[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Springsteen MAGA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 640x637
Can someone photoshop 'Make America Great Again' on the hat?
>>
lel
>>
>>68647115
the front of the hat isn't visible retard
>>
bruce is a libcuck

good music though
>>
is bruce endorsing trump?
>>
>>68647483
id really doubt it
>>68647219
this OP
but he has worn plenty of hats in concert over the years. what you need to do OP is get a picture of him in a red hat and photoshop it on that
>>
I can't stand this faggot. He writes good music but anytime he talks I get so irritated. I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's that obviously fake southern accent he tries to force for some reason.
>>
Why would it be printed on the back of the hat dumbass?
>>
I would love for someone to write a version of 'Thunder Road' or 'Born to Run' about Making America Great Again
>>
>>68648373
Our country is a loser, I'm pulling us out to win!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>68647992
>He writes good music
no he doesn't grandpa
>>
>>68647115
do you know that 'born in the USA' was ironic?
>>
>>68648373
kek, aint got you is a song about trump. hes got everything but the presidency or a great nation
>>
>>68648625
you only dont like springsteen music if youre an autist
>>
>>68648729
*tips ball cap*
>>
>>68647483
He endorsed Obama, so no.
>>
A lot of his music is about 'blue collar' people and seeing that trump is gonna bring back a lot of manufacturing jobs you'd think springsteen would see him as a prime candidate.
>>
>>68649236
>still believing manufacturing jobs are coming back
m8, manufacturing might come back but the jobs arent coming. the future is robots and i aint talking about /r9k/ faggots
>>
>>68649236
like a lot of people he might vote for him but he'll never admit to it
>>
>>68648373
>>68648542
"Cause Trumps like us... Baby we were born to run!(for president)
>>
>>68650010
kek
>>
Trump has been playing Born in the USA at his rallies
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.