[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam Will Save The West
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: sticker-shahada-2.jpg.png (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sticker-shahada-2.jpg.png
42 KB, 600x600
>The West Now
The West Under Islam

>Feminisation of men; "Toxic masculinity"; Promotion of women in all areas
Masculinity is respected and lauded; Women are subservient to men

>Education system designed to favour girls and hold back boys
Education system favours a society where men are the decision makers

>Every female has constant casual sex; rampant sexual disease
>Impossible to find a wife who hasn't sucked/fucked dozens of men and boys
Women are chaste until marriage

>Cheating is legal (and amongst women, sometimes culturally encouraged); having more than one wife is a crime
Cheating is illegal; Men can have multiple wives, women can have only one husband

>Divorce is trivially easy for women; Women always get preferential treatment in divorce, including the children
Divorce requires specific circumstances; child custody can be given to another wife; If your wife divorces you, she loses everything

>The Jews control everything with conniving, nepotism and blackmail
The Jews convert to Islam or pay a special Jew-tax; No power to make decisions

>Religious authorities submit to liberal ideology ("Pope" Francis lol)
Religious authorities submit to the unalterable Word of God

>One Ummah living a good life now, in preparation for eternal paradise
Shallow, vapid populace obsessed with this temporary world, forsaking paradise
>>
Yes it will be heaven, just like the rest of the Muslim countries.
>>
>>68626723

This, there's a reason people are running away from Muslim nations in droves, they have to spread how awesome it is everywhere else.
>>
>>68626583
True, Islam will unite us european against your satanic religion.
>>
>>68626583
No, it won't. Instead of being pussified, it'll just be another Islamic shithole country like all the other Islamic shithole countries.

Islam is for sub-80 IQ savages that are totally unable to keep their violent impulses in check, so they just write them into the religion instead of admonishing themselves. If the west had the willpower, we'd have exterminated you goatfucking retards by now. To be honest, I'm still hopeful.
>>
>>68626583
Average schedule of an Indonesian man living in Kalimantan:
5.30am: Wake up hungover and sick due to overconsumption of counterfeit Bintang beer and moonshine the night before. Proceed to vomit repeatedly into bucket because Indonesian huts have no loos.
> PSI reading: 150
> Cigarettes smoked: 0
6.00am: Hear rooster's crow, realize that he must go to work.
6.15am: Wife still asleep after fucking 6 Australian men for money the previous night. No money for a shower so her cunt still has cum in it. Thus, poor Indonesian man has to cook his own breakfast.
6.20am: Indonesian man takes 5 minutes to find bread in his wooden hut, since there is no electricity
6.45am: Indonesian man leaves after taking 5 minutes to eat, 15 minutes to laze around and another 5 minutes to wash a plate. He rides a new Yamaha scooter purchased by his wife's earnings as a whore.
> PSI reading: 178
> Cigarettes smoked: 4
7.00am: Arrives at Chinese-owned factory.
7.30am: Call in sick and leave. Bribes Indonesian foreman to mark him as present
7.45am: Leave factory on scooter. Ride down to local beach and try to pickpocket Australian tourists
8.15am: Give up after 3 failures and a beating by a 15 year old bogan. Indonesian man unable to fight due to malnutrition
> PSI reading: 225
> Cigarettes smoked: 15
8.25am: Receive phone call from Chinese factory manager. Indonesian man is fired for an attendance of 15 out of 45 work days.
8.45am: Indonesian man spends 20 minutes wallowing in self-pity blaming Chinese for Indonesia's problems
9.00am: Ride a scooter to the Islamic Development Party Office Building in order to register for membership
10.00am: IDP too lazy to wake up early. An old party member in his sixties arrives an hour after their supposed opening time and takes 15 minutes to unlock a single gate.
> PSI reading: 300
> Cigarettes smoked: 45
>>
>>68626583
Based Poland as usual.
>>
>>68626723
>>68626805
>>68626959
>>68627014
1. Islam is not the Middle-East, there are more Muslims in South-East-Asia than the entire middle east. Some aspects of Middle-East culture are backwards and repulsive, and Islam works AGAINST that, not with it.

2. Refute my points, shitposters. Ad hom doesn't mean a damn on an anonymous message board. Battle with ideas.
>>
>>68627167
>Islam is not the Middle-East

Yeah, it is. It was invented by sand niggers, meaning that Islam is the core beliefs of sand niggers, by sand niggers, and for sand niggers. Besides, sand niggers are the mudslimes migrating to and breeding in Europe.
>>
>>68626805
Nah m8, dictatorships are not allowing Muslims to have their utopia. At least the degeneracy and crime is relatively low, but that has been on the rise because of terrorism and war.
>>
File: 1458668080289.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458668080289.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>>68627291
>Battle with ideas
Says a guy who embraces a faith where it is not allowed to critique islam.
You have to see the irony in that.
>>
File: 1451140124425.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1451140124425.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>68626583
>>68626583

Hi Rabbi.

