[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Zealand surrenders to the empire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 740x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 740x600
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35888474

>New Zealanders have voted to keep their existing flag after a national referendum, preliminary results show.
The referendum asked whether the flag which includes the Union Jack should be replaced by a design called Silver Fern, which won an earlier ballot.
The results show 56.6% voted for no change, while 43.1% opted for the new design. Just over 2.1m votes were cast.
PM John Key had advocated the new flag but called on New Zealanders to "embrace" the people's decision.
He was speaking after the preliminary result was announced following the close of the postal vote at 19:00 local time (06:00 GMT).

The UK wins again
>>
Please don't bomb us
>>
same shit with our republican movements: they just want the jack / crown gone

good job holding out, matecunt
>>
>voting for a fucking leaf
>>
You know if the flag gets removed they'll put some bullshit multicultural flag in its place
>>
>>68627476
Even Canada got a new flag. Canasa! Stay cucked kiwis.
>>
File: 843.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
843.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>68627737
This is literally going to happen to Australia in my lifetime.
>>
>>68627469
>a design called Silver Fern, which won an earlier ballot.

that earlier "ballot" was straight out of the USSR: every fucking choice was a version of the fern or a swirl, and it was clear that the same damn committee "designed" every one of them. if they had actually allowed people to submit ideas to be voted on, they might have come up with something that people preferred over the current flag.

why is this not an issue?
>>
>>68627817
When that happens it'll be time to take up flagburning but if this current trajectory continues by the end of your lifetime there won't be an Australia left to save. You'll be a Chinese colony.
>>
>>68628018
I'd probably prefer that to the cuck shit desu
>>
>>68627946
Because nobody cared enough. If the new flag had won there would be an uproar, but it didnt.
>>
>>68628058
Once China gains political control of Australia they'll flood the country with millions of Chinese like they did Tibet. You'll be pushed to the fringes and live out a miserable existence much like aboriginals except not treated as nicely. Chinese aren't kind to ethnic minorities.
>>
I wish Canada kept the old flag, but that wouldn't settle well with the Pepsis.
>>
>>68627469
>2.1m votes
>43.1% voted to change
900,000 Kiwis wanted to join Club Leaf.
>>
File: lel.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>68627469
>Te Pepe Tamariki
>>
>>68629495
God I do wish that hit the final four, laser kiwi too
>>
>>68627469
Surrender? It's up to us down here to up hold your 'empire', you haven't lifted a finger since the Falklands.
>>
Te Pepe Tamariki would have been comedy gold tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.