[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>man asks Muslim to explain Brussels >gets arrested F
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x444
>man asks Muslim to explain Brussels
>gets arrested

Face it Britbros, we unfortunately live in a police state

https://news.vice.com/article/british-man-is-derided-and-arrested-after-asking-a-muslim-woman-to-explain-brussels
>>
File: 1374172448036.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1374172448036.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
WOW

SUCH BIGOT

MUCH HATRED

WOW

VERY CRUSADES
>>
>a mealy mouthed reply
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>68637960
Can you translate that to American for me?
>>
>>68638028
I have no idea. Don't think I've heard it before.
>>
>>68638028
Not willing to speak honestly
>>
>>68637804
First of all, what kind of example are you setting for your citizens when people can walk up to you and start insulting you? He wasn't asking her a simple question, he was forcing her to answer for something that she didn't do. If a bastard like this comes up to me and the police won't do anything, he's meeting my fists. Then he will truly hate Islam and Muslims.

Then she tells him that she didn't have anything to do with it and he freaking complains, like, what is she supposed to tell him? That yeah, she was the head chef for the cell responsible for Brussels?
>>
>>68638109
>>68638141
Crumpet slang is worse than nigger-speak
>>
>>68638245
You dropped this ----> (You)
>>
>>68638232
I agree he was acting like a tosspot, but getting arrested for engaging in a dialogue is a bit excessive
>>
I don't understand how his tweet "incites racial hatred", but whatever.
>>
>>68638379
It says he was arrested on suspicion. Hopefully he can reason with the police and they will let him go.
>>
>>68637804
>muslim """""""""""""""persecution"""""""""""""" in the West
>>
>>68638449
That's because Americans can barely understand English, let alone its nuances.
>>
>>68638449
That's called "European Progressiveness" it's very trendy these days
>>
>>68638379
>engaging in a dialogue
no m8, he was asking her to explain herself for the bombings, he's obviously aggressive and is instigating trouble. Too bad he's too much of a pussy to have tried this on a Muslim male. That's dialogue.
>>
>>68637804
When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror.
>>
>>68638232
>he's meeting my fists. Then he will truly hate Islam and Muslims.
you have to go back
>>
>>68637804
>Explain Brussels!
>Oy you cheeky wanker!
>Oh shit!
>>
>>68638567
Does that warrant arrest though? I'm not defending his actions, just highlighting the police-enforced shutdown of discourse on issues such as terrorism and Islam
>>
>>68638879
You cannot agree with his statement that he was aggressive and also try to claim it was discourse bruv.
>>
>>68638449
It's called useful idiots screaming for their rights to be removed while the jews rub their hands in approval.
>>
>>68638999
The man is obviously an idiot, but do you really think he deserves to be arrested? You really think someone should go to jail for producing sounds with their vocal chords?
>>
>>68638567
>he's obviously aggressive and is instigating trouble

didnt look that way to me, but i guess when you're a delicate liberal, every word that comes out of a white male's mouth is oppression
>>
>>68637804
>European """"""""""Freedom"""""""""
>>
Just a reminder that this thread is being monitored by the police and if you say anything mean you'll be arrested.
>>
File: internationalwatersjaccuzi.jpg (106 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
internationalwatersjaccuzi.jpg
106 KB, 600x402
>>68637804
That wasn't actually a mealy-mouthed reply, and he's an idiot.

That said if he was actually arrested for being an idiot UK is well being the UK.

The birthplace of individual rights pretty well gave up all of them by last century.
>>
A reminder that that paki slag called for genocide based on sex and race and her case was thrown out of court, which she then gloated about and posted more of the same on social media.

There is a very clear two tier justice system in this country.
>>
wow europe fucking sucks
>>
He only got arrested though.

That's not the same thing as being charged for a crime, or being imprisoned.

If they didn't arrest him, and he went out the next day and stabbed a Muslim in the street, the head of the police would be forced to resign for not acting sooner
>>
File: 1445744386944.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1445744386944.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>68638232
>be american
>get insulted
>punch person
>get shot
>>
>>68640080
Murrica
>>
>>68638028
He was taking the piss on her face.
>>
>>68638232
>First of all, what kind of example are you setting for your citizens when people can walk up to you and start insulting you?
The kind of example that encourages public debate through freedom of speech?

>He wasn't asking her a simple question, he was forcing her to answer for something that she didn't do.
In other words, he was asking her a simple question?

>If a bastard like this comes up to me and the police won't do anything
Of course they won't. Not if you're not a Muslim.

>he's meeting my fists. Then he will truly hate Islam and Muslims.
Yep, and he'll have an entirely valid reason for it. Sadly our backwards, "progressive" society will commend you for an unprovoked act of violence.

>like, what is she supposed to tell him?
How the fuck should I know? I'm not a Muslim, and even if I was the constant violence perpetrated under Islamic mandate would make me think twice about my beliefs.

>>68640080
I damned hope so. Second Amendment rights are to be exercised in self defense. If someone punches him you can shoot him in self defense, no matter what the "JUSTICE FO' TRAYTRAY" crowd may think. Trayvon got his justice, and it dictated that he was in the wrong and had to pay with his life.
>>
>>68638634
Idk man, I'm just an alpha male, and we don't let people run all over us like that, and I avoid fights, learn from me Gabriel

>>68638879
>Does that warrant arrest though?
Yes dude, the government needs to protect citizens from each other. He's also instigating trouble between the British and the Muslims.

>just highlighting the police-enforced shutdown of discourse on issues such as terrorism and Islam
don't act dumb m8, no one is suppression discussion about those topics, it's just that randomly walking up to a Muslim woman and demanding that she answer for the Brussels bombing is pretty much a hate crime.

>>68639471
nah m8, don't act dumb, he was obviously taunting her over the bombings

>>68639388
>but do you really think he deserves to be arrested?
yes people can't just walk up to each other and start being hateful, that's how problems start
>>
>>68640080
You can insult me however much you like, but nobody likes smart guys, and they get punched

>>68640702
This isn't going anywhere, since you believe that he dindu nuffin
>>
>>68641182
>but nobody likes smart guys

well you've made that abundantly clear
>>
>>68640966
>I'm an alpha male
>hate speech should be illegal
Kek you sound like a massive pussy desu
>>
File: 1445745108774.jpg (26 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1445745108774.jpg
26 KB, 604x453
>>68641182
>You can insult me however much you like, but nobody likes smart guys, and they get punched
You can punch me however much you like, but nobody likes violent guys, and they get shot.
>>
File: UK Chinese tourist guide.jpg (73 KB, 601x600) Image search: [Google]
UK Chinese tourist guide.jpg
73 KB, 601x600
>>68638879
Our public order legislation is vague and subjective in places, 100% on purpose. The police can arrest people for hurting someone's feelings, making them anxious, or even such an outcome being theoretically likely :

> using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour causing fear of or provoking violence - section 4 of the Act;
> using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour intending to and causing harassment, alarm or distress - section 4A of the Act;
> using threatening, abusive words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress - section 5 of the Act;

Historically this actually worked because they also had a LOT of discretion here, so it was used almost exclusively as an easy way to get drunken dickheads off the streets. However since the SJWs added "hate speech" clauses, criminal scum know all they have to do is make a false accusation of a racial and/or religious epithet to force an investigation. Also Section 5, as bad as it still is, originally criminalized "insulting" i.e. IT MADE BANTZ ILLEGAL. The EU had to fix that, which is like Elton John intervening because he just can't stand what a total fag somebody is being.
>>
>>68638567
I really hope you die bloody. The only thing i want to hear from a person like you is your death rattle
>>
>>68637804
This is why we rebelled.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.