Still shitposting?
>>
>>68626583
Explain how an Islamic form of governance is better than a fascist or Confucian one, or a mix of the two (like Singapore).
>>
>>68627100
Please, continue.
>>
>>68627557
Sorry Botha, I doubt anyone else likes this sort of Chink shitposting. If I get bored later then maybe.

Hendrik Verwoerd is a based man.
>>
>>68627430
>embraces a faith where it is not allowed to critique islam
During the Islamic Golden Age it was allowed. Not today's critique, which usually consist of obscene and disrespectful drawing of the prophet (pbuh)
>>
File: islamic.jpg (60 KB, 668x308) Image search: [Google]
islamic.jpg
60 KB, 668x308
>>68627541

You're not going to get any answer

>BUY MY SHIT IT'S THE BEST THERE ARE NO ALTERNATIVES
>but the alternatives are almost the same
>NO MINES THE BEST
>>
>>68627630
Why don't you Singabros come buy us instead of the Chinese? Could use some of that Asian Tiger discipline over here.
>>
File: PWC-largesteconomies.jpg (250 KB, 728x695) Image search: [Google]
PWC-largesteconomies.jpg
250 KB, 728x695
>>68627100
>>68627100
Sorry, Singapore, I can't hear you over all of my economic prosperity.

Enjoy being literally an airport and a mall.

Maybe one day we'll invade and turn you into a living colonialism museum. Good for school field trips.

>>68627430
This thread is a challenge, friend. You have failed the challenge.
>>
>>68627729
Our gov is not rich enough, or isn't interested. Though, it would be cool though.
>>
>>68627630
Instead of executing drug smugglers and users, all Singaporeans should execute each other.
>>
I've honestly stopped bothered trying to resist the islamification and pussification of the West

It's both inevitable and necessary. Resisting only slows everything down draws out the death process. The faster Western society collapses the faster we can have a revolution and radically change things back.
>>
>>68627713
Precisely. I've been around long enough to realise that with ultra-islamists. Indonesia is so cūcked that their economy is dominated by ethnic Chinese, a mere 1.2% of their population.

> 1998
> Economy is shit as currency loses 80% of its value
> New President says that Indonesia does not need Chinese businessmen
> Currency value falls by 5% within the month

>>68627729
There wouldn't be a difference. Singaporeans are Chinese.
>>
>>68627167

So the cuck asians that Arabs farted all over know Islam better than the Arabs who created it? Nice try, infidel, you'll be first to go on the day of the Jihad.
>>
>>68626583
lol no
>>
>>68626583
>>68626723
Semitic religions are shit and that includes Christianity which has destroyed Europe
>>
>>68627729
Singapore is buying large in Australia though. We're they're second largest investor (behind China by 2%). Our government's investment wing is very risk-adverse and I doubt SA really appeals to this sort of mentality.

>>68627840
You jungle niggers couldn't even hold on to East Timor. Good luck getting through the region's best air force, iron dome systems and anti-amphibious defenses.

Also
> Economic prosperity

Your whores are literally cheaper than Thais. Batam and Bali are literally budget-bang destinations compared to Bangkok
>>
>>68626583
Give back Constantinople then jihad your own people, prease.
>>
>>68626583

>giving in to the millennia-old arch rival of white Europa because you hate women

wew lad, I hope none of you fall for this shit
>>
>>68628155

It also saved Europe. You guys killed Europe, not Christianity.
>>
>>68626583
I hope you are boiled alive in bacon fat you faggot
>>
>>68628311
Christ the Yid has one use and one use only
>>
Daily reminder that OP is probably a wagecūck for a Chinese or White man.

> In 1995, 73% of the market capitalisation value of publicly listed companies were owned by Chinese Indonesians.

Fantasise about Nusantara or an Ummah all you want, my distant cousins living in Jakarta, Surabaya and Medan are getting rich thanks to people like you.
>>
>>68627840

>acting like Islam had anything to do with this and not population growth

So by that theory, Confucianism and Hinduism are superior hmm?
>>
File: Jakarta_riot_14_May_1998.jpg (1 MB, 1500x804) Image search: [Google]
Jakarta_riot_14_May_1998.jpg
1 MB, 1500x804
> Realise that Chinks are cūcking the shit out of the economy
> Decide to chimpout and kill Chinks
> Death tolls for Indonesian rioters is substancially higher than Chinese death tolls due to incompetence in rioting
> Literally set fire to Chinese malls and shops WHILE BEING INSIDE THEM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1998_riots_of_Indonesia

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>68628041
>Bullshit stereotypes fall apart when they're applied to people outside of a few Arab nations
>Don't realise every negative "muslim" stereotype applies to the few arab tribes pre-Islam
>Still insists on blaming Islam
If you're just racist against arabs, then just say so. Just admit that Islam has nothing to do with your prejudices.

