[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Germany fall at the end of World War II? Why did they lose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 250x243
How did Germany fall at the end of World War II? Why did they lose?
>>
They were stupid enough to invade Russia in the winter.

I'm grateful the allies won desu.
>>
>>68662310
I don't know what's up with the increase of American shitposting.

Either way, Russia just kept sending troops, while the rest of the allies pushed from the West, taking Italy, Holland, France, and so on.
>>
>>68662425
>"American shitposting"
>from Canada

I actually laughed
>>
Ran out of oil
Ran out of supplies
Invaded russia, who's government did not care about it's people
>50 million people vs a couple German foot soldiers
>>
>>68662596
Your post isn't news, nor is it related to politics in any way.

We might have more shitposters per capita, but considering there are more American posters than anyone else, they actually shitpost the most.
>>
>>68662310
The Ruskies, that's how
>>
anglos fucked things up again
>>
>>68662310
They revealed their power level.
>>
File: Victor.jpg (26 KB, 508x508) Image search: [Google]
Victor.jpg
26 KB, 508x508
>>68662310
>Dunkerque
>>
>>68662707
>"I'm a leaf"
Yes but you doesn't address anything
>>
>>68662310
they lost because Hitler made many strategic decisions that turned out to be mistakes. The biggest one is reneging on his deal with Stalin and trying to invade Russia. If he kept the peace with Russia, the Nazis would have been the primary European force to this day.
>>
Germany never really had a chance, no matter how long the war went on.

3 comparatively small countries vs. the world.
>>
>>68662707
>flag is literally Peru+Leaf
>>
>>68662310
Resources.
>>
>>68662425
It's all the Bernouts from that shithole rebbit raiding nonstop since gaymergayte. They are still seeking revenge, but we just keep redpilling them.
>>
>>68663812

Holy fuck, this shit again. Stalin was just winning time to fuck germany.

You don't know how Blitkrieg works. Germans fighted an offensive war, also you cant defend against all those commies. Hitler was right.
>>
>>68662310
REALLY???

You are either 5 or you are fucking stupid. Go kill yourself for making such a shitty thread. Jesus /pol/ come on... you are better than this.
>>
>>68662310
Russian sent its entire population to fight, millions, and millions of slavs zerg rushed the germans. The germans were not prepared for winter because they thought russia would crack quickly, and lastly, they diverted all their troops for the invasion of russia and didn't leave enough to defend the west.
>>
>>68662392
BEADY
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.