[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red-Pilled Fiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
Tell me what to read
>>
Exodus
>>
>redpill

The sticky.
>>
>>68661740
Homer, Greek tragedy, Beowulf, song of roland, Nibelungenlied, Shakespeare
>>
>>68662038
I guess it would be acceptable if I said Pol approved instead?
>>
>>68662098
Also le Mort d'Arthur and the Canterbury tales
>>
File: tragedyandhope.jpg (93 KB, 496x729) Image search: [Google]
tragedyandhope.jpg
93 KB, 496x729
Aldous Huxley and George Orwell

But why waste your time reading crypto fiction symbols when you can read a nonfiction book instead?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Ayn Rand. Just for perspective. And you should probably read Engels and Marx (know your enemies). Oh, and J.S. Mills
>>
>>68662038
>/pol/
>paying attention to the sticky

haha
>>
Best read in a long time.
>>
I like neuromancer.
>>
>>68663768
My favorite book. Everyone should also read this short story: http://www.tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
>>
neil stephenson is very redpilled. diamond age and anathem provide a wonderful way for a secular modern (like i assume you are) to appreciate tradition in the abstract sense, and cryptonomicon and snow crash are just damn good books.

david webber is very redpilled, tons of fun also.

i'm going to recommend you read moldbug.

>>68663473
seconding this.

>>68663768
and this.
>>
>>68663473

>But why waste your time reading crypto fiction symbols when you can read a nonfiction book instead?

Entertainment
>>
File: 1440789099930.jpg (177 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1440789099930.jpg
177 KB, 600x849
>>68661740
Larry Niven.
And pic.
>>68663768
It's okay.
>>
File: John_Rawls_Troll.jpg (69 KB, 376x437) Image search: [Google]
John_Rawls_Troll.jpg
69 KB, 376x437
>>68661740

"Starship Troopers" - Robert Heinlein.

"The Space Merchants" - Frederick Pohl.
>>
Anything by Hemingway. All his books paint women in their true nature, with the exception for whom the bell tolls and islands in the stream. Also his take on the reality of wars waged over ideals is spot on. Hemingway is what men should aspire to be.
>>
>>68661740
Steel Ball Run
>>
>>68661740
Malzaran books of the fallen
>>
anything by Chesterton
>>
>>68664618
>"If I tried to get away with it," said George, "then other people'd get away with it-and pretty soon we'd be right back to the dark ages again, with everybody competing against everybody else. You wouldn't like that, would you?"

SURELY WE DONT WANT JOHNNES TO COME BACK?!?!
>>
>>68661740

Reading is for faggots. Reading is like the TV of the past, it's what they used to do the mind control and blue pilling. I wonder if people in 100 years will be asking for red pilled 2000s reality shows to torrent and shit. The only red pilled thing you can do is play video games.
>>
>>68668123
>The only red pilled thing you can do is play video games.
>Playing ANYTHING else BUT Melee
>>
>>68664618
yo ive seen a short movie of this thing.
>>
>>68663520
>Ayn Rand
shoo shoo filthy jew
>>
>>68661740

Guns, Germs and Steel is the ultimate red-pill.

>God delusion
>Collapse
>Killing Pablo
>Ghost Wars
>Capital
>Freakonomics
>Origin of the species
>Mein Kampf
>Communist Manifest
>>
>>68663520
I tried reading Atlas shrugged, but I couldn't finish it. The writing is simply shit, not to mention the idiotic philosophy.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.