[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to destroy this argument, given to me by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
File: moneyshot.jpg (73 KB, 396x271) Image search: [Google]
moneyshot.jpg
73 KB, 396x271
You have 10 seconds to destroy this argument, given to me by my 50y/o libtard father:

"The refuges are not the problem, they're running away from the same people who attacked Paris and Brusles"
>>
>>68630755

Your mother's husband is a lying piece of shit. Only about 20-25% of them are running away from war, the rest are here to either spread Jihad or enjoy free German money and rape free German pussy.
>>
>>68630755
Stop stealing the sea from croatia you faggots.
>>
And they're bringing a small but measurable amount of people with them hellbent on repeating those attacks in other Western cities.

Perhaps only half of 1 percent of them... but if you were offered a drink that offer you a 1 in 200 chance of contracting cancer, would you drink it?
>>
>>68630755
Then, isn't it inhumane to let them come this far in the EU? They are susceptible to radical islam here just as much. If they stay in turkey or any other balkan land they'd be more safer from terror attacks too, as they are directed at countries that are wealthier.

Protect the immigrants! close our borders!
>>
>>68630755
Just saw this exact thread on reddit!

The problem is every single attacker was born and grew up there.
>>
>>68630755
Why are there so many able-bodied men fleeing, then?
Why don't they fight?

Why do they want to impose new laws on the countries they infest?
Why do rape and murder rates significantly increase when refugees are introduced?

If they're not the problems, why is Europe becoming dangerous to live in?
>>
>>68630982
>balkan

No fuck you you want them.
>>
so? islam is wrong.
>>
>>68630907
Subtle kek on that first sentence
>>
>>68630907
>Only about 20-25% of them are running away from war
source
>>
>>68630755
they bring the same people who are attacking Paris and Brussels and they protect the same people from the law.
>>
>>68630755
>Assad would attack other nations outside the ME
>>
>>68630755
There are many economic refugees.
Also other civil war had actual men. The pussies from the middle east are fleeing instead of fighting for their nation/women/children. Makes me sick desu.
>>
>>68630755
Most of them are males. They should pick up guns to fight back
>>
>>68631040
You wouldn't turn away those poor would you!

Take them in. Let them walk into the hole of the lion.
>>
>>68630755
they are not fleeing ISIS, they are running towards a seamingly easy life and a lot of gibsmedat and shit.
>>
The majority of these attacks are staged. They work to put you into a state of fear where you will accept more war and tighter security in your country. Think about what it means to patrol the internet for future terrorists. That could be anyone with extremely anti-government views, a.k.a you guys. Have a video on Charlie Hebdo. We need to kick out these refugees, the governments that stage events, and so on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0hV9AT56k4
>>
>>68631142
what do you think they are doing? they were attacked by the west, this is jihad
>>
>>68630755
>"The refuges are not the problem, they're running away >from the same people who attacked Paris and Brusles"

They were already safe before they reached Europe(Turkey).
They only go for the money to North-Western Europe.
Alot of them also come from safe countries.
>>
>>68630755
"How do you know? Have you spoken with any of them?"
>>
File: 1024px-02_05_03_Die_Arab_Sand.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1024px-02_05_03_Die_Arab_Sand.jpg
116 KB, 1024x768
>>68630755
They have been raping and fighting for 10,000 years because they are dirty arabs, gas em

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/mudshit-revolution
>>
>>68630755

1. There are thousands of IS fighters among these "refugees".
2. Being opposed to IS doesn't magically make them less savage and fundamentalist.
3. A lot of them are not from Iraq or Syria.
4. Who gives a shit who are they with? They are still a burden Europe shouldn't take.
>>
File: 1452016077017.jpg (820 KB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1452016077017.jpg
820 KB, 1500x2500
>>68630755
The refuges are not the problem, their religion is the problem.
>>
>>68630755
They're running away from war, but they're also taking it with them. Muslims can not integrate into any society but their own, and even then they have issues doing so.