>>68628220
Your army is literally force-conscripted Chinese girls, who just fuck about. Your entire country is smaller than some farms in Sumatra.

Christ, you don't even have the natural resources to put gas in your own tanks.

Meanwhile Indonesia was victorious against the Dutch and Japanese. I think we'll manage somehow against a fucking mall.
>>
>>68626583
Islam will save the west by giving it a common enemy and a righteous war. Differences will be put aside and the west will unite to remove kebab.
>>
Islam should stay in the place it belongs, not spread to other crevices. You all act like saints trying to "fix" the broken system, let the native population do it. Islam is full of hypocrisies and is stuck in the stone age, although I do like what they say about fags, the rest is pure cancer.
>>
>>68628155
true, but Islam is much more powerfull powerful brainwashing.
>>
>>68626723

Muslim countries are shit, Sharia law is shit, Islam is shit. Nah, I'd rather die than see Europe turn into that.
>>
>>68628422

>Christ kicks the scheming Jews out of their most important temple, his example being where the term merchant comes from, and the Jews kill him for it
>LOLOLOL JEWKEK
Muhammad initially allies with Jews and they shelter him from persecution by tribal religions and Christians in the early years
>The prophet is so based (PBUH) what a red pill hero who will defeat the nose
>>
>>68628836
> Using meme-tier arguments while telling other posters that this "is a battle of wit"

East Timor literally broke free from your joke of an attempt to recreate Nusantara. You know what's the most pathetic thing about this ultra-nationalist wet dream all of you have? The fact that the nation which came closest to fulfilling it was the Dutch. THE FUCKING WHITE MAN. AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68626583

Which school of Islam is that?

Sunni, Shia, Wahabbi, Druze, or any of the hundreds of Islamic denominations? Sure, they all follow a common book (Qu'ran and the hadiths), but I'm willing to bet that there are subtle differences between each denomination.
>>
>>68628836

There's nothing wrong with being racist, but I believe Middle Easterners can do better without Islam, certainly better than your 'niggers of asia' country.
>>
>>68626583
I fucked plenty of muslim chicks, they do not save themselves for marriage. That is a myth that muslim men want to believe.
>>
>>68629036

Jew's and Muslim's were best of friends until WW2. The odd 500 times we kicked Jew's out Muslin said they'd take them every time. Mostly because Muslim's have no problem with being evil
>>
>>68627840

>most of that gdp is literally Singapore and Chinese money

Topkek
>>
Refute the points you cowards.
>>
>>68628836

Sure, once your military manages to get its shit together.
>>
>>68629437
Refute MY POINT you fucking retard.

Explain how this is better compared to Confucian or fascist societies, like Singapore and South Korea.

Also, your economy is Chinese-owned.
>>
>>68629437

What's to refute, there's nothing masculine about 4 foot nothing shitskin Asians, so your whole theory goes out the window within the first sentence.
>>
>>68629437
We already did. The consensus was, at least for westerners, we don't hate women enough to want to blow ourselves up or practice stupid, arbitrary religious laws invented by savage sandniggers in some shitty desert.
>>
>>68629571
>How is a system of life gifted to us by the God better than systems that have been proven not to work
>What is 1400 years of the Caliphate of Islam
>What is prosperity that Europe could only dream of
You're a fucking idiot.

Probably too much fried pork noodles and resultant brain parasites.
>>
>>68628836

So I was checking wikipedia and it says that Indonesians welcomed the Japanese with open arms.

Also that it was the Japanese that taught the locals about POH LEH TICKZ and basically laid the ground for the Indonesian war of independence, which led to the dutch acknowledging Indonesia's independence.

What does Islam and the Qu'ran say about that? Not being facetious, just curious.
>>
>>68630013
> System gifted by Allah
YOU WANT AN INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION AND THEN JUSTIFY YOUR SUBSTANTIVES BY CLAIMING DIVINE SANCTION. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

> The latter ideologies do not work
Explain why South Korea and Singapore are better off than Indonesia.

I'm not even going to bother anymore. Please sleep earlier tonight so you can work harder at whatever Chinese-owned factory you're currently employed in.
>>
>>68630656
Yeah, that's true. We learnt in in JC History. It was topmeme, since Sukarno was a collaborator :^)

I'm still waiting on Abdul here to give an example where Islamic theocracy has worked.
>>
>>68630013

>What is prosperity that Europe could only dream of

China, like your Chinese owned economy. The only thing ethnic Indos are good for is maids being raped by Arabs.

The one part of Indonesia which didn't pathetically cuck to Islamic Arabs is Bali, and it's the only part anyone likes or will spend money in.
>>
File: gwdUDXZ.jpg (72 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
gwdUDXZ.jpg
72 KB, 531x471
>>68629140
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.