[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of AIU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Atheism-Is-Unstoppable?
>>
>>68665651
Based on Islam, Christcucks and Dindus but cucks for Israel
>>
>>68665651
that middle one is a literal cuck and the others are fedora tippers except Richard Dawkins he is a bit based
>>
>>68665651
but then Islam comes and forces them to convert
the end
>>
RIP New Atheism movement (~2000-2013, killed by SJWs and feminism.

>tfw Richard Dawkins had a stroke a few months ago
>tfw with his death there will be 1 less Atheist actually willing to take on Islam and the sham of a cult that it is
>>
I used to be an atheist, then I realized I was just being a rebellious angsty teenager because I didn't like going to church.

Now I'm agnostic, I simply don't care if god exists or not.
>>
arrogant fucks are unstopable
>>
>>68665952

The same applies to you too Christcucks.
>>
File: dawkins tweets.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1581) Image search: [Google]
dawkins tweets.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1581
can be allies against the muslim if they are not cucked by SJWs
>>
Christianity should embrace atheism the same way the jews have; maintaining the Christian traditions our nations were founded upon without believing in God.
>>
>>68665733
This
>>
>>68666009
I really don't see what the difference is.
Because like you I don't give a shit about stuff that won't affect me or anyone close to me, but I'm against active brainwashing like mudslimes do it!
>>
Sam Harris is the only completely uncucked one there, speaks with incredible clarity. Understands the difference between spirituality and religious conviction.
>>
>>68666104

coming from the Christcuck...
>>
File: hitchens.jpg (71 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
hitchens.jpg
71 KB, 600x343
>picture saying "Atheism is Unstoppable"
>also including Christopher Hitchens
>>
he's right about islam but in the end he's still a liberal
>>
>>68665651

Islam will stop Atheism. Only Christianity is affected, Islam is only strengthened. Right now Atheists love to kick Christianity and Christian legislative measures. Good luck doing that to Islam, half the atheist 'movement' will turn on the other because muh sjw. Atheism is doomed to fail.
>>
>>68666966

Nope.

Christianity and Islam are doomed.

First Christianity will die, then Islam and Atheism will win in the end.
>>
>>68666966
actually most atheists in the pic talk shit about Islam the same way they talk about Christianity

don't even know how they haven't been killed desu
>>
>>68666966
This desu, I guess you could call me agnostic, but I am pro-christian in most issues. My sister is full atheist and whenever I bring up anything bad Islam has done she shrugs it off and tries to bring up "terrible" things the christians have done. She always bashes Christians but never attacks muslims, plus she's pro-abortion and watches the amazing atheist. Apart from that she is pretty cool, but talking politics with her makes me want to blow my brains out.
>>
He's apparently a Hilary Clinton supporter.
>>
>>68665800
>Doesn't know who Hitchens is
>>
yes it is, actually we need a new righ without god and their outdated shit tbqh.
>>
>>68666009
Who cares.
>>
>>68666009
you literally changed nothing.
>>
>>68665651
Atheism leads to nihilism. Nihilism leads to death. Atheism is good in philosophical circles of discussion, but is bad for civilization.
>>
File: abcg7.jpg (27 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
abcg7.jpg
27 KB, 599x337
>>68665651
>http://time.com/4264934/2016-time-100-poll-results/
So much cringe in that picture.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.