This is because from the start they're taught that muslims are superior to all and exist to fight the non-believers for allah. Every single one of them is a potential terrorist, it's practically engrained into their DNA at this point.
>>
>>68630755
We're living in times when muslims need to show that terrorists do not represent "true islam". That's why all able-bodied, adult male refugees should stay in their home countries and fight ISIS or any other extremist elements. If all the decent men flee to Europe instead of taking a stand and defending their way of life, there will be no one to stop the jihadists from taking over and terrorizing those who were unable to leave.
>>
>>68630755
All the people who would try to run away from them are dead now.
>>
>>68631065
http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_statistics
>>
>>68630755

Then they should keep running away from unsafe cities like paris, brussels, madrid, london...
>>
>>68630755
the refugees who are coming in are 72% male

have him watch this, my friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
>>
>>68630755
Refugees flee to safe harbor. If they're in Europe they're not refugees.
>>
File: Are You Kidding ME.jpg (46 KB, 599x425) Image search: [Google]
Are You Kidding ME.jpg
46 KB, 599x425
>>68631142
Yeah fucking right! They abandoned the guns we gave them back there. The whole migration of immigrants are full of self-entitled cowards and opportunistic urchins that treat women like mules and Non-Muslims with hostility. Allowing them asylum was a huge ass mistake, and don't think for a second that they will return to their native homelands, leaving the guaranteed checks and tight, white pussy behind.
>>
>>68630755
They're also bringing those people with them. It's not worth the risk
>>
>>68630755
>they're running away from the same people who attacked Paris and Brusles"

Correction:
They are the same people who attacked Paris and Brussels
>>
>>68630755

>running away

fucking cowards. They should be given nothing, Or give them some AKs and send them back.
>>
>>68630755
Not correct, many of the refugees are running away from Assad too. These are ISIS/FSA sympathisers.
>>
>>68630755
I think you b find they are bringing their problems here.
Besides how would you feel if a bunch of travelers just decided to pitch up in your front lawn.
You seem to think it's acceptable because you think n the state has infinite resources & good will.
My real father would understand
>>
>>68632126
Ancedotal evidence: spoke with a Syrian refugee in a bar who told me exactly this.
>>
File: 1458796839557.jpg (151 KB, 499x1235) Image search: [Google]
1458796839557.jpg
151 KB, 499x1235
>>
>>68630755
Congrats, you come from a long line of bitch males. Look your father in the eye and call him a "cuck." He will likely look down in embarrassment. He knows it, you know it, and everyone he meets knows it.
>>
>>68630755
If someone is running from a fire, why should you be so foolish to assume he can't have laid it himself.

Their culture and their religion caused what we are currently witnessing. People have burned their crops with zealotry and primitivity. They salted their lands with religion and fanatism.

And now they are coming to us. Trying to live here the same way they did there.

They don't want to assimilate.They don't see their flaws. They don't see it as their fault raising murderers and torturers. They don't see it as their fault keeping a barbaric and primitve religion alive.

They see their hell and our paradise. And they are snakes unaware of what they are. For they bring hell with them.

Amen.
>>
>>68630755
>"The refuges are not the problem, they're running away from the same people who attacked Paris and Brusles"
instead of standing up for their own country , they leave their children and women behind and go to europe to fuki fuki and gib me moneyz
>>
>>68631974
6 men - woman is carrying everything
>>
>>68630755

>The refuges are not the problem, they're running away from the same people who attacked Paris and Brussels"

1. """"""Refugees"""""""
2. Third World scum don't have to attack other Third World scum to be a sociocultural problem (see mass rapes, sexual emergencies, and Islam)
3. Why the God damn fuck can't we fix their countries where they're fighting? We'll be permanently depleting the region of its citizens as we keep letting them in. Let's just get NATO to stop bombing them and they'll be happy
>>
>>68630755
I think that's true
The problem I see is the they should be fighting them in their countries, not run away
>>
>>68631974
The woman is carrying everything - barefoot. Fuck those so called men.
>>
>>68633357

Umm, Sweden yes? I'm confused
>>
File: helplessWomenAndChildren.jpg (196 KB, 962x643) Image search: [Google]
helplessWomenAndChildren.jpg
196 KB, 962x643
>>68630755
Only 40% of all immigrants are refugees.
60% are economical immigrants.

