[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any person who identifies as transgender should be allowed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Any person who identifies as transgender should be allowed to transition immediately. Hear me out :

>faggy trans want to become women
>go on estrogen pills to grow tits
>these pills kill their sperm and thus make them infertile
>can't pass on their genes
>???????????
>profit

Anyone who is against transgender people transitioning , is inadvertently allowing defective genes to spread. Prove me wrong.
>>
just because someone can't pass on their genes doesn't mean they can't be a huge burden on society
besides, regardless of whether or not they transition, they will still not impregnate anyone because they're gay
>>
>>68642469
but 50% of them will regret the procedure.
unlike the 20% that will, without treatment of any kind, still regret being their own gender.

80% success rate beats 50%. even if it's a real thing tell em they're fucked in the head and move em along. because it's actually a more effective treatment option.
>>
>>68642469
and all i wanted as a child was to have my male breasts cut off.

kill them all
>>
I just like wanking to traps/femboys whatever facilitates that is ok with me
>>
People put too much emphasis on genetics imo. Culture and society play a much larger role in the development of future generations.
>>
>>68643287
post em
>>
>>68642469
Why does it matter? There's no indication that gender dysmorphia is heritable. Most indications so far are that trans brains are due to testosterone markers during pregnancy at certain weeks spikes in testosterone at weeks 11 and 30 gender the brain and later help establish sexuality.

It's funny because /pol/ prides itself largely on being red pilled about stuff but continues to deny the biological reality of transgender folks.
>>
>>68642815
>>68642469
plus, they are degenerate
>>
>>68643199
It literally doesn't matter if they regret it or not. All that matters is that they become infertile.
>>
>>68642469
I thinks it's more nurture then nature there chappie. we need to bring back bigotry and fag bashing so it becomes a closeted fringe thing. Not I'm 13 and I want to be a girl let me take hormones and split my dick or your transphobic mom and dad!!!
>>
>>68642469
Any person who identifies as transgender should be beaten to death.

That would be much more effective at stopping them spreading their genes. And would lessen their burden on society.
>>
>>68643334
B-b-but...muh chromosomes!
>>
>>68643494
theyve been gone for 6 years
>>
>>68642469
let them do what they want immediately. I don't care about your bullshit reasoning, I just believe in personal freedom. If they are a full grown adult, then don't treat them like children that have to be protected from themselves.
>>
>>68643569
I don't support transgender rights because I don't believe in gender identity. They're bored people who crave plastic surgery so they can vacation in their own towns without feeling like a pariah. Maybe just don't become a pariah in the first place.

You know the 20% that follow through with transition anyway? most of them are murdered by people like you anyway. So why change the system if it works?
>>
This implies that the issue is genetic, which may be a factor to be sure, however most research suggests that it is a consequence of prenatal hormonal imbalances. So letting the genes die off would not solve the primary problem which is excessive xenestrogrens in the environment like BPA.
>>
>>68642469
>implying it's genetic and not a mental illness
>>
>>68644304
Mental illnesses are genetic. I.e ashkenazi Jews are more susceptible to mental illnesses than other races
>>
>>68642469
Bailey said in an interview, he`s not a woman. Only a freak on hormones.
>>
>>68642469
This is eugenics, it will take ages. And faggotry is almost certain a psychological condition.
>>
>>68642469
As long as they're an adult I honestly don't care. I don't agree with trying to have a child go through transitioning. Shit, for most kids it's a "grass is always greener on the other side" kind of scenario that many grow out of.
>>
File: really.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>68643334
There are no Chicks with dicks just dudes with tits if you are attracted to traps you are a poof.
>>68645303
That's the problem a lot of people now a days are forcing it on to their children and fucking them
>>
>>68642469
they will also encourage anyone who feels depression or anxiety to do the same fucktard. They are mentally ill and the more we encourage their degenerate behavior the more fucked society will become.

saged for being a faggot
>>
As long as hormones and shit are not used before the age of 16 at a minimum, or better yet 18, who gives a shit?

It's not like you're gonna fuck them if you're on /pol/, right? So it's better that they won't breed.

Stop caring about insignificant shit that does not directly affect you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.