[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is wahhabism really the root cause of terrorism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Wahhabi.jpg (44 KB, 576x471) Image search: [Google]
Wahhabi.jpg
44 KB, 576x471
Or is it just muslims in general?

And full disclosure: I want all muslims regardless back where they came from because their brown skin makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>68657462
Muslims in general id say.
>>
>>68657462
Wahhabism and to some degree Salafism, as well as Qutbism. Qutb being the man that inspired al-Zawari who mentored Bin Laden and assassinated Sadat.
>>
>>68657462
yes, they are. and sorry we didn't execute them enough 200 years ago. now we deal with their shit.
>>
>>68657462
If it was then we wouldn't see terror from other sources such as IRA, ETA, and home grown "lone wolves", just to name a few.

It's like a collective hysteria, once it gets in to a particular community it's very hard to stop.

Muslims have a unique twist in that they have a lot of very bad wars happening in their/parents home countries which makes them more radical.

This of course is all just my opinion and I have no real evidence to back any of it up.
>>
>>68657462
Wahhabism.
>>
>>68658135
fuck you for spreading islam in my country, you fucking cunts
>>
I think that we are basically their scapegoat. There's a bunch of rich old man that want to raise a military and secure themselves some power in the middle east and the way they raise that army is by scapegoating the west into being "the enemy". But their goal is really to capture some territory in the MENA region.
>>
>>68658334
hey i am same as you mate, we seculars trying to cope with their shit in Turkey.
>>
File: 1457528035120.jpg (104 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
1457528035120.jpg
104 KB, 501x504
>spot the error within the Religion
>all members of that religion are evil

pick one...

Well if It weren't for the British and French dividing and conquoring the middle east 100+ years ago by using Wahhabism and Zionism which will come to the creation of the Saudi Kingdom in 1928 and the state of Israel in 1948 maybe we wouldn't have to deal with this shit today
>>
>>68657462
Why haven't America adopted Sharia law yet? Is migrating to America a good thing? I know Somalis in MN keep saying it's the greatest place on earth, or should I try going to Sweden. Advice me burgerboi
>>
(domestically)

wahhabis is the catalyst to resentment already happening

muslims abroad get stuck on the dole enjoy poverty more often than other nations seemingly. The Iraq/Afghan wars galvanized public opinion for basically delinquent youths.

in the ME? Islam was radicalized by Iran and became a political weapon in the region ever since. Yanks poked their noses in and the beehive gets angry in response. Because of their political profile as nationalists, Jihadists get a freer hand in political activities. You can't really say it's JUST ISLAM, it's resentment that has been funneled into militants who are using islam as a tool
>>
>>68658698
Nice scapegoat you got going there but many Gulf state leaders as well as the Egyptian president think the French and British should have finished establishing democracy in those regions.

Here, one example from the mouth of a disgusting Wahhabi that admits Arabs are backwards.

So nice try you smelly cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvvvomANbRo
>>
>>68658710
MN is just canada anyways so go ahead and go there. Sweden is better is you want to rape white women though because you'll get lynched here.

Best of luck, nigger.
>>
>>68658558
i will still eat turkey
>>
>>68659491
great taste right?
>>
>>68659663
i prefer chicken...
>>
Wahab islam is just the original islam. So yeah, all of it is trash
>>
>>68659961
Christianity had savages aswell. They are both trash.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.