[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: calligraphy-allah12.jpg (24 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
calligraphy-allah12.jpg
24 KB, 380x380
/pol/ i'm going to teach you something real cool. Everytime a muslim is close to death, he must say the syahada, which sounds like this

Wa ashadu an La ila ha illallah, Muham madur rasulullah.

By uttering this phrase, his petty sins are forgiven and in the desert where all muslims line up to be judged, he will stay cool, out from the blistering sun.
This is also the phrase that you say when you're converting to Islam. Try it out /pol/! This way you won't hate Islam so much and label us all as terrorist.

Allah S.W.T. is great. Masyallah, praise to his name.
>>
>>68659301
I don't think Muslims consider you a real Muslim.
>>
So basically if I hear this I should start running.
Thanks.
>>
nice try but no
>>
So cutting the tongues is key? Got it.
>>
>>68659301
The Allah-calligraphy looks like a tiny dick with huge balls, stabbed by a saber.
>>
File: wait a sec enrichment.jpg (48 KB, 526x572) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec enrichment.jpg
48 KB, 526x572
>>68659301
>This is also the phrase that you say when you're converting to Islam. Try it out /pol/!
>>
>>68659301
>Wa ashadu an La ila ha illallah, Muham madur rasulullah.
You forgot something, it's:

Wa ashadu an La ila ha illallah, wa ashadu ana Muhammadur abduhu wa rasuluh.

Or am I mistaken? That's how I learned it when I converted to Islam.
>>
>>68659301
La Li Lu Le Lo
>>
>>68659301
Daily reminder that Islam is a devil-worshiping cult that participates in human sacrifice.
>>
>>68659301
Can you draw Allah?
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3072x2304
>>68659301
I heard Islam has free taqiyyatos. This aligns with my interests, where do I sign up?
>>
>>68659631
wa ashadu an is the I testify part. you can leave that out and use the short term which is
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh.
>>
>>68659631
Came here to say OP said it wrong.
>you can't love Islam and America at the same time
All the Muslims I know are all well integrated American citizens that, far from being what you see on tv, are based as fuck. My pal has litererally given me the shirt from his back and let me crash at his place when my gf was being a bitch. Redpilled as fuck on all sorts of shit. Hates fags, sjw, etc. Gives back to his community, fixes up bikes and gives them to niglets in the hood. They all deny the Hoax. All about being wiser than the merchant's tricks.
>>
>>68660476
You can support your people without believing in a magic bearded guy who gets angry as fuck if you don't rape children or camels.
>>
Wa ashadu! Ho-ho-ho.
>>
I did two crusades in Afghanistan. I missed a kebab with a 40mm and a large rock was dislodged from the blast and came rolling down on him from above and crushed his head. God willed it.
>>
>>68659301
Fuck off Malaysia, get your air travel fixed before you post here again.
>>
>>68661321
Thanks for your service.
>tfw Europe will never fight back against the musloid invasion
>>
>>68659301
Are Muslims so idiotic that they count uttering that garbage without really believing it as properly converting?

As if you are bound to something to which you have no understanding?
>>
>>68659301
>Wa ashadu an La ila ha illallah, Muham madur rasulullah.

Why I did read it with this tune?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anzzNp8HlVQ
>>
>>68661549
They should change the name to iSlam and change the penis logo to something white-greyish, people will come flocking.
>>
>>68659916
Where is the proof that you can do that? Every statement about Islam has evidence in the Quran or Sunnah if it's true. Did the Prophet use your short version?

There is a lot of sufi stuff floating aroung that someone made up while high, which I try to avoid. If you can give me a hadith supporting your claim then I will remember that.
>>
>>68661321
Based.
>>
>>68659301
The satanism board is elsewhere
>>
>>68659301
Lol, you have to wait in the desert, what a shitty afterlife
>>
File: 1458604614514.jpg (68 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
1458604614514.jpg
68 KB, 540x735
>>68659301
You really think anyone here will take this bait? /pol/ is not that stupid.
>>
>>68661549
>Are Muslims so idiotic that they count uttering that garbage without really believing it as properly converting?

No it does not count, if you don't believe. Which is why you have to convince several wittnesses that you believe at least formally.

It does not count if you are forced to do it either. If you are forced to do it or say it without understanding or believing in it, then even in the islamic state you are not forced to pay the zakah tax that muslims have to pay, or pray. And there is no punishment if you go back to your church or if you drink alcohol.

It is not considered valid unless it is said in safety AND with understanding and conviction. But if someone says it in battle in order to survive then it SHOULD be initially considered honestly.

There was a early muslim called Usama bin Zaid who was sent in an expedition to fight against people who wanted to remove islam, Usama spoke about one man in the battlefield, he said:

“… I saw one of them, he said “laa ilaaha illallah”. I stabbed him, and after that I felt bad and so told Muhammad (saw) what I did. The Prophet (saw) asked: “did he say laa ilaha illallah, and you killed him?” I said: “He said it, but only out of fear for my sword.” He (saw) asked “did you check his heart to see if he believed it?” he kept on repeating that question until I wished that I was not Muslim yet until that day.” [Muslim V-2 P-107]

So it CAN be considered by muslims as apparently proper. But it's not actually considered proper unless people ACTUALLY believe it.
>>
>>68660476
That's because he's an American, has nothing to do with being Islamic.
>>
File: 53242344364523534534234.jpg (203 KB, 569x814) Image search: [Google]
53242344364523534534234.jpg
203 KB, 569x814
>>68659301
/pol/ i'm going to teach you something real cool. Everytime a pole is close to death, he must say the wiązka, which sounds like this
>Ty skurwysynu kurwa, chuju jebany ja cie kurwa zapierdole.
>By uttering this phrase, his petty sins are forgiven and in the dirty sidewalk where all poles line up to be judged, he will squat cool, out from the blistering sun.
>This is also the phrase that you say when you're becoming a pole. Try it out /pol/! This way you won't hate poles so much and label us all as thiefs and drunks.
>>
>>68663059
why is no pole willing to die for europe?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.