[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
waffle niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1442371552401.jpg (54 KB, 598x354) Image search: [Google]
1442371552401.jpg
54 KB, 598x354
>attacks in Belgium were carried out by legal Belgium born muslims.
>clearly corruption and alienation can happen anywhere via a globalized community.
>scared knee jerk reactions make people want to ban humans from fleeing a warzone.

Literally how does this make sense? Wish the rest of the world could have a backbone like America. Where it truly is land of the free and home of the brave. We are unwavering in the face of terrorism and still keep a clear mind when realizing that people need help.
>>
And we shall help people.Not animals.
>>
File: belgium.jpg (46 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
belgium.jpg
46 KB, 594x396
>>68629539
>legal Belgium born muslims
*Quintessentially Belgian*
>>
>>68629798
Clever. Too bad you know deep down they're humans just like you. Except their trying to leave a warzone.
>>
>>68630059
You mean trying to bring their wars with them?
>>
File: shinji no longer gives a damn.jpg (38 KB, 479x282) Image search: [Google]
shinji no longer gives a damn.jpg
38 KB, 479x282
>refugees settle here
>their children face alienation
>more "home bred terrorism"
Why is it so that liberals can't do any long term thinking?
Is it because they're all women? It makes sense:
>let's help refugees because muh short term feels!
>let's increase taxation on the rich and fuck up our economy because muh short term shekels!
>>
File: 1255053108171.jpg (37 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1255053108171.jpg
37 KB, 512x384
>>68629539
>knee jerk reactions
>>
>>68630058
>arguing semantics
Ok
>>
>>68630242
>not getting jokes
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>68630191
>be in war zone
>want to flee to your friendly and free neighbors
>either leave or face certain death
>realize that the free and friendly place you moved to is full of bigoted shitlords
>choice between facing persecution or sharia law
>make a choice

How come conservatives can't think in terms of logic?

>be ideal country
>accept people for who they are and what the believe
>not put in a choice between choosing
>don't get radicalized

Ever think about that?
>>
File: 1443980154129.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1443980154129.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>68630668
Kek m8, i almost took the bait but the biggoted shitlord kinda ruined the bait. I would say 6.25/10 bait work a little bit harder next time
>>
>>68630668
Explain to me how racism is a priori bad.
>>
>>68630992
Okay well since you're half biting explain to me how this isn't exactly what isis wants?

Meaning they want all Muslims to either live under the caliphate or face persecution?

>people playing right into their end goal
Megakeks
>>
>>68629539

because it just shows..even when they get in and have kids they teach their kids the islam terrorist shit

no intergration
>>
>>68631194
Maybe they should assimilate instead of breaking stuff, stealing stuff, leaving shit everywhere, assaulting locals and crying racism every time someone calls them out of their bullshit.
Maybe then they wouldn't be so persecuted in Europe.

Fuck goatfuckers, fuck kikes and fuck you too, I bet you name ends with 'berg'.
>>
File: Alana.jpg (485 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
Alana.jpg
485 KB, 1275x1650
>>68629539
>Fleeing a warzone
>Brining their idiot savagery with them
>Not ignoring the xenophobia and adapting

Yeah nah ur a vagina m80
>>
>fleeing a warzone

Was it not like 70-80% of them aren't even coming into Europe from Syria? The majority of the genuine Syrian 'refugees' are middle-class young men trying to avoid the SAA draft as well.
>>
>>68631501
Credible argument. Except I'm no jew. Just an American who believes in human rights.
>>
>>68631456
Muslim parents who raise children in different countries absolutely do not teach extremism. You're retarded as fuck.

If they wanted their children to be bags of explosive meat they'd stay in their homeland. They're affected by recruiters and outside sources.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.