[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who didn't do nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: mladic_karadzic_serbie.jpg (42 KB, 432x308) Image search: [Google]
mladic_karadzic_serbie.jpg
42 KB, 432x308
People who didn't do nothing wrong
>>
File: Pope Alexander VI.jpg (22 KB, 220x291) Image search: [Google]
Pope Alexander VI.jpg
22 KB, 220x291
>>
>>68631444
>double negative
>triple 4's

right in the autism
>>
>>68631444
who are those sebrs?
I saw them a lot of times here
>>
>>68631444
They dindu nuffin, they needed more money for dem programs
>>
>>68631728

Skanderbeg was a Serb
>>
File: rey-pelayo.jpg (1 MB, 1280x934) Image search: [Google]
rey-pelayo.jpg
1 MB, 1280x934
Rey Pelayo
The starter of La Reconquista, from Asturies
PUXA ASTURIES DIXEBRA!
>>
>>68631444
They stoped doing what they were doing. That is just wrong.
>>
SERBS DINDU NUFFIN

>>68631800

HOL UP, SKENDERBEG WAS A SERB AND SHEIT?????
>>
>>68631672
slobodan my sleepy friend
>>
>>68631444

2 Timothy 3

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone."
>>
>>68631908
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voisava
>>
File: 1458682177108.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1458682177108.png
198 KB, 520x388
>not posting the lord and saviors of the human race
>>
>>68631444
I too love David Lynch.
>>
>>68632383
>Gjon

lel
>>
>>68631728

hello šiptar.

"His book Skanderbeg. Der neue Alexander auf dem Balkan, a critical biography of George Castrioti-Skanderbeg, caused a hot debate in Albania.[2] A Swiss national daily newspaper Tages-Anzeiger published Schmitt's interview given to Enver Robelli in Tirana on 25 February 2009, in which it is emphasized that Schmitt claims that Skanderbeg's mother Voisava was Serbian, a member of the Branković family and that the Kastrioti surname probably is derived from Greek word kastron (fort).[3] He was accused of committing sacrilege and sullying the Albanian national honor.[4] Ardian Klosi, who translated his book from German to Albanian, was accused of treason"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Schmitt
>>
File: generalul.jpg (408 KB, 1080x1470) Image search: [Google]
generalul.jpg
408 KB, 1080x1470
>>68631444
>>
>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GUD BOI
>>
File: Merkel(3).jpg (24 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
Merkel(3).jpg
24 KB, 580x326
>>
>>68632341
pat yourself on the back bud
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.