[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoopi Goldberg Loses It on Ben Carson Over His Support of Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 525.png (48 KB, 700x535) Image search: [Google]
525.png
48 KB, 700x535
Whoopi Goldberg rekts Ben Carson over his support of The Donald on The View!
>>
>>68652137
Wow calling him a racist and Hitler, Good job Whoopi, you sure told em' how brave.

So are leftists already coming back to the Hitler repeat button? I thought they still had insult ideas left. Seems that is not the case.
>>
>>68652137
nice link, cunt.
>>
>Goldberg

/pol/ was rigt once again
>>
>Goldberg

pure coincidence
>>
Ben Carson will never recover from this. That's why I'm a Kasich missile now.
>>
>>68653493
http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=Ben+Carson+Whoopi+Goldberg
>>
>>68653493

In the time you took to reply with that statement, you could have simply plugged the headline into Google in quotation marks and found it yourself. Lazy faggot.
>>
>>68653555
>>68653556
She's an eyebrowless nigger who took Goldberg to sound Jewish and increase her chances of stardom. It worked, unfortunately.
>>
>>68652137
I wish black supporters that get hit with "he's a racist!" would tell them that it just isn't true. Instead they almost always bring up some reason they like Trump and fail to combat the insult.
>>
>>68653772
No you fucking shitter.

If you want my opinion and input into the discussion, you need to provide me with a link. I'm not fucking doing your work for you.
>>
>>68653993
>Implying anyone wants your opinion
>>
>>68652137
So the hideous beast makes a fool of herself and Carson is the one getting rekt?
Go shill elsewhere.
>>
>>68653675
I knew what this was but I clicked it because I knew it would get me there without typing. Thanks leaf friend :)
>>
File: 1455223033229.png (376 KB, 514x506) Image search: [Google]
1455223033229.png
376 KB, 514x506
>>68652137
>mfw the media runs a story on what Whoopi Goldberg says
>>
If any thing this gives support to Trump, everyone will start to question why these idiots in the media repeat the same bullshit buzzword
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.