[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Jew whos family are leaving Birmingham forever anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: birmingham-muslim.jpg (243 KB, 964x733) Image search: [Google]
birmingham-muslim.jpg
243 KB, 964x733
Ask a Jew whos family are leaving Birmingham forever anything?

Ask whatever you want senpai.
>>
>>68644259
Good riddance

Also don't come here
>>
>>68644259
FUCKING A KIKE MALE.

Going to Golders Green ya cunt?
>>
>>68644446
>London
>Wasting money on the UK anymore.
>>
>>68644259
Lefty Jews really did shoot themselves in the foot.
>>
>>68644259
Good luck and your gods speed Jew freind. Please become Israel freind and help us when we finally get our shit together.
>>
Have you learnt anything, you fucking snakes?
>>
>>68644584
There is a difference between lefty jews in politics and the rest of us.
>>
>>68644259

Please don't come to America we can't take any more...
>>
>>68644259
Aren't you afraid what'll happen to the remaining 1 white family when you leave?
>>
>>68644696
Sell property before the area becomes an ethnically diverse shithole otherwise you will lose money.
>>
Why are you leaving? I mean, I was in Birmingham 2 weeks ago to watch a show and it was Baghdad but why specifically are you going?
>>
>>68644729
Whats the difference? You still vote and support kike policies and always fear a nationalistic country.
>>
>>68644863
I vote for UKIP you fag.
>>
>>68644919
Your sabotage is done so you jump ship.
>>
>>68645006
I served in the MIlitary too, i don't owe anything here anymore.
>>
>>68644729

THIS THIS THIS

Work for a prestigious care home and the jewish families openly hate islam, hate arabs, love England and praise British culture.
>>
>>68644259
Job complete is it kike? Moving on to the next host?

>rats fleeing sinking ship
>>
>>68645074
Which one , Isreal ?
>>
>>68645286
British
>>
>>68645194
Bet hes going to Iceland, i hear it's virtuallly untainted by the yidds.
>>
>>68644259
which westen country do you destroy next?
>>
>>68645194
Australia actually.
>>
>>68645420
Hard to believe . Even if what you say is true , kikes in the military out side of Israel come so far and between that it's not even worth mentioning or consider them l patriots to a host nation.
>>
>>68644259

It's because of how absolute shit Villa have been this season, isn't it? I wouldn't blame you desu, I would be quite dispirited as well.
>>
>>68645932
Literally at the bottom.
Thats one of the reasons.
>>
>>68645932
Burger please, he supports Tottenham
>>
>>68645869
Not many jews in the Army actually.

Two of us in basic training out of 48 starting.

And yet i never once met a Muslim soldier in 4 fucking years.
>>
>>68644259
Are you gonna torch it on the way out?
>>
>>68646256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lmzJ21tun0

Mate, it's already destroyed.
>>
>>68644259
Nothing to ask, just wishing you the best of luck and hoping you find a safer place for you and your family.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.