[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I first supported Trump, but now he needs to go. This man is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: trump2.gif (4 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
trump2.gif
4 MB, 400x400
I first supported Trump, but now he needs to go. This man is absolutely fucking insane. He wants to weaken NATO, what a fuck!
I thought this US was our ally, and now you leave us like this? What a fuck! Europeans are now officially supporting Hillary or Cruz, who will not leave their European brothers alone. At least they will defend their allies
>>
>>68633312
It's one thing to defend your allies. It's a different thing to be a babysitter.

0/8 shit b8 m8
>>
>>68633942
What a fuck!
>>
>>68633312
It's not like NATO is being used for anything.

It's a waste of money and you fucking cucks need to learn to defend yourself anyway.
>>
>>68633312
Being ready to bomb the soviet union is very important.
>>
>>68633312
You guys might want to rebuild your military and remove kebab. By depending on us you have grown weak and are now cucked by kebab.
>>
>>68633942

this a million times this. let us increase our defense spending for fuck sake
>>
>>68633312
When europe is completely demilitarized and basing its entire security on americans, they do have the right to ask what the fuck are we doing.

Trumps probe into nato is justified. Whats the fucking point of a military alliance if its just "you pay for, fight for and die for everything important to us! And yeah... we wont really put any thought into defence ourselves."

Europe deserves a shitty wake-up call for fucking up its own defence so badly.
>>
>>68633312
>israel is our greatest ally
>pol has to 180 mental gymnastic backflip somersault spirit fingers on the history of the board to agree with trump
>>
i thought everyone was tired of america being the world police?

something got you scared?
>>
>>68633312
>aquafresh
>opinion on US politics matters
pick one
>>
>>68634113
What a cuck!
>>
>>68633312
Well good thing you eurocucks can't vote in our election. "Support" whoever you want, because your voice doesn't count over here
>>
Pull back let the muslims genocide europe, then use that as an excuse to wipe them out.
>>
>fuck you America!
>w-wait, don't pull out of NATO!
Get fucked you Eurotrash shitbags. Time to lie in the bed you shit.
>>
Maybe you should pitch in freeeloader
>>
File: 1445220497746.jpg (11 KB, 180x216) Image search: [Google]
1445220497746.jpg
11 KB, 180x216
>>68636027
>aquafresh
kek
>>
>>68633942
This is how we Americans feel about 'NATO' now, it's a shit deal for the U.S. as we basically provide everything to your faggot countries who can't even prevent terrorism correctly.
You don't want NATO weakened then strengthen it yourself or start paying the U.S. protection money we're sick of you freeloader Euros
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.