[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did he get away with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: oj-simpson.jpg (337 KB, 1536x1193) Image search: [Google]
oj-simpson.jpg
337 KB, 1536x1193
How the fuck did he get away with it?
>>
>>68639568
He dindu nuffin he was a good boy
>>
File: cube.jpg (80 KB, 433x600) Image search: [Google]
cube.jpg
80 KB, 433x600
>>68639568
Fuhrman said the "N Word" a few too many times.
>>
>>68639568
>muh RAYCISM
>>
>if the glove don't fit, you must acquit

t. Johnny Cochran
>>
His jews were more powerful than their jews.
>>
>>68639568
Because he didn't do it
>>
>>68639716
I really think its hilarious that they say that and the glove fit fine.
>>
>>68639743
This.
>>
>>68639781
Murder weapon was found and new evidence why do you think he is back in court.
>>
>>68639568
Beloved athlete, smooth talking lawyer, glove didn't fit, black jurors, cops spilling spaghetti
>>
>>68639846
Innocent until proven guilty. Has he been proven guilty yet?
>>
>>68639902
But it did fit........................... he put it on his hand.

Why did everyone just gloss over that detail was it because his lawyer made a cute rhyme ?
>>
>>68639781
Who did then? Why was his and his ex wifes blood all over the place?
>>
>>68639568
He didn't do it.
>>
>>68639801
Not really, it was a little tight because he tried it on over a rubber glove that he was wearing.
>>
File: oj-e1455656750994.jpg (37 KB, 780x360) Image search: [Google]
oj-e1455656750994.jpg
37 KB, 780x360
>>68639920
SEE THESE GLOVES DON'T FIT NIGGA Y'ALL ARE RACISTS!!!
>>
>>68639981
The only logical conspiracy I've seen to explain it is that his son did it and he knew he could beat it so he just took the blame and fought it. Either way, he hasn't been found guilty so I'm apprehensive to say that he is.

>>68640092
But they don't. Who the fuck buys/uses gloves that are that fucking difficult to both put on and probably gives you little to zero mobility?
>>
>>68640092
Im tellin you dawg...
>>
>>68639959
Yeah. It was a perfect fit. Those ten women jurors just thought he was a good boy and dindu nuffin.
>>
>>68640033
No it was because he stopped taking his arthritis medication
>>
>>68639568

So whats everones take on the idea his son did it and he let himself get hauled in after acting crazy because there was no proof against him. Thus his crazy son who was pissed at his mom got away with it.

The evidence was something along the lines of having a set of gloves that matched his dad but smaller and the kid being crazy talking about how he is going to have a "year of the knife" due to the stress involved in the divorce.
>>
>>68640416
I didn't hear about that, the prosecution said they never should have let him handle the evidence.
I watched it all live from work, and the gloves were tried on over rubber gloves.
>>
Sympathy. people see the state as an evil, anal retentive, overly punitive, monster.

After the shock and horror of the murders passes we just saw a poor guy getting hassled by the man. And that's what we was too. Torturing him forever wouldn't have brought anyone back to life, and she was chuckling a black football star with a history of domestic violence. Bitch was asking for it.
>>
>>68640555
I remember hearing about it on the radio when I was a kid (lived overseas and got the US army radio)

apparently he needed arthritis medication or his hands would swell up a bit (and therefore gloves not fit)

also I remember Judge Ito getting pissed off about the media coverage and telling people they should watch the Simpsons instead.....hahaha the simpsons geddit?
>>
>>68639568
LAPD acted unprofessionally.
Prosecutor made some mistakes.
Defense was on point.

Human error.
>>
>>68639959
>cute rhyme
>Burn the coal, pay the toll.

?
>>
Watch a documentary about it, there's good reasons for thinking he didn't do it
>>
File: 1457962961645.jpg (366 KB, 1333x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457962961645.jpg
366 KB, 1333x1500
>>68640974
>>
>>68641055
>good reasons for thinking he didn't do it
So why the fuck did he go on that mad slo-mo car chase then?
>>
>get off lucky as hell for one of the most prominent murder cases ever

>decide to commit armed robbery a few years later

OJ is a madman
>>
>>68641177
He dindu nothing, the whities were opressin him
>>
>>68641279
>the whities were opressin him
well really it was only Mark Fuhrman
>>
File: CeRwtgNXEAAqZu3.jpg (58 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
CeRwtgNXEAAqZu3.jpg
58 KB, 600x603
Furhman was unironically a Nazi who owned a little shrine of Nazi memorabilia.

>when /pol/ ruins a homicide investigation
>>
>>68639568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9F90DHsOdg

If you're interested in an in depth look you can watch Vincent Bugliosi talk about it for four hours. It really was the most ineptly handled trial of all time. Shitty prosecutors consistentently made the worst decisions possible, the media hyped OJs legal team so much it turned the trial into a circus, LAPD shat the bed, the legal team was able to turn a simple murder case into a racially charged black vs white case
>>
Contamination of evidence.
The OJ case is the go-to example of what NOT to do in a crime scene. They moved evidence around, they walked directly in blood pools, the touched evidence without gloves; the list goes on and on. Had the investigating team not been brain dead, he probably would've been found guilty.
>>
>>68640803
The whole trial was a circus.
He was obviously guilty, the defense got their "reasonable doubt", mainly because of the gloves.
A supposedly racist cop and investigator didn't help.
>>
>>68641651
ah yeah absolutely he did it

but those tapes of Furhman and his liberal use of racial epithets that they dug up pretty much torpedoed the entire case
>>
>>68639568
Too bad there aren't books written about the case, or documentaries, or detail oriented docudramas currently airing that you could review. I guess you'll need to rely on the members of /pol/, half of whom weren't born when the case happened.
>>
>>68641191
He started robbing because the father of that dead kike-waiter literally jewed him off his fortune on civil court after that.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.