[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Whiteys getting BTFO by niggers https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: btfo2.jpg (53 KB, 485x384) Image search: [Google]
btfo2.jpg
53 KB, 485x384
>Whiteys getting BTFO by niggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deFQazKDLgo

Every single one deserved it.
>>
Who cares. White people are statistical more likely to be successful and not be killed.
>>
File: WE.jpg (48 KB, 534x502) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
48 KB, 534x502
>>68639937
ooga booga
>>
File: 1458368951243.jpg (159 KB, 848x960) Image search: [Google]
1458368951243.jpg
159 KB, 848x960
>>68639937
BTFO
>>
it's a prank, non issue
>>
A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too." The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?" Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
>>
It's funny but I can't condone what these guys are trying to do.
>>
>>68640081
This may be the greatest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>68639937
>Its JUST A PRANK BRO
i would do the same cant blame them for this
>>
>>68639937
the bouncer is confusing, he says that the prankster can kiss him, that he's not going to have a problem with it, and that he's going to enjoy it, but punches the prankster when he goes in for the kiss, anyhow, that video was allegedly faked
>>
I don't know what your problem is with these pranks gone wrong videos. I think they're entertaining.
>>
I'm sure they enjoying all their free brain damage.
>>
>>68639937
>Pranksters getting beat up
LMAO DUDE JUST A PRANK
>>
>>68641343
literal autism
>>
>>68639937
>Look at flag.
#1 Shit posters and proud
>>
Just niggers being violent and impulsive.

Nothing new here.
>>
>>68639937

How come all these "pranksters" are short skinny faggots?Ah right, they're faggots.
>>
File: now this is shitpoasting.jpg (81 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
now this is shitpoasting.jpg
81 KB, 500x329
>>68639937

Superb shitpoasting my jolly gentleman.
>>
>>68640886
>A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too." The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
>the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?" Replies the scorpion: "It's a prank, bro!..."
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.