[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: 2016-03-24 11.22.01.png (890 KB, 1043x1694) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-24 11.22.01.png
890 KB, 1043x1694
Thoughts?
>>
>the military would willingly attack its own family members and countrymen
># of gun owners are in the tens/hundreds of millions, the military has maybe a couple ten or hundred thousand
>>
>>68641097
>People never emerge from armored vehicles.
>>
>glock
Niggers only say that because they think it sounds cool
>>
Considering that in most wars and conflicts since WW2, powerful western countries have been stalled and economically ruined by vastly underequipped guerilla forces, I would say history is proving him wrong.

Also this. >>68641233
>>
theres a picture somewhere of an oldfag who explains that basically half the army will defect in a civil war, that the power grid is super easy to cripple, & that the american army will be infinitely inferior to a guerilla militia on home turf, essentially the USA is terrified of civil war

anybody got it?
>>
>>68641097
this gets posted on /k/ so much, what these people not realize, is that what you need for a police state is people. an apache aint gonna do shit if no one is on it and americans wont turn vs americans just because the govmt says so.
>>
>vietnam
>afghanistan
>iraq
pick one, you won the argument
>>
>>68641097
Time to buy a tank I guess
>>
>>68641097
In the 1940s Tesla created an open ended reverse particle accelerator that was claimed to be too powerful for conventional warfare, He was known for being poor his entire life. One man.
>>
>>68641097
Where's that image that guy made where military strategists concluded that the US Gov would lose a war against its citizens?
>>
>>68641097

Send this post to Middle East please wars will be over once they realize they can't win.
>>
File: 1420053874461.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1420053874461.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>68641777
>reverse particle accelerator

So....a particle decelerator?

On no....please don't....shot very slowly moving particles at me...
>>
>>68641097
Space bombs are illegal though.
>>
>>68641995
Rebelling against the government is illegal. Tit for tat.
>>
>>68642500
Who made it illegal to rebel against governments though? :^)
>>
>>68641579
I have it but I forgot what I named it. Nothing is coming up in my searches.

Basically what you said. Guerillas will cripple the power grid and infrastructure, cityfags will die of starvation because food routes will be cut off. The majority of the militaryfags will defect because they won't open fire on their fellow countrymen, the higher ups will be assassinated for committing treason and shit.

Basically the government stands no chance in a civil war. It's just not possible.
>>
>>68641097
There are a lot of problems with this argument. For one, Americans are able to own tanks, albiet ones with non-functioning main guns and inferior armor compared to modern tanks. More importantly, improvised anti-tank weapons could be easily manufactured should the "tyrannical government" come. There's also the fact that tanks are not very effective in urban environments. As to air dominance, and any other arguments, anyone we've fought after Vietnam would like to have a word with you.
The worst part is the defeatist attitude it presents. "The government is too strong now, therefore we should not fight it, even if it is evil and destructive to its citizens. We should continue to lie down and continue to be kicked." A righteous but unsuccessful revolution usually emboldens future revolutionaries, along with bringing attention from the rest of the world. Speaking of which, lots of countries and groups would probably back American revolutionaries, in the hopes of weakening American dominance over the world.

Also in all honesty I'm fairly certain most military people would carry out the attacks on Americans, especially armed ones who intend on fighting to the death. "All enemies foreign and domestic" and all that. They would later say they were "just following orders" to justify murdering their countrymen.
>>
>>68641097
our guns stop us from being lik europe or uk
>>
>>68641944
I see someone doesn't understand physics. Very slow moving particles will freeze you. That's basically a freeze gun.
>>
>there's no way a bunch of ragtag hicks with guns can beat the mighty u.s. military!!!!
'cept in every war in the last 50 years.
>>
>>68641097
> Godamn idiot slaves...
My answer is STFU PUSSY.
>>
>>68641556
This.
>Soviet Union
Btfo in Afghanistan
>France
Btfo in Vietnam
>United States
Btfo Afghanistan and Iraq occupation. Still sitting around with our thumbs up our asses, poss poor leadership and a military that is looking gayer and gayer every month.
>>
>>68642843
The problem is the military isn't one person, there are a lot of people of varying beliefs and backgrounds in the military it won't just be one unified resistance to militias. I'm not saying that the whole military would refuse to comply but I think a very large portion would and officers can justify it as the orders given being unlawful.
>>
>>68642624
It was actually an excerpt from a book written by a former general if i remember correctly. i wish i had it saved on my phone as it was an interesting read
>>
>>68643121
Oh forgot United States in Vietnam.
>>
>>68641097
when will this meme end?

fighter jets and "space bombs" cannot stand on a corner and enforce curfew. in order to occupy a nation like america and enforce something like martial law, it would require the presence of boots on the ground. we couldn't maintain order with drones against a bunch of fucking dune hoppers in sandals with homemade AKs. There is no way any military in the world could occupy a nation like america without suffering unsustainable losses. We thought it was hard with the Viet Cong fading into the local populace? Imagine a bunch of former veterans and police officers with access to 300+ million assault weapons. If the population remains armed, the government cannot make moves towards outright tyranny. when will normies understand this?
>>
>>68641944
>reverse acceleration is the same as deceleration
dirty dumb frogposter scum.
>>
Tanks and fighter jets dont kick in doors and enforce no-assembly edicts. Squishy people do. Squishy people fly the drones.

