[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neo-fascist Republican governor signs bill to prohibit cities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: whyivoterepublican.jpg (49 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
whyivoterepublican.jpg
49 KB, 640x552
http://www.advocate.com/politics/2016/3/23/north-carolina-house-strikes-down-lgbt-protections-statewide
>>
Good faggots are an abomination and belong to the psych ward
>>
File: 1458661221868.gif (1 MB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
1458661221868.gif
1 MB, 315x315
>>68652190
Pay debts before you judge ya fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>68652190
Well said. If it were up to me I'd forgive your outstanding debt
>>
>>68652328
Chillax m8
>>
Oh no now I can't whip my ding a ling out in women's bathrooms!
>>
>>68652091
faggots btfo

go to california if you want to guzzle poz loads in public
>>
Saw people whining about this on kikebook. It may be time to move back to NC.
>>
>>68652190
>>68652568
>>68652673
>>68652911
When are you guys coming out of the closet?

You do know trump supports lgbt rights laws right ?
>>
>>68652091
God damn you multi million dollar executives who employees over 200,000 workers. Why can't you republicucks just raise the minimum wage to $150 an hour so we can all be rich, you filthy scrooge mcducks.
>>
>>68652091

>stopping dudes in drag from entering women's bathrooms makes you a neo-fascist

there is no hope for you

kill yourself now
>>
>>68654784
>stopping dudes in drag

You are a lying cunt and fascist. This bill prohibits cities and counties from passing civil rights ordinances, that means someone can now fire some one deny them services, housing, medical care, insurance, etc. because they are gay or transgender. But you and the rest of youIGNORANT RED NECK WHITE TRASH CRACKERS ON HERE ONLY CARE ABOUT WHITE CHRISTIAN HETEROSEXUAL MALES
>>
File: 2mapofnc.jpg (46 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
2mapofnc.jpg
46 KB, 418x328
>>68652091
My state is run by crazies and it makes me feel sad. We really aren't all this way , some of us are more middle grounded.
>>
And this isn't good for people in North Carolina either. The Obama administration already said it would cut off billions of dollars to any state that enacts state sanctioned discrimination against lgbt people. So before you start laughing at the "immoral faggots" getting what's coming to them you need to realize this shit is going to cost your state billions.

And it's good to republikkks believe on local and state government so much the ban cities from passing their own fucking ordieniences.
>>
And it aint just this, toll road fiasco, toxic coal ash, it just never ends with these people. We have to throw them all out.
>>
>>68655904
>My state is run by crazies and it makes me feel sad. We really aren't all this way , some of us are more middle grounded.

It's going to cost your state billions, and your state will forever be know as the right to discriminate state. Why do you guys elect people like this governor ?
>>
>>68656466
>And it aint just this, toll road fiasco, toxic coal ash,

When will North Carolina rise up and overthrow these people?
>>
>>68656628
As Charlotte mayor he was pretty moderate actually, he just completely lost his mind. I think we can blame people like Art Pope.
>>
North Carolina has become the Greeks of America

struggling to go along and will cost them lots of money. dumb cucks
>>
>>68655901

yeah we do , fuck off faggot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.