating potatoes'' is totally us.
>>
whats the penalty for cultural appropriation
>>
>>68670365
Irish food
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.