Remember how unpopular Iraq was? Vietnam? Those were wars fought half a world away and people cried to stop the fighting just because people were dieing. Imagine the backlash if the government started carpet bombing US cities. Cities where people watching the destruction might know people living there.

This is assuming that the grunts (by far the most medica fuck yeah group in the military) don't just desert outright.
>>
File: Not so bleak.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
Not so bleak.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>68641097
How many times do I gotta post this?
>>
>>68642843
You can own a tank with a functioning gun. You just can't own ammo.
>>
File: civilwar.png (213 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
civilwar.png
213 KB, 1802x905
>>68641867
i got you senpai
>>
>>68643490
You can too own the ammo. But each round has to be registered to the AT&T and you pay the $200 tax stamp on it.
>>
>>68641097
>if the military attacks it own citizens youre going to lose anyway so you might as well give up your guns
>>
>>68643150
Of course. I just think the hypothetical tyrannical government won't be very keen on allowing it's men to defect to the insurrectionists. Any objections to the orders would lead to harsh consequences, and entire units that have defected would be a prime target for "loyalist" forces.
>>68643490
>>68643769
Which effectively makes it impractical to have a functioning main gun on your tank, but thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>68643831
And it spirals from there

>your semi auto at won't do any good so you should just let us ban it
>your pistol won't do any good so you should just let us ban it
>your single shot rifle won't do any good so you should just let us ban it
>we banned it all, now you can't resist
>>
>>68643676
>>68643394
How about the one that says

>a jet cannot enforce anti assembly laws
>a tank cannot go door to door searching for anti-gov. propaganda
>>
File: 1458610104720.jpg (65 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1458610104720.jpg
65 KB, 720x540
>>68643769

>AT&T
>>
>>68641097
As the Vietnam war proves, if the local population supports a resistance movement armed with nothing but small arms, not even the even the entire might of the us military using napalm and agent orange can stop them
>>
>implying me and my 6 friends don't have plans for the apaches, tanks, and space bombs.

Typical women ready to surrender before we even get started
>>
File: sleepyben.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sleepyben.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>68641097
>implying tons of people from the military wouldn't defect for killing civilians.

>implying guerrilla warfare hasn't fucked us in almost every foreign war.
>>
>>68643769
Fuck my phone, ATF.

>>68643854
The impractical thing about tanks is that they're really only good for fighting other tanks. Even with the machine guns, they're extremely vulnerable if they're all alone with no infantry support, especially in an urban environment.
>>
>>68643831
>They don't realize that's basically what the King's Loyalists said during the Revolution.
>>
Wouldn't somewhere on the order of 80%of the military defect if there were a civil war? Anyone who believes that the American government should exist for the people would not open fire on civilians even if ordered to
>>
>>68641097
>you can't hope to beat X with your current strength of arms
>therefore, you should give up your remaining arms

This is how Tecumseh got fucked over.
>>
File: coppers.jpg (427 KB, 1187x754) Image search: [Google]
coppers.jpg
427 KB, 1187x754
>>68641097
>look at all the bombs and tanks we have
>now give away your guns.... or else!

That is what that sounds like. Also, do these dummies really think all the police and military would just blindly turn against their own people? Most people join military and police to serve and protect their own country, and no way in hell would they just start blasting citizen because the prez suddenly turned into a tyrannical monster.
>>
>>68641097
Not even funny or angry.
Just sad.
>Mfw no one reads History and trys to make a political statement
>>
>>68641097
We have been losing to muslim groups who have lacked most high grade military weapons.
>>
>>68641097

>doj and dhs predict at least 50-80% defect rate when ordered to shoot civilians
>pissed off ex marines now have the means to acquire said weaponry
>the govt could never use wmds against people because other nations would step in
>implying putin wouldn't be laughing his ass off and supplying american rebels
>implying an 8million dollar humvee can't be disabled with common household goods
>implying you'd be able to beat millions of guerilla fighters

I could honestly go on and on... This nigger is autistic.
>>
File: USA.png (110 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
110 KB, 330x270
>>68642624
This.

Damn, it feels good to be 'Murican!
>>
"You can't do shit against the military with just guns"

Ask Isis and AL Qaeda how much they can do.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.