[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Insults Teds Wife on Twitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Did Trump just lose the moderate housewife vote?
>>
>>68654086
No. Women want alphas who don't give a shit what other people say about them.
>>
>>68654086
ffs, the entire point of supporting Trump is that he doesn't give a fuck about the way people react to shit like this
>>
>>68654086

Who's the bitch on the left?
>>
>>68655549
Lindsey Graham
>>
Cruz shit on Trump's wife first. He put her in an ad making fun of her. Good ol' lyin Ted and his NAU shill Wife.
>>
>>68654086
No, women are vicious and hate each other as a rule, they love this type of shit slinging.
>>
>>68655675
This. Trump can count on their vote come November.
>>
File: 1414524990431.jpg (13 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1414524990431.jpg
13 KB, 464x464
>>68655601

I like you.
>>
>>68655549
kek
>>
>>68654086
No. Here's what will happen. The Chosen who run our media will pump this out in the coming days as how sexist he is, but the subliminal damage has already been done.
>woman sees sexist meme
>triggers feelings of inadequacy
>hamster awakens and subconsciously identifies with melania, and this the Donald
>Trump wins married women in a landslide

Once this guy is standing next to Hillary every night making her creep towards insanity, women across America will be subconsciously desiring a man this much of an alpha to a) treat them like shit, and b) give them this much attention
>>
>>68654086
>Did Trump just lose the moderate housewife vote?

no because housewives are generally vapid whores and will vote based on looks. Trump and his wife win that battle.
>>
>>68654086
Why? What did Trump say exactly about Ted's wife?
>>
>>68655957
You are a optimistic.
>>
>>68655601
pssst I've got fake passports, IDs with complete with registered SSN come vote to make us great again :^)
>>
>>68655601
top kek
>>
>>68656180
>>
>>68656576
What does it even mean? How can that be bad for Trump?
>>
>>68656180
>>68656576
I like cruze's response.... so beta he has to open with "well I didn't post them"
>>
File: trump pls.jpg (10 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
trump pls.jpg
10 KB, 221x228
>>68656576
This man is able to conjure memes. He's like a wizard that has hijacked or honed the Power of Positive Thinking(tm) or Visualization Magic or something. He says he will "spill the beans" then waits for some /pol/ack to do his duty work for him

>mfw part of Trump's skeleton army
>>
>>68654086
He never insulted anyone - at least not directly.
It's up to the individual to conclude the context of the image.
If you believe it to be insulting, then it's probably because you subconsciously acknowledge that Ted Cruz's wife is uglier than Melania.
>>
>>68654086
only lost the ugly moderate housewife vote.
>>
He looses nothing if he actually has dirt on her.

Or rather if there is dirt to be had, now people will be looking.
>>
No, just the ugly housewife vote.
>>
>>68657420
Everybody already has a mountain of dirt on her. Don't be surprised if she's prosecuted after losing.
>>
>>68656576
"Spill the beans on your wife" sounds sexual. But something sexual I don't want to see.
Perhaps popular in Germany.
>>
>>68654086
No, he won the moderate housewife vote.
>>
More to the point, why is Cruz such a slimey fucking worm. Just the way he reacted to Trump roasting his wife, like he poorly orchestrated the whole thing to make Trump look bad and himself good.
>>
File: file.png (245 KB, 290x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
245 KB, 290x500
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.