[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are SJWs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
"We must stand up against discrimination in our own countries"

When did Anonymous become SJWs?
>>
Anonymous is more likely to attack the families of the victims of Brussels than Muslims.
>>
>>68652635
What a fucking joke
>>
>>68652635
>When did Anonymous become SJWs?
What I want to know is why reddit and Tumblr call themselves Anonymous when all their posts are linked to a username. It doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>68652635
'Anonymous' the group with a capital A became that way within a year after the first Scientology protests occurred

Also it's good to keep in mind these are many different 'activist' groups
>>
>>68652635
Anonymous is like the UN: they can't do shit
>>
>>68652635

Refer to: Chanology
>>
>>68652635
Isn't there an article every week about them declaring war on someone and then nothing actually comes of it? Anonymous are the North Korea of activist groups.
>>
>>68652635
They were always SJW. Anonymous was the group that broke off of 4chan because they were butthurt that the general 4chan population wouldn't be their personal army attacking everything they deemed unfair or wrong. So they all got together outside of 4chan with their SJW ideals and basically stole the image of 4chan for their own.
>>
File: .png (806 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
.png
806 KB, 1280x720
>>68653310
Disregarded
>>
>>68652635
There is nothing stopping you from making Anonymous videos yourself
>>
>>68652635
I wonder how anonymous feels that their name got taken over by ddosing faggots who use it for SJW purposes.
>>
File: Dh7i4uH.jpg (124 KB, 541x494) Image search: [Google]
Dh7i4uH.jpg
124 KB, 541x494
>>68652635
Omnomonmus are a bunch of middle/upper class BETA college students who want to impress leftist women and seem "DANGEROUS" and "THE BAD BOY" and have appropriated the name because they have to take anything that wasn't theirs then force their stupid agenda on people. You put on a time warner mask your anominos. Anominoes sucks.
>>
>>68652635

They don't deliver pizza in Syria
>>
File: Xt7kegM.jpg (282 KB, 624x3400) Image search: [Google]
Xt7kegM.jpg
282 KB, 624x3400
>>68652635
you are mixing the faggots up with Old Anonymous/Green Anon
Ononymous is merely a bunch of social engineers gathering intel on pedos for the FEDs
they basically used the same "tactic" to "leak" Trumps personal info, which all was public available from the start
>>
File: sabu.jpg (99 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sabu.jpg
99 KB, 640x360
Anybody kept tabs on Sabu? I'd bet he's still working for the f b.. Anonymous. Remember how antisec was just Sabu working for the feds? So was lulzsec at the end of it.
>>
>>68652635
stand-alone complex
>>
>>68652635
You have been visited by the epic anonympus hacker :DDD repost "We are anonymous, we do not forget" If you support us. :DDDD 9gag for lyf.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.