[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Class stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 277x163) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 277x163
>be me, in class
>teacher talking about how America stinks blah blah
>instinctively yell "at least we aren't Sweden!"
> professor gives me a weird look.
>friend (he's on here too) high fives me.
>no one else gets it
>still a victory for us
>>
cool story brah
>>
>>68646779
Cool cuckshed brah
>>
1st post best post
>>
>>68646889
jews have discovered tripcodes
>>
>>68646488
you sure shoved them
>>
>>68647028
... In the oven
>>
>>68646978
Nigga that ain't even a fucking trip.
>>
>>68646978
>he doesn't know the difference between tripfags and namefags
>>
>>68647080
>>68647166

>namefags are any less cancerous than tripfags
>namefags are any different to tripfags
>>
USA is more cucked than Sweden
USA has affirmative action, which Sweden doesn't
USA 60% white and Sweden 90% white
USA has more jews
USA gets millions of illegals each year

Find the white kid in the picture related

pro tip
you can't
>>
>>68647284
Sweden had affirmative action until they realised it meant female dominated subjects had to provide affirmative action to males
>>
>>68646488
>Sophmore year
>Teacher is talking about how Romania is some weird witch doctor state in Russia
>Nobody ever since even pays attention in geography lessons anyways
>Friend and I are trading burgers
>He accidentally gives me his double bacon instead of the mushroom-swiss he agreed to trade for my peanutbutter burger
>I notice before he does
"Ha ha! No take-backs!"
>I shove the bacon in my mouth as fast as I can
>Muslim exchange student from Yomen sitting close by looks disgusted
>I smile at him and chew the bacon slower
>>
>>68647380
>Sweden had affirmative action until they realised it meant female dominated subjects had to provide affirmative action to males

so does the USA,UK and the rest of western world, but the USA has affirmative action to anyone who isn't a white cis straight male
>>
File: 1457845370357s.jpg (5 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
1457845370357s.jpg
5 KB, 246x250
>>
>>68647573
i thought you said "USA has affiramtive action, which Sweden doesn't"
>>
>>68647284
>be swedish
>let shitskins rape white swedish women
>do nothing

For a bunch of whites, ya'll are the biggest cucked pussies in all of western civilization. That shit happened here, white men would rise up by thousands and put them down.
>>
>>68647931
>by the thousands
it'd be over by then
>>
>>68647931
Americans rape women all the time, and I see you americans yelling at them calling them feminists and getting pissed of if they bring it up. So obviously your white men don't give a shit.
>>
>>68647284
>USA 60% white and Sweden 90% white

that 60% is more larger than 90%

>scales ahmed!
scales!
>>
>>68648272
This. It's pretty funny when Europoors use the 60% meme.
They never stop to think about how ridiculously huge our country is compared to theirs.
>>
>>68648481
what the fuck are you on about
nobody is comparing total number of foreigners you muppet, the ratio is literally what's important

why not have a better complaint like difference in the percentage by state or by city
>>
>>68646779
How's mohammed's cock taste right now? Does it taste like Brussel sprouts our baguettes?
>>
>>68648481

Yes,that's my point about Nordic countries

>20% mudslimes in Russia
>60% whites in USA

they don't know how larger that countries are

they are really out of point,when they say that X people are everywhere and Swedish/Norwegian policy isn't to blame.
>>
>>68648671
That's essentially what I was arguing.
The country is so big, it's more accurate to compare your European countries that are like the size of some of our states, instead of the country as a whole.

Let's say, Montana and Sweden.
Or Alaska and France.
>>
>>68648981

in which case all european countries will disown certain cities (e.g. London) and immediately jump to 95%+
>>
>>68648228
Media rape culture scare. You hear big time stories of women who get drunk and file rape charges. Whether it's rape or not, these charges are handled very seriously throughout our justice system. These are different, and domestic circumstances that are handled in countries all over the world.

When immigrants come to your country and rape your women while they commute home, that is an entirely different situation. That is an act of war. They are foreign invaders racially targeting your native countrywomen. That's enough to get any real white male with balls angry.
>>
>>68646978
This is a tripcode you fucking retard
>>
>>68649360
Like everyone else, you are complaining from experience

I don't use tripcodes/names
>>
>>68649110
That's the same with America.
It's the same no matter where you go, Anon.
The niggers, lefties and scum will flock to the big cities to be with their own kind, while most right wingers and moderates would prefer the open space and suburbs.

Big cities are almost always where all the scum congregates.
>>
>>68649595
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=white+flight

there's an opposite i can't remember the name for, where white people move in, raise the standard of living and that raises the cost of living, so those who aren't asian/white or better examples of other races leave
>>
>>68649296

It's not about just rape,I assume

there's attitude towards victims and suspects,especially by media.
>>
>>68649786
>Standard of living goes up
>Non-whites must leave

PC- 0
/pol/- kek
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.