[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOP Elite finally come out to say they would rather have Hil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: 5KqpAEb.png (329 KB, 596x316) Image search: [Google]
5KqpAEb.png
329 KB, 596x316
GOP Elite finally come out to say they would rather have Hillary in office than let Trump win.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/ted-cruz-republican-establishment-elites-221174
>>
>>68650382

If they deny Trump the nomination, their party is finished.
>>
>>68650382
>they would rather have Hillary in office
So is Trump helping her?
>>
>>68650382
>With Cruz, you lose
>>
File: n46rrmx38z1r55d2io1_500.jpg (69 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
n46rrmx38z1r55d2io1_500.jpg
69 KB, 500x313
>>68650382
It just shows that the elites have control over both parties.
>>
>>68650696
It'll be interesting to see if they dare to test nuking the party just to keep Trump out of the office.
>>
this is some of the most pathetic shit

why does american always get associated with democracy when we're nowhere near it
>>
>>68651582
The shitstorm would be enormousness
>>
The article also confirms something we've thought for years.

Polls are bought and paid for to influence public opinion and sway votes.
>>
>>68651720
I almost want to see Trump get fucked over just to see the fires rise. The tree of liberty has been pretty dry for awhile.
>>
>>68650696
Yeah, just like how finding out about the government spying on citizens en masse finished off the Obama administration
>>
>>68651592
because you keep killing anyone who doesnt have a "democracy:
>>
It's a massive shame that just because people still have thier smartphones and sunday ball games that they don't do a thing about our obviously fucked nation.
>>
For the love of FUCK, why?!
>>
>>68650696
Let it happen.

This would finally silence those who argue our system isn't fucked from the ground up.
>>
>>68652581
Because Hillary is just as bought and paid for as any GOP establishment candidate and they can work with her. These people do not care about you GOP or Democrat, it's all the same thing. The political elite have the power and the wool has been pulled over your eyes with partisan divides. In the citizen level there is a difference between conservative and liberal, on the political elite level they are all paid for by the same people.
>>
It really shows we're just puppets dancing on a stage to the tune these faggots are playing.
TBQHF I'm pretty sick of dancing and am looking forward to when it finally boils over and we actually have to get violent to solve this
>>
I really wonder what these guys will do if trump just gets the 1237. Probably assassination attempts.
>>
>>68652641
And when our country is over run with Latinos and we become a minority and the country starts its rapid decline to third world shit hole, what then? America will be forever fucked.
>>
>>68653181
An assassination attempt would be right along with what's been going on the whole time from lincoln To Kennedy, assassinating someone who is for the people
>>
this is growing pains, the last ditch attempts to galvanize "their" rebelling party. when it flops like everything else they've tried, they'll really think about those words and if they mean them.

I predict a different tune by november
>>
>>68653309
It's not just about mexicants anon we've got terrorist scum bags pouring over that border too
>>
>>68650696

>if trump is denied, or gets, the nomination their party is finished

Ftfy lad

Trump will get destroyed in a general
>>
>>68651592
America isn't a democracy, it's a constitutional republic.
Republic=elected officials have power, not the general populace.
>>
>>68653334

>for the people

I.. You what?
>>
It's the elite blatantly saying that we as Americans don't matter. At this point we need to unite with Sanders supporters to beat back the establishment.
>>
>>68650382

>If Donald Trump is the nominee, he’ll be far more centrist in language than he has been.

Wait, so when he's locked up the republican nomination, he'll start going after independents and democrats?

These people are clearly fucking retarded.
>>
>>68650382
>Hillary has a criminal investigation ongoing
>GOP elite wants to crash their party with no survivors
>Bernie is getting crushed all around
Wew lad, what an interesting election.
>>
>>68653677
>America isn't a democracy, it's a constitutional republic.
A republic is a form of democracy, retard.

1) Our elected officials are chosen by the people

2) The people do directly choose policy at the state level through ballot initiatives.

3) In any case, a republic is nothing more than a representative democracy.

Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>68654113
That's how every primary/general has gone.

During the primaries the candidates dash as far left and right as they can to secure the party vote then during the general they crawl their way back to the middle to get the independents and crossover votes.
>>
>>68654152

Except it's not a criminal investigation and no indictment will come

>hurrrr shill

Call me what you want but you all know nothing is going to happen
>>
File: 1444437936493.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1444437936493.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>68654296
A man can dream can't he? Fun to imagine what would happen if she got yanked out of the race.
>>
>>68654488

Then Bernie would step in and BTFO of trump even worse than Hillary would.

Of course the reign of the clintons would be at an end, but it'd have no effect on the presidential election
>>
>>68650382

Let's see the facts:

Fact 1:
No one wants trump

Fact 2:
trump needs everyone (house & senate) to actually do whatever retarded shit he wants to do, like build the wall for example.
trump can't build a wall in the US-Mexican border via executive order. Building a wall will actually affect the budget and must go through voting.

Fact 3:
Even if he gets elected, trump won't be able to do shit, because neither the republicans nor the democrats will ever back him up in anything he wants to do.

Fact 4:
The only way for trump to do the shit he wants is to dissolve the house and the senate.

Fact 5:
Enjoy your Idiocracy USA.

>inb4 pay debts by all trumpshills who won't admit I'm right
>inb4 some fag posts a roll pic because you fags can't handle the truth
>>
>>68652581
Hillary is willing to whore herself out to anyone, even the GOP
>>
Send this information to EVERY moderate in the country

When the Republicans DONT want Trump to win, you know that means he is a good choice
>>
>>68650382
The brothers responsible for that attack were born in Belgium.
>>
>>68654722

>Fact 1:
>No one wants trump

Agreed. Which is why he has fallen out of the candidate soon after it had started like Jeb.
>>
>>68654722
NSA plz go
>>
So, there wasn't really a two-party system, after all. It was all a con game. A ruse. The status quo is being otrned down by somebody who can "see the code," and they're changing sides, because, y'know... he's a bad guy!
>>
>>68655258
Nope. There are two parties, it's just that your party is imploding right before our eyes.
>>
I always told people that their vote doesn't matter. But they never listened.
>>
>>68655258
And you know why they hate him so much?

He's...GASP...a centrist.
>>
>>68654905
I'm talking about the parties, not the voters.
Who gives a shit about the voters?

>>68655258
There's the illusion of a two-party system.
Both parties are the same shit.

Strangely enough, trump's only hope to get the nomination and actually win the elections, is for sanders to get the Dem nomination.

the gop doesn't stand a chance against hillary.

Yep, that's how fucked up you all are.
>>
>>68655634
Trump doesn't stand a chance against Bernie either.
>>
>>68655706
I believe his chances would be far better against sanders than against clinton.
>>
>>68654722
DEBNT
E
B
N
T
>>
>>68653677
And the GOP is trying to subvert republicanism by not letting people have a say
>>
>>68654273
Except Trump has already done these things.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.