Only half are from Syria.
50% are from Afganistan, Iraq, Egypt, Somalia, Libya...

Only 10% are women and children.
Most are military able men ranging from 16 to 36 years of age.

99% are muslims and most of the are arabs.

Why dont they run to Saudi Arabia?
>>
File: borg1.jpg (37 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
borg1.jpg
37 KB, 500x378
>>68630755
even if it was true. and it's not.
but even if it's true, it does not apply to their children, who will be muslims too, and have potential to become radicalized just like belgian born muslims where that did these attacks.
>>
>>68633498
What are you confused about? I think it's appalling that 7 men walk unencumbered, wearing water-proof coats and shoes while the woman wearing none is carrying everything.
>>
>>68631974
>tight, white pussy
you damn well know that your women's pussies are the loosest in the world
>>
>>68630755
The refugees are the problem because they're running to societies and civilizations that are incompatible with their way of life. Because of that there will always be conflict between us.
>>
Yea maybe they should have fucking thought about that before they let their countries go to shit.
>>
>>68631065
It's not hard to figure this one out muhammed. The mudslimes are safe in turkey, they are safe in greece, or the other balkan or ME countries for that sake, there isn't war going on in those countries.

They want to go to germany, scandinavia, england and so on because of our retardedly generous welfare availability.

Why stay in a refugee camp in turkey, even though you're safe, when you can travel to germany and get free stuff?

You seriously do not have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out.
>>
>>68630755

A war financed and directed by Europe & the Jewnited Snakes at the command of Israel.
>>
>>68630755
Ask him where youre supposed to run.
>>
>>68633719

>Women being pandered to

Um ok. But only if they're not cunts about it, and they're white
>>
>>68631142
Easy to say hiding behind a computer screen.
>>
>>68630755
>"The refuges are not the problem, they're running away from the same people who attacked Paris and Brusles"

Even if they are not, some of their kids will be a problem. It's the same for almost all non-white immigrants other than Asians. The first generation knows how shit their non-white country is & works hard & are basically good people. The second and third generations have the low IQ and shitty genetics of their parents but don't know that they come from shit. They think they are poor because muh white people are mean to them. So, they gang bang (in the case of Mexicans and Africans) or they terrorism (in the case of sandniggers).
>>
>>68630755
They are running away and leaving their countries to those same people who attacked Paris and Brussels. If these people hold no loyalty to their own country then why on Earth should be take in such cowardly traitors? This doesn't apply to women and children.
>>
>>68630755
We have no way of discerning whether they are ISIS or not.

OP should be saged and reported for being payed Merkel shill.
>>
File: 1458142796655.png (171 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1458142796655.png
171 KB, 374x347
Have European views on guns changed since the migration crisis? I know you guys like to make fun us for all of our guns, but do you feel any differently now that you're being invaded?
>>
>>68632367
>Implying that he would be related to his cuck """""""Father""""""".
>>
>>68632126
Astute observation, people forget that every faction in the Syrian conflict is just a different flavor of shit, and all refugees from these countries are going to harbor shitty, anti-west beliefs no matter which side they sympathize with
>>
>>68634296
This
>>
>>68632820
Exactly.

The cuckold's creed of importing as many Muslims as possible seems like a covert form of colonialism or something. It's like they actively want to brain drain all the manpower and talent out of middle eastern countries, sealing their fate as primitive backwaters for all eternity
>>
>>68630755
And the Aboriginals fighting and starting fires in my poor area of town give me the right to demand waterfront apartments in another state.

That's not how you solve problems, to say if you can make to the rich compound we'll give you wealth. Look at why it's happening and stop it, reverse it. Don't just accept that because someone gave up that they deserve everything everyone else has.

