[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Serbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: DSCN3950_2.154150535_std.jpg (226 KB, 800x1161) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3950_2.154150535_std.jpg
226 KB, 800x1161
Redpill me on my Serbian heritage.

My mom literally says, "Mladic did nothing wrong."

My family in Serbia all own AK-47's.

Have I inherited warrior genes? Is that why living in the US suppresses my alpha warrior characteristics and I find SJWs as faggots?

Redpill me on Serbs.
>>
>>68650917
subhuman
>>
>>68650917
Don't be delusional.
They lost every war they were in.
You have cuck genes not warrior genes.
>>
>>68650917
they promote hate speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
>>
>>68651145
>lost every war they were in
that's mostly due to the US bombing the shit out of them.

also, balkan wars, serbian independence war etc..

you faggots needed germany to make liberate you
>>
>>68650917
Cлaвни мyчeници нa бpaникy зaпaдњaчкe цивилизaцијe кoјy хoћe дa пoкaтoличe, иcлaмизyјy или иcтpијeбe јep cy тpн y oкy cвaкoмe. Aкo пyкнy Cpби, мycлимaнe никo нe мoжe дpжaти пoд кoнтpoлoм, a твoјoј нoвoј дoмoвини јe дecтaбилизaцијa Eвpoпe, oднocнo тaквe тaчкe, мeлeм- пoтpeбнe cy јoј.
Baтикaн ca cвoјим paтним џyкeлaмa Хpвaтимa кpoз иcтopијy тo пoкyшaвa. C дpyгe cтpaнe имaш Cayдe и дp. кoји пoкyшaвaјy дa дecтaбилизyјy Eвpoпy пpeкo ''''''''''бoшњaкa''''''''' и Шиптapa.
Tpeбa дa бyдeш пoнocaн нa cвoјe пopијeклo. Tpyди ce дa нe yкaљaш нaшe имe, a љaгy ћeмo eвeнтyaлнo cпpaти.
Heк ти јe Бoг нa пoмoћи, бpaтe!
>>
>>68651686
I don't understand these moonrunes.
>>
>>68651723
Then learn them.
>>
>>68651778
fuck off mudslime
>>
>>68651778
Why the fuck would I want to? I don't get why people come to an English imageboard and speak their own language like it's their secret code xdDD and it's so cool.
>>
>>68652559
only on risk threads
>>
>>68652230
>Not realizing it's cyrillic.
>Not realizing I'm a Serb
F-fuck y-you, Greece, I thought we were bros.

>>68652559
Sure thing, buddy.
>>
File: wat.jpg (69 KB, 453x553) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
69 KB, 453x553
>>68652961
>it's cyrillic.
I figured that out but there are like 200 variations of cyrillic and everyone in the balkans has its own

>I'm a serb
>bosnian flag

sorry
>>
Sub-human cucks.
>>
>>68650917
I seriously doubt that your senpai all own AK's since it's *very* illegal here. So either they are members of criminal clans, or they are lying, or you are lying.

Now the redpill:
Most of us would like to enter EU, we are tired of wars and shit and would just like to be left alone to be comfy.
>>
>>68653250
>muslims writing cyrillic
I'm not coming to Greece for vacation this year...
>>
>>68650917
I thought radovan was in Serbia? I read today he was in the Hague

Someone here yesterday seemed to be saying the Serbs won't give him up to serve jail time? is he free and sentenced in absentia of is he held in Serbian custody? Set this man free.
>>
>>68653402
ok I know bosnian originates from latin alphabet but i commented anyways
>>
>>68651145
Serbia was badass in WWI
>>
>>68653615
I was a bit butthurt and said shit, but I'm probably gonna come to Greece this year...
bros?
>>
>>68653539
He's in the Hague, we can't do much.
>>
>>68651447
And Serbia needed Bulgaria, Romania, UK, Russia, and France to win any of those wars too, so what's the point?
>>
>>68653539
>set him free
I guess you must be someone who really hates catholics, you know, considering that he was killing anyone unorthodox

Btw you propably mean that pile of shit Šešelj
>>
>>68653250

>>68653250

You bought into mudslime and ustase propaganda.
Documents in Bosnia and Dalmatian cities like Dubrovnik were written in Cyrillic, so these ex-Serbs started calling it "Bosancica" or "Croatian Cyrillic" in order to hide their Serbian ancestry. Here is the catch though: it's clearly stated in many of those documents that they're written in serbian language.
>>
>>68654418
Shut up, you are no longer "Serbs" just turk rape children
>>
Oви apaпини y кypвaти ca cвaким пocтoм дoкaзyјy
дa јe дeвeдeceтих нaчињeнa вeликa гpeшкa штo их ce cтвapнo нијe oчиcтилo ca oвих пpocтopa.

>>68655779
>IT IS NOT US WHO ARE ARAB KEKS
>AMIRITE AHMET YES YOURE RIGHT MEHMET
>>
>>68655913
cuck yet again filters into kek?
>>
>>68656129
oh it's just KEKS
>>
>>68656165
KEK
>>
Our people defended Europe's borders and Christianity from the Muslim invasion. Even when our kingdoms and armies fell, our people enlisted into our Christian neighbors' armies, just to continue fighting the Muslim scum until our last breath. Later, we managed to liberate ourselves with no outside help. We won the Balkan wars and won some more land. WW1 came and our soldiers bravely defended their fatherland from the invading Austro-Hungarian aggressors. We won many battles despite being vastly outnumbered. We were on the winning side of the war, and so we liberated our neighboring brothers and formed a new nation together. WW2 came, our brothers stabbed us in the back, left us dead. We were bombed, multiple times, and then invaded by land. The Serbs in our army defended us with every last breath while the Croatian and Slovenians ran like cowards. The Croatians became the Ustaše who slaughtered innocent Serb civilians and children with no remorse led by the egomaniac known as Ante Pavelić. Our people and the remaining Serb soldiers formed resistance groups, but then a bloody civil war broke out between two of the largest factions, the Commie betrayers led by Tito and the Nationalists lead by General Draža Mihailović who were still our country's de jure army. The commies won unfortunately, and commited many atrocities on those who did not adhere to their ideology. The commies forced us into a country together with our backstabbing brothers again, and so began the darkness of communism that genocided anything culturally Serbian. Orthodox churches were banned, atrocities commited on Serbs denied, Cyrillic was being used less and less. It was the death of the Serbian nation. After Tito's dearh during the 90's war broke out again, in many ways it was like WW2. We were outnumbered and lost, got bombed, lost Kosovo and Serbian parts of Bosnia and Croatia and got many of our civilians killed and injured from NATO's bombings and genocides commited by Muslims and Croats.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.