[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
racists BTFO
>>
>No reply

absolutely BTFO
>>
and yet the man they're hunting right now is undoubtedly being sheltered by muslim communities
>>
>>68636814

you were doing so well...
>>
File: 1456174070271.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
1456174070271.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>68636814
this
>>
File: brohammed.jpg (84 KB, 636x734) Image search: [Google]
brohammed.jpg
84 KB, 636x734
>>68636089
>not waterboarding this cunt when they had the chance
>>
>Islam
>race
You BTFO yourself breh
>>
>>68636089
Dirty kaffir needs a good neck excision
>>
>>68636089
Islam is a cancer upon itself.

Being a Christian extremist means being an intelorant and insufferable cunt who tries to convert everyone.

Being a Hindu extremist means giving up all material goods, smoking pot, playing wild music and being basically a beggar.

Being a Buddhist extremist is being a monk and being celibate, never violent, not killing any tiny ass creature, some nuts even go as far as to not speak words anymore.

Being an Islamic extremist means being a violent, extremely intolerant sociopath who seeks to bring about the apocalypse through Jihad.

Of all religious texts to follow to the T, the Qu'uran is the worst. So yes, all Muslims are to blame for not exterminating this barbaric religion off the planet and not adapting to mordern civilization like other religions have.
>>
>>68639068
Oh and hook nosed merchants have gotta go too.
>>
>>68639068
>Being a Christian extremist means being an intelorant and insufferable cunt who tries to convert everyone.

Nope; Christian extremists shoot folks, blow up shit, beat people to death, attack funerals, and plot against the government.
>>
>>68640851
Ah! So that's why the U.S. and Europe is a war torn zone! And not, you know, the mudslime middle east.
>>
>>68640851
Don't forget the Lords Resistance Army in Uganda, CAR Christian militias, and South Sudan Rape camps
>>
>>68636814
Bing, the guy abdelsalam lived like 50 meters away from his parents. condoning radical preachers and radical mosques in your neighbourhood and then claiming you have nothing to do with these isis people is just very very disingenous.
>>
>>68636089

I'll take 200 on "shit that never happened"

Who the fuck says that muslims should tell isis to stop? That's just a boner fantasy of an idiot that has an ass-itch for fame.
>>
>>68641092
What's that? Don't you mean the KKK and other evil white christian extremist organizations?
>>
Heres a thing. I don't associate with Christianity or Catholicism as a white person, because Christianity and Catholicism have a terrible record for not really helping anything. Sorta like muslims. They can just as easily abandon their lives as muslims, like I have turned my back on my religion. So long as they don't they are a part of that same organization. Like idiots who are still a part of Gamergate, people who followed the "We are the 99%" movement, or any other group that gets poisoned by idiots. The only way to escape them is to not be a part of the same group they are.
>>
>>68641555
>What's that?

Christian Extremism

>Don't you mean the KKK and other evil white christian extremist organizations?

Could use those examples but I was just giving examples that relate much more closely to what radical Islam does.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.