[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the instability in the Middle East is there because the kikes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: greater israel.jpg (58 KB, 777x437) Image search: [Google]
greater israel.jpg
58 KB, 777x437
All the instability in the Middle East is there because the kikes want to achieve something that's often overlooked by most people.

GREATER ISRAEL.

GENESIS 15: 18-21

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi[a] of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates— 19 the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, 20 Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, 21 Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.
>>
Man it's almost like the kikes are up to no good or something
>>
l0l @ how ISIS has never fired a single bullet at Israel but has taken over 50% of Syria and northern Iraq.
>>
>>68630976

You are not Estonia.
>>
File: 1451140124425.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1451140124425.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>68630899

>Muslims dindu nuffins
>Muslims are the real victims even though they get to go to Europe and rape countless white children for gibs
>Jews literally engineer for the open borders to happen to benefit the Muslims

Muslims lay with the Jew and were promised Europe in exchange for this. Muslims must die for their deal with the devil
>>
>>68631097
It's also a cropped Vivian
>>
File: 1458609955441.jpg (1 MB, 1794x1125) Image search: [Google]
1458609955441.jpg
1 MB, 1794x1125
Tbqhfam I like the idea
>>
File: Untitled.png (38 KB, 859x486) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
38 KB, 859x486
still smaller than "greater arabia".
>>
>>68631007

>ISIS has never fired a single bullet at Israel but has taken over 50% of Syria and northern Iraq

Why would you bite the hand that is giving you an Islamized Europe to play in? The Muslims are only benefiting out of this.
>>
Arabs and Jews work together. The greater plan is to weaken Europe and establish a strong Semitic Union in the Middle East.
>>
>>68630899
I confirm, all that clay is rightfully ours by divine right and all the kebab should goat-fuck back to Arabia.
>>
File: estonianbrushposting3.gif (1 MB, 268x350) Image search: [Google]
estonianbrushposting3.gif
1 MB, 268x350
The middle-east would probably be a better place if the Jews were in charge desu senpai
>>
File: merchant.gif (3 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
merchant.gif
3 MB, 359x346
>this thread
>>
File: 1456021330414.jpg (4 MB, 1614x1842) Image search: [Google]
1456021330414.jpg
4 MB, 1614x1842
Alright, bear with me for a second guys.

Isreali Jews push hard for tolerance and open borders and human kindness and all that shit. EU gets cucked pretty bad. Starts taking shitskins.

Isreal then tells syrians they're being treated unfairly or whatever. Civil war happens. They start exporting shitskins by the truck load

Most move to EU.

This is a depopulation technique engineered by the Jews to gain the first piece of greater isreal. Syria.

Depopulate the area, then move in jews. Couple generations go by and sryia is mostly Jewish. They vote to join as greater Israel. All this happens and isreal doesn't have to fire one shot or get its hands dirty once.
>>
>>68631742
GG Jews.
>>
>>68631742
>>68631742
>Isreali Jews push hard for tolerance and open borders and human kindness and all that shit.

Most Israeli Jews are nationalistic and even borderline fascists. Everyone feels very sad for Europe and western values getting destroyed by islam. only insane leftist cosmopolitans support that shit, and most people see them as traitorous cucks.
>>
>>68631221

the point is:

isis has somehow magically taken over the parts of syria and iraq that israel wants.

truly good goyim.
>>
>>68631121
>>68632889
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.