[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, about the day of the rope...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: black man vs nigger.jpg (67 KB, 702x528) Image search: [Google]
black man vs nigger.jpg
67 KB, 702x528
I'm a non-black (partially white) mixed minority who is voting for Trump and very vocal about supporting Trump. Do I get lynched/shot/gassed when the inevitable race war starts?
>>
Yeah, sorry mate
>>
Yes, don't be tricked by anyone who claims otherwise. White racists will kill you once given the chance.
>>
>>68667178
here's your (You)
>>
Depends which faction of the far-right gains power in the end
We've got partitionists who want to separate the U.S. into white, black, and mixed states, and we've got guys who want to slaughter every non-Nordic person on earth

And everybody in-between.

If enough shitskins join us, it should put the partitionists in the lead.
>>
>>68665708

I think us halfies should wear MAGA hats, I think that's our best shot at not getting lynched.
>>
File: justice loli.jpg (20 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
justice loli.jpg
20 KB, 480x269
>>68667415
But I'm half white. Which state do I go to? Upper middle class, well-educated, conservative christian parents, golden retriever, live in suburb. C'mon, cut me some slack.
>>
>>68665708

Yep you're fucked, but not as bad as whichever parent betrayed their race. They will die slowly.
>>
American here (Mexican parents)

Sacrifice yourself for the greater good m8

We will not be forgotten after the god emperor wins
>>
File: MAGA!!!1111.jpg (316 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
MAGA!!!1111.jpg
316 KB, 1280x960
>>68667492
beat you to it
>>
>>68667675
Mixed. White, blacks, chinks, whoever is allowed to live in this area. If you have family in the white area, you may visit.
>>
File: religion of pieces.png (247 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
religion of pieces.png
247 KB, 651x481
>>68667704
Both of my parents are legal immigrants from guyana. Cut me some slackkkk
>>
When it really does happen just stay in your house and be cool.....there will be plenty of targets in the streets throwing rocks and setting things on fire.
>>
>>68665708
It will depend on how white you look and act. Your politics will be particularly important. Keep in mind a lot of "white" Liberals will be dangling on the DOTR along with their pet "minorities".
>>
>>68665708
No...but only if

>You embrace & accept American culture as your own.
>You are a contributing citizen with a job.
>You pay taxes.
>You condem those who do not adhere to these principles even if they are your own race.
>You do not live a lifestyle of willful ignorance (thug, gangbanger etc)
>If you have children they must be raised American, speaking English and non degenrate. You are responsible for ensuring their success.

Pretty simple desu
>>
File: In love with the coco.jpg (35 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
In love with the coco.jpg
35 KB, 444x444
>>68668502
My parents raised me like this. This is how I want to raise my kids. I'm good.
>>
>>68665708
It's nothing personal, but it's just better to make a clean break and do the job completely. An exterminator on an assignment doesn't spare a few "good" roaches or termites knowing they'll eventually breed.
>>
>>68665708
No. Just deported to the Valley of the Shitskins so you can't pollute the human genepool with your monkey DNA.
>>
>>68665708
>implying whitey can actually do something
>implying whitey won't just sit there and blame themselves while niggers and Muslims rape their women

White men are literal pussies.
>>
>>68665708
if not a nigger and just of colour and has skillz, try moving country under a work visa, i believe there are a large amount of first world demo countries that are not so colour bias towards people.
>>
File: 316m0lt.jpg (145 KB, 1599x1066) Image search: [Google]
316m0lt.jpg
145 KB, 1599x1066
Dont be this guy...he's definitely going down the first day
>>
>>68665708
In America maybe segregation. In England I will not accept anything less than 100% white Anglo-Saxon/mixed Celt society. Either deport the non whites or execute them if they refuse
>>
Fuck all of you.
>>
>>68665708
Yes. Being white, like myself, had gotten to be too much of hassle lately. Therefore, if you even remotely look like you are A: stealing American jobs, B: are suspect of having explosives on you, C: appear to listen to rap music, or D: seem to be nearing a "sexual emergency" episode . . . you have to go back.

Sorry.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.