[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING THREAD: "You will be crushed": Syrian forces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CeT0IuUWQAAPrNB[1].jpg (94 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
CeT0IuUWQAAPrNB[1].jpg
94 KB, 600x601
Where were you when the glorious SYRIAN ARAB ARMY and based Lion of Damascus ABU HAFITH AL-ASSAD blew the fuck out daesh in Palmyra?

Thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DXdL03cVRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfajzvxZ374
>>
MASHALLAH
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1280x720
>>68638158
God speed you brave bastards!
>>
Better version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCRKIVi3LT0
>>
>>68639516
I want this to happen to Berlin
>>
Holy fuck they made some serious gains.
>>
>>68639214
Delicious.

I love a good Chicken Mashallah.
>>
Also sucks that my mom had to stop getting the middle east channels. Whenever a large battle like this was happening I would just watch propaganda music videos with her and she'll explain to me what they were saying then tell me of old stories from when she was living in Iraq during the Iraq-Iran war
>>
>>68640276
my dad was in the iraqi army during the 80's. He tells me stories of how hordes of iranians were machinegunned during their fucking stupid human wave attacks. I'd feel bad for them if I didn't fucking hate Iranians cause my uncle was captured and tortured by them during the war. Fucking fireworshipping animals.
>>
File: 6ab.png (347 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
6ab.png
347 KB, 500x417
>>68640655

>He tells me stories of how hordes of iranians were machinegunned during their fucking stupid human wave attacks

Beautiful.
>>
>>68640655
Are you Assyrian?

I had one of my uncles playing soccer in a field when a van pulled up and told everyone to get in because they're now in the army.

The driver took the wrong road and was ambushed by the Iranians. Everyone but my uncle and one other guy died. My uncle buried his cross before they caught him. The other guy still had his on him and was shot.

I really have no hate for the Iranians. Most of my family during the 30's were able to go there and live peacefully until they had their revolution.
>>
>>68641086
yeah i'm assyrian but i don't speak any of that assyrian language so I just consider myself arab. Its weird I actually have Iranian friends and they're really nice, but in my heart I still feel hatred towards iranians because of the stories I've heard of how they tortured my uncle and tried to force him to convert to islam. he's permanently disabled because of what they did to him and didn't even release him until many years after the war ended.
>>
>>68638158
its not just the syrian army. half of the attacking force is iranian/iraqi and hezbollah.
>>
>>68641970
>Don't speak Assyrian so I call myself Arab

That's fucking retarded. At least call yourself Australian before you call yourself an Arab.

I don't speak Aramaic either. I won't deny that I'm ethnically Assyrian but I tell everyone I'm Canadian when they ask.
Yeah my uncle was a prisoner for about 10 years and wasn't able to make it back to Canada until 93. I have the same problem you have but with Muslims. There's a few I met that I really enjoy working with and having lunch with at work but I can't bring myself to trusting them with anything.

The only people I try my best to avoid are Palestinian. Fuck them for what they did to Lebanon
>>
>>68640655
>my dad machinegunned iranians
>my uncle got caught by the iranians and they hurt him!!!

Oh the irony
>>
>>68638158
Wow, just checked back in after 3 months. SAA has made huge gains thanks to Russia, nice!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.