[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedish woman missing after Brussels bombings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: cuck_whore.png (559 KB, 644x470) Image search: [Google]
cuck_whore.png
559 KB, 644x470
Has anyone seen her, /pol/?

Looks like a hardcore leftwing feminist to me. Is Sweden better off without her? What do you think has happened to her?
>>
>>68641644
#CulturallyEnriched
>>
>>68641644
She detonated her vest and turned in to atoms.
>>
Clearly an SJW. Oh well, not that big of a loss.
>>
>>68642886
Probably got dissipated all over the place.
>>
>problem glasses
Can't say I'm rooting for her.
>>
Show us your nipples, OP. Otherwise you could be another shitskin on /pol/ for all we know.
>>
She must be one of the perpetrators. Shoot her on sight.
>>
>>68641644
What the fuck is an Atlegrim?
>>
>>68641644

>emulating the PTSD triggered pose

Did she finally receive the fruits of her SJW labor?
>>
>>68641644
>>68643951
Is it an orc nobility title?
>>
>>68643951
Grim was Odin's cover name when he visited the human world. It gave rise to combination names like Tyrgrim and Grimulf.
>>
I haven't seen your algorithm sorry
>>
>>68641644
http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/23/brussels-attacks-families-launch-desperate-search-for-missing-relatives-after-airport-and-metro-blasts-5769005/
>>
>>68642886
you mean stardust. Because snowflakes are literally made of star dust
>>
>>68641644
plot twist, she was a bomber
>>
>Arrived in Belgium in 2005 to improve her French, she moved to Brussels to study at St. Luke and Cambre after a year in Tubize. She never left our city. Why? I still ask myself (laughs). On a personal level, it is a need for independence that played. And when you study art, the fact of living in a city, near museums and alongside designers who develop their talent, brings you much. But I also like just enormously Belgium and Brussels in particular. The people there are very nice...

http://www.agendamagazine.be/en/blog/dans-lantre-dartistes-my-atlegrim
>>
File: my illustration.jpg (308 KB, 788x601) Image search: [Google]
my illustration.jpg
308 KB, 788x601
>>68646824
Kek. I looked through her stuff and found this. I know it's Bob Dylan lyrics, but still.
>>
>>68641644
She's probably the third bomber they're looking for.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.