[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would Liberals handle the Orks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: WAAAGH!!!.jpg (148 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
WAAAGH!!!.jpg
148 KB, 640x428
How would Liberals handle the Orks?
>>
Invite them to sleep with their wife and their wife's daughters
>>
>>68646490
>theyre violent because the empire is oppressing them. Remember black reach!
>OARK LIEVS MATTAH
>>
The liberal hive mind energy would make there WAAAAAAARGH! Powerless
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>68646490

"They're just misunderstood and bigoted against by the racist patriarchal Imperium and Astartes"

"They're a people of peace, smashing people's skulls and loving war is only a small percent of Ork population"

"There are starving Ork children think of the Ork children, you monsters"

"Even though an Ork Waaagh destroyed my homeworld and butchered my family I refuse to give in to the privileged Imperium propaganda that Orks are enemies to humanity, they're just outraged misunderstood kind people with childlike innocence if you just took time to understand them you bigots"

"I can't stand the racism anymore, I'm going to prove you all wrong by moving into Ork society to show you how kind and peaceful they are to Humans who just take time to understand, you bigots"
>>
>>68647017
YOU'RE FUCKING A SPACE MARINE
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
File: orced.jpg (83 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
orced.jpg
83 KB, 630x419
>>68646490
>>
>>68647296
kek
>>
chicks will spread their legs and dudes will go on their knees.
>>
For all the faults of the Imperium, they would actually raise very strong people, progressivism would not exist.

If anything the Progressive left would be treated as heretics, and would be dealt with as such.
>>
>>68646490
#allorcswelcome
>>
>>68646490
On one hand they are violent murderers. On the other they don't have penises. Hard to say liberals would they think about them.
>>
>>68646490
for the greater good!
>>
#NotAllOrks!
#IWillWAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHWithYou
>>
...are leafcucks squats?
>>
Lady Margolotta said "I would like to teach the orcs civilized behavior."
Nutt, the orc replied "and who will you send to teach the humans?"
>>
>>68648611
This, [spoiler]Liberals would invite them over for a cultural exchange and get killed
>>
>>68648416

BIGOT IMPERIAL SCUM

I BET YOU'RE A FUCKING SPACE MARINE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.