[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why den haag and not sanctification?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
In regard to the mudslime attacks against the western world, Karadzic, Milosevic and Mladic should be made saints because they forsee what would happen if one does not exterminate all muslims. Same goes for Orban.

So riddle me this /pol/, why are THESE people the bad guys if they are and were the only ones standing up for western values?
>>
>>68660254
Because they commited a genocide. You keep forgetting Bosnians are based muslims. Never did anything wrong to anyone. Fuck off.
>>
>>68661452
You can't be a based muslime if you define being muslim by living a life quran style. Because how the quran is written you are either a good muslim or you are a good human being.

So only lip service muslims are good muslims. But did they forsake their religion? No. So they are at fault and the "genocide" is just.
>>
>>68660254
Remove kebab blessed serb
>>
>>68661917
I'm an atheist. Muslims in Bosnia ignore the savage "rules" of Qur'an. They celebrate those holidays of theirs, they fast on ramadan, and they go to mosques to pray. You know nothing of us obvously.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 209x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 209x249
Milosevic did nothing wrong!!!
>>
>>68662072
Then please take a step further and don't be muslim. If they realiz that they are in fact no muslims at all then they deserve to live.

But everyone who still wants to be a muslim deserved the war and everything happen to them and their family.
>>
>>68662317
You're way too ignorant and hateful. Visit Bosnia once, you'd change your mind.

I won't ever be religious, I'm an atheist since I've known about religion. But Bosnian muslims are peaceful. Except Wahabiis that don't do shit here but rather go join ISIS. But hey, a japanese guy wanted to join ISIS so whatever.
>>
>>68662599
If they are so peacefull why do they want to be in the same club as the murder/rapist inc called islam? Not one muslim country that is not shit. For every huge building in dubai you have a thousand people living in poverty with no choice in getting richer. They don;t release new books, no inventions, nothing.

Why do they want to be in team looser if they are in fact very different from them?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGtO3Efu0vw
>>
>>68663046
Those are individuals, you fucking retard. I just told you, even a japanese guy was arrested for attempting to join ISIS. They are mentally ill individuals which don't represent an entire nation.
>>
>>68660254
>why are THESE people the bad guys

Because white people are really seriously fucking stupid.
>>
>>68663177
But islam=quran. Quran=take it literally. And we all know that there are enough very brutal surahs.
They are individuals who believe that killing non-muslims is a good thing because that is what allah wants.
>>
>>68663424
>individuals
Exactly.

Islam doesn't = Qur'an, just as Christianity doesn't = Bible.

Hell, Jews shouldn't have their own country according to Tora, but they got it. Does that make them Jews? No. They are American cionists.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
>>
>>68663688
Nope. Islam is 100% Quran. Everything else developped late but is wrong as it is written in Quran.

If you belive in the hadiths and such you are simply not a "real" muslim.

Christianity is more complex because besides the ten commandments there are not much instructions which you should take 100% literally.

But the quran is to be taken 100% literally.
>>
>>68664010
I'm sorry, but no. Whoever takes any religion literally, is an idiot. Religions were created to manipulate people easier into pseudo-justified wars.
>>
I'd take a Bosniak Muslim over Protestants and atheists any day.
>>
>>68664389
What about Bosnian atheist?

Correction: Bosnians, not Bosniaks. Fuck that propaganda.
>>
>>68664353
So how is Islam at all justified? You just admitted the religon was created to manipulate people into killing other people. All mudslimes should be shot in the head and all poo'rans should be burned.
>>
>>68664847
How is christianity justified?
>>
Muslims have no place in Europe.
>>
>>68664353
And there you have it. Either you belive in bullshit as a whole or you are enlightend and are yourself and do good thinks because you want to.
>>
>>68665077
Because of you there are gypsies everywhere, BTFO
>>
>>68665230
Exactly. So does that mean that, if we have muslims, and Karadzic and others wanted to murder us because of that and you said it's justified, that someone should commit genocide upon american christians and it would be justified?
>>
>>68665262

>because of you

No.Gypsies were imported, sam as niggers, to work but not only Romania imported them but also Hungary and Bulgary, they relatively have the same gypsie population as us.
>>
>>68664941
It is not. But the bible is not as brutal. You can interpret the bible.

Quran has to be taken literally. So for evrythign good that there is (like womans right), there are a thousand bad things. Bad things that you have to do in order to be a muslim.

As a christian the ten commandments are more or less everything you need to follow.

It is for you to decide which thinking will create a nice and good society.
>>
>>68665419
War yes, but not genocide. Because christianity is a thousand times more open and peacefull.
>>
>>68665803
No genocide is alright. By approving genocide you're basically agreeing with some surahs from Qur'an
>>
>>68665916

Nothing good came out of Islam, so a objective conclusion is that genociding muslims is approved and neccesary.
>>
>>68666217
Nothing good came out of christianity either, sorry. It's all just a bunch of preachers, sacred buildings and books.
>>
>>68666336

All European Culture is christian and christians invented 99% of things.
>>
>>68666415
It was only coincidence that christians invented things. Tesla was an atheist, and he invented electricity, so what?
>>
>>68666544

You cannot invent electricity, you can discover it
Tela did not invent electricity but AC generator and many other things
Tesla parents were christian and his father even a priest.Tesla was raised as an Orthodox Christian , he was a christian.

It is no coincidence when the rate is 99%.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.