[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imperial Throne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
The Imperial Throne, Russian Empire is what the West needs to rid Europe of liberal brainwashing and restore the monarchy, traditional values, pan-European nationalism.

Prove me wrong, /pol/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Throne_%28micronation%29

http://russianempire.org/
>>
File: nikolaj_kirillovich.png (150 KB, 254x333) Image search: [Google]
nikolaj_kirillovich.png
150 KB, 254x333
>>68659494
Pic related, your new Tsar Nicholas III
aka Nikolaj Kirilovich
>>
>>68659494
>>68659595
Modern Romanovs are pretty meh.
>>
>>68659772
Maybe not Kirilovich but I'm sure we can find someone to do the job, there are many contenders to the throne with blood relation to the dynasty

Perhaps we should take all the nobles, have them vote on a new emperor, and take it from there?
>>
Pros:
>Restore Christianity as the state religion
>Ban communism
>Denounce the authority of Putin and his cronies
>Reinherit the vast Russian Empire, including a large chunk of the Atlantic Ocean islands and the entire estate of Antarctica
>Restore social order and hierarchy
>Entice Russian and slavic diaspora to return to Russia with one-time offers of land grant and title

Cons:
>no military
>little organization
>West will be dumbfounded

Cons:
>>
>>68659494
>being ruled by degenerates
Just restore the office of the Emperor and Apostolic King in Vienna, they knew how to keep a bunch of Europeans together before getting serb'd
>>
>>68659494
Fuck monarchy
>>
>>68659494

The Russian empire is directly responsible for WW1, the Soviets and the Cold war.
>>
>>68660621
How is a mediated monarchy degenerate? It specifically ensures that democracy, tainted by liberal indoctrination doesn't erode nationalist values.
And yes, if successful there may very well be a cascade of reinstated monarchies elsewhere
>>68660726
What's wrong with monarchy, Ivan?
>>68660817
Russian Empire had a responsibility to protect Serbia, that's called loyalty and honor Austriabro, WW1 turned sour for other reasons
>Soviets
Germany was in fact responsible for sponsoring the bolshevik coup, in an attempt to close the Eastern front and force the Russian Empire to exit the war
>Cold War
You mean the relentless genocides of the USSR? How is that a result of the empire?
>>
>>68661301
Because I see no benefits in monarchy. I mean, literally why? It makes some sence if your believe in divine right - but that idea is not particulary popular here, given the monumentality of the Romanov fuck up.
>>
File: 1458767602241.png (596 KB, 1544x2400) Image search: [Google]
1458767602241.png
596 KB, 1544x2400
>>68661543
Simple, because the monarch is loyal only to their nation, whereas a politician is loyal to their party, ideology, or themselves (i.e. Putin)

What we need is a Philosopher-King:
>Wise ruler
>Recognized and undisputed authority
>Royal military, civil services, and industry
>Supreme genetic specimen, not manlet
>Abides by royal decree
>Parliament, with upper house by nobility/decree and lower house by local direct election
>People loyal to their Tsar, not celebrity, oligarch, or athlete
>State is against degeneracy
>>
File: CoN1XUJ.png (107 KB, 953x1760) Image search: [Google]
CoN1XUJ.png
107 KB, 953x1760
>>68660817
>directly responsible for WW1, the Soviets and the Cold war.
>>
>>68662349

#4 is fedora as hell, not to be taken seriously.
>>
File: sZVr0qougyo.jpg (29 KB, 320x372) Image search: [Google]
sZVr0qougyo.jpg
29 KB, 320x372
>>68662507
It was in jest
>>
>>68662349
>Simple, because the monarch is loyal only to their nation
lol

Russian history teaches that they are fucking not.You can get foreign country fanboy (Pavel I_ you can get someone who doesn't give a fuck (Nikolay II). Really, youcanjust as well choose adictator by lottery.
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (56 KB, 600x761) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
56 KB, 600x761
>>68659494
another goy king again?? but goyim PROGRESS!!!
>>
>>68662828
Nicholas died in Russia, Bolsheviks died in USA.
>>
>>68663107
Goys can't have that much power!
Only the Jews should be masters over the Goy.
>>
File: cath.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
cath.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
>>68663107
you dont' want to be a reactionary counter revolutionary right goy? you're literally REGRESSING, remember the communist utopia goy, no kings allowed.
>>
File: SySh-1uUVTY.jpg (86 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
SySh-1uUVTY.jpg
86 KB, 490x604
>>68662828
Agreed, Pavel I was not fit to rule, and for that reason there should be bylaws to prevent such people from inheriting the throne, including but not limited to academic, psychiatric, religious, and military examinations

However, Nicholas II was in fact a respectable autocrat, it's not his fault the aristocracy essentially blocked him on every reform he tried to introduce
>>68663107
That's right, to be Tsar you must be Eastern Orthodox
>>68663369
The Communist utopia was regressive indeed, they had to execute the entire royal family, and then scores of millions to retain power, that's absurd
>>
>>68663771
Communism is literally regressive to the stone age, it's only a tool to destroy nations.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.