[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World in 2050
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
ITT: we share our opinions on what 2050 might look like. I'll start:

>2050
>technology has developed so rapidly the government has been using it for surveillance
>several terrorist groups and armed gangs have appeared throughout Europe, due to the refugees' offspring
>these gangs terrorize neighborhoods
>government takes advantage to impose a seemingly "peaceful" police state
>raids on people's homes, internet monitoring
>"free speech" within certain boundaries
>culture almost entirely wiped away; only consumerism now
>Internet of Things makes it possible to track down everyone at anytime
>civil liberties curbed in the name of counter-terrorism and climate change
>white population continues cucked; several militant """fascist""" groups appear
>clashes between police, migrants and nationalists everywhere
>jews continue to say everything is okay

Essentially, Deus Ex without the augmentations. Just the same feeling of dread and terror throughout the West as the government uses terrorism as a scapegoat for surveillance.
>>
>A 42 year old man in a dress is free to go into the girl's bathroom and pee directly on my 5 year old granddaughter's face
>Gets applauded for doing so
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 493x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 493x281
>>68665823
Not to derail the thread, but how old will /pol/ be in 2050? (If you survive the day of the rope, that is)

I'll start: 64
>>
I will tell you what the future will look like for me:

>Sit in my chair with my mind browsing 4chan because real VR
>getting dubblets and still shitposting
>>
>>68665823
this will be within a few years, not in 2050
>>
>>68666379
>how old will /pol/ be in 2050?
And I already feel old.
>>
>>68665823
t.Alberto barbosa
>>
>>68665823
Ahead of its time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uix3tbov65o
>>
>>68666577
That's Mr. Barbosa for you. But my 2050 avatar will be b4Rb0S4EXTREME
>>
> >=40% of the European population is Muslim
> Muslim political parties are major competitors
> large European areas are under Sharia law
> Islam is still growing
> Europe is a cesspool, far behind the US cesspool and Asia
> Asian countries will be the world leading countries
> Israel will have beaten Palestine who will want to move to Europe anyways
>>
>>68666492
Maybe you're a conservative. You have what's known as an "old soul"
>>
>>68666379
Ill be 60
>>
>>68665823
sounds like 2016
>>
>>68666379
>>
>>68666379
>>
>>68666379
I'll be 53. Hoping my predictions don't come true and medicine makes me live long enough to 2100.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.