That only encourages complaints AND WAR. Now a rich arms dealer can promote war in Africa and destroy Europe at the same time, as if he cares.
>>
>>68630755
It's not our problem. If they want to be free, they should rise up and fight off ISIS themselves. fuck em.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>68630755
The australian government set up a system for allocated refugees to be relocated in Cambodia at the cost of the Australian people.
This cost the Australian taxpayer $55 million so far.
Refugees would be processed then relocated to centrally located living areas in Cambodia, free shelter, water and medical care provided.
After a period of time they are given a choice of settling in Cambodia or returning to their home countries.
So far all but 1 refugee have returned to their own countries.
>1

That is a damning absolutely damning figure and Europeans should take greater notice of it.
>>
>>68630755
lots of them are Afghans and Pakis

many of them are running from kurds, not Isis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI3EbmDP3Lc

DEBUNKED
>>
>>68630755
Trojan horse
>>
Then why are they running to Paris and Brussells?
>>
>>68630755
The ones "running away from war" are going to war with border patrol in some countries... so how are they afraid of war?
>>
They're cowards that fled Syria and are squatting on welfare, raping and assulting women and being fucking assholes. The only thing they're running from is the war they were too scared to fight in and in being complete pussies, they fucking created a perfect disguise to flood ISIS and jihadis in.
>>
>>68630755
They create countries that create the same people who attack Brussels and Pairs.

They make their countries theocratic hellholes then move to another country and do the same.
>>
>>68634580
I felt negatively about guns long ago and thought it would be better if no one even had them. Some time around the Jyllands-Posten cartoons debate all my political views took a drastic turn, and I started to question everything I believed. I became more neutral and somewhat positive about guns, too; I came to think that maybe I didn't fully know all the facts about that topic to have an informed opinion.
After the migrants started coming in last autumn, I can finally understand why the second amendment is considered so important, and I've been looking into how to defend myself if I ever end up in a situation where I have to.

I've heard talk about the sales of pepper spray multiplying massively after last autumn, and women joining self-defense courses in growing numbers. Haven't heard if the stream of migrants has affected gun sales here, though.
>>
>>68630755
Doesn't change the stats about what happens to a country they arrive in. Fire at will.
>>
>>68630755
most of the Syrians claim to run away from Assad, so it's simply not true.
>>
>>68630755
And they are bringing those same people with them. Instead of staying and purging their society of these people they are fleeing and opening a path to unleash them on the rest of the world
>>
>>68630755
That photo is staged. Show him the real pic
>>68631974
>>
>>68636050
Actually.. the reason the second amendment is important, isn't to defend against refugees... it's to overthrow a tyrannical government that allows refugees in. Look at all the countries allowing it, they all had their gun rights stripped away, now it's illegal to even mention refugees or you go to jail.
>>
>>68636319
I know, I understood that last autumn when I saw the European politicians' response to the migrant crisis. I'm more angry at our leaders for backstabbing their own people, than I am at the migrants who are just taking advantage of the situation.
>>
>>68634580
More europeans are getting armed, many with pepperspray and other harmless stuff to avoid getting fick fickd but gun sales are also increasing rapidly. The general feeling of safety is gone, so they want to be able to protect themselves. But on the other hand our politicians are trying to further disarm the people and are using terror attacks as an excuse to do so. They are are also spreading fear about our societies becoming like the wild west if more people would have guns. So the people are getting more polarized on the issue.
>>
>>68631884
>20-25% of them are running away from war,
Can you show me where in the study it says only 20-25% are fleeing war? I wanna use this to argue with kecks
>>
>>68633614
Source please
>>
>>68630755
Your father is a moron. It goes like this:
>The refuges are not the problem, the natives are the problem.
>>
>>68630755
And the people who destroyed Paris and Brussels are hiding among them. Protecting ourselves is priority to protecting others, hence even if they're running away, for fear of our own lives we should not let them through.

OR

They could seek refuge in a legal way, not by flooding Europe without IDs and trying to force themselves in while acting like fucking monkeys.

Also, how come pretty much no other arab country want them? Why aren't they running away to saudis?
>>
>>68634190
He was vietnamese. What the fuck do you think happened in Vietnam some 50 years ago?
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.