[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's okay for Israel to build a wall to keep the &q
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: cuckette.jpg (58 KB, 743x665) Image search: [Google]
cuckette.jpg
58 KB, 743x665
>It's okay for Israel to build a wall to keep the "wild beasts" out because they're next to Syria
>It's not okay for America to build a wall to keep the "illegals" out because they're next to Mexico

LIBERAL "LOGIC"

https://youtu.be/t5_kDcrT24w?t=26
>>
>>68627137
b-but the h-holocast, anon.

>.<
>>
>LIBERAL "LOGIC"
Jewish "logic", you mean.

For such a supposedly intelligent people, it's amazing how much everything they say is sheer, undiluted emotionalism. Every single utterance in this video is either "muh holocaust" or "muh israel". Fucking rats.
>>
>>68627395
it works though, doesn't it?
>>
>>68627137
I feel nothing anymore.

Just take note of who they are, what they say. And wait.
>>
>>68627137
I want to hate fuck the shit out of her.
>>
File: jew libtard.jpg (116 KB, 476x608) Image search: [Google]
jew libtard.jpg
116 KB, 476x608
>>68627137
>LIBERAL
>>
>>68627137
But there is no wall to Syria
>>
Oh silly goym. Jews are the only people that matter, didn't you get the memo?
>>
>It's okay for Saudi Arabia to build a wall to keep the "wild beasts" out because they're next to Iraq
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11344116/Revealed-Saudi-Arabias-Great-Wall-to-keep-out-Isil.html

built by Munich based company Airbus Defence and Space >airbusdefenceandspace.com
>>
>>68627137
kikes are really good at speaking evasively
>>
>>68627603
Don't be surprised when it become greater Israel
>>
>>68627137
This video is pretty juicy.
>>
>>68627934
I'm not that impressed, honestly. They're so used to being given a free pass that they always look like a deer in headlights when someone calls them on their shit.
>>
>>68627137
Not surprising all these hypocrite double-standards.
>>
>>68627137
um most liberals I know think Israel should give back their land to Palestine.
>>
>>68627137
haha, israel firsters bitching about liberal logic
>>
>>68627137
VON DEN JUDEN UND IHREN LUGEN
>>
File: 1437844763144.gif (141 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1437844763144.gif
141 KB, 400x400
>>68627137
Fuck me, stereotypes aren't funny anymore especially with the Jews. What Donald Trump says is wrong but it's ok in Israel.....

Fucking Jews.
>>
>>68627395
Jews really aren't as smart as they claim they are.
>>
>>68627137
Mexico is a key North American ally dum-dum. Israel is in an active military conflict with Palestinians. They're just intelligent people who can differentiate.
>>
>>68630742
>What Donald Trump says is wrong
muslim detected
>>
>>68631130

Religion is the reason they are in war.
I wouldn't call that "Intelligent".

inb4 /r/atheism. I do not care if people practice a religion but when it decides how a government should act, it's wrong.
>>
>>68627137
>>68627432

>>68632889
>>
>>68627137
Israel is a newly created government in the middle of a war zone.

America is a spoiled adult nation in the middle of paradise, there is no Mexicans shooting rockets or blowing themselves up in the middle of Manhattan

case dismissed
>>
European country is European
Jews move there
Jews shill to make it non-European
Jews ask why everyone hates them
>>
>>68633524
Oh okay.
So the Jews won't mind having a Muslim majority in Israel so long as its "peaceful" Muslims who don't fire rockets?

Fact: Most Muslims do not fire rockets at Israel, so Israel has no reason to keep them out.
>>
>>68631144
>Donald Trump says is wrong but it's ok in Israel.....

Re-read dubs...
>>
>>68627137

Hating Jews and Israel is leftwing. Why are people trying to reverse it?
>>
Don't forget that Trump received multiple standing ovations during his AIPAC speech
>>
>>68627395
They have more group intelligence than Europeans.

Jews automatically shill for open borders into white countries and strict border access into Israel. It comes naturally to them.
Imagine if Europeans were in Israel telling them to open their borders whilst Europe barricaded itself. The cheek of it is astonishing.
>>
>>68633797
Well shit-posted

srsly though this is exactly the reason the lefties have turned on Israel. Hard to think 50 years ago it was like their pet country
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x548
>>68633524
Great argument.

As a new nation Israel needs growth right?
So let's round up all the Mexican cartels and relocate them to Israel?
What do you think good sir?
>>
>>68627137

Why should there be a "Jewish" state at all? Jews oppose Christian nationalism. They oppose white nationalism.

Every single U.S. politician, including Trump, has to declare that they are against nationalism for whites but for nationalism for Jews, i.e., the Jewish state.

It's a ridiculous double standard.
>>
>>68633797
>So the Jews won't mind having a Muslim majority in Israel so long as its "peaceful" Muslims who don't fire rockets?

God this. The Jews would never stand to become the minority in Israel, even if the Gentiles were peaceful. And yet, these same Jews want to see white people become minorities in their own countries.

Basically, they want all the Gentiles of the world to mix it up while retaining their